First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply Your shugo chara and chara nali
Creator
4517 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / ...
Offline
Posted 9/23/08
Now...pls show ur charas and chara nali heres mine
Shugo Chara:



Chara nali:
Posted 9/26/08
iya mine is

and my chara nari is

there so Kawaii DeeDee_95 is 1 of my best CR mates n she's such a good drawer ^^
Creator
4517 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / ...
Offline
Posted 9/26/08

buono_shugochara wrote:

iya mine is

and my chara nari is

there so Kawaii DeeDee_95 is 1 of my best CR mates n she's such a good drawer ^^


haha cute DeeDee_95 drew mine as well^^

Posted 9/27/08

AkariToroko wrote:


buono_shugochara wrote:

iya mine is

and my chara nari is

there so Kawaii DeeDee_95 is 1 of my best CR mates n she's such a good drawer ^^


haha cute DeeDee_95 drew mine as well^^



she's ace in't she


Creator
4517 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / ...
Offline
Posted 9/28/08

buono_shugochara wrote:


AkariToroko wrote:


buono_shugochara wrote:

iya mine is

and my chara nari is

there so Kawaii DeeDee_95 is 1 of my best CR mates n she's such a good drawer ^^


haha cute DeeDee_95 drew mine as well^^



she's ace in't she



Yup she sure is i merged my photos together ^^

Posted 9/28/08

AkariToroko wrote:


buono_shugochara wrote:


AkariToroko wrote:


buono_shugochara wrote:

iya mine is

and my chara nari is

there so Kawaii DeeDee_95 is 1 of my best CR mates n she's such a good drawer ^^


haha cute DeeDee_95 drew mine as well^^



she's ace in't she



Yup she sure is i merged my photos together ^^



ace how did u do that?
Creator
4517 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / ...
Offline
Posted 9/28/08

buono_shugochara wrote:


AkariToroko wrote:


buono_shugochara wrote:


AkariToroko wrote:


buono_shugochara wrote:

iya mine is

and my chara nari is

there so Kawaii DeeDee_95 is 1 of my best CR mates n she's such a good drawer ^^


haha cute DeeDee_95 drew mine as well^^



she's ace in't she



Yup she sure is i merged my photos together ^^



ace how did u do that?


i opened 2 ms paint selected the shugo chara copied it into my chara nali and made it smaller
Posted 9/28/08
oh ye cool i'll do that wen i get home cos i'm at ma dad's at da mo
Moderator
12061 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / In front of ma la...
Offline
Posted 10/30/08 , edited 2/9/09
heres mine
shugo chara:
chara nari:
shugo chara:
chara nari:
shugo chara:
chara nari:
shugo chara:
chara nari:
Creator
4517 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / ...
Offline
Posted 11/3/08

ClownDrop wrote:

heres mine
shugo chara:
chara nari:
shugo chara:
chara nari:



kawaii ur second chara and chara nali are singers like mine^^

Member
15308 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / USA. nuff said.
Offline
Posted 11/22/08 , edited 4/21/09
My shugo charas and Chara-nari's XD



All drawn by Naru-chii

Creator
4517 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / ...
Offline
Posted 11/25/08

Melon_GE_ wrote:

Shugo Chara:


Hehe, my desire to be more confident and outgoing with my singing, violin playing, and piano playing.
Music rox my world.



DeeDee-chan is really good at drawing isn't she?


~Kawaii~
yup indeed she is
Member
789 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / In my paradise land
Offline
Posted 12/14/08
Shugo Chara:



Chara Nari:



DeeDee-chan is really good at drawing
Creator
4517 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / ...
Offline
Posted 12/14/08

CherryBlossom335 wrote:

Shugo Chara:



Chara Nari:



DeeDee-chan is really good at drawing


lol its so cute but honestly its hard to picture a girl with hearts on her dress carrying a sword
Posted 3/2/09
i drew my own but i haven't quite scanned them yet i will post them soon!!!!!
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.