Post Reply Want to make a group badge
Creator
4517 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / ...
Offline
Posted 9/23/08
As u know u must design a group badge and i will pick out the best, i will chagne the group badge every month so don't worry ur time will come^^
Member
1346 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / F / Everywhere
Offline
Posted 2/28/09

AkariToroko wrote:

As u know u must design a group badge and i will pick out the best, i will chagne the group badge every month so don't worry ur time will come^^


Here are mine:


and

Creator
4517 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / ...
Offline
Posted 2/28/09

Crystal_Dream wrote:


AkariToroko wrote:

As u know u must design a group badge and i will pick out the best, i will chagne the group badge every month so don't worry ur time will come^^


Here are mine:


and



well ur the 1st so ok XD i'll put it on the group now
Member
1346 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / F / Everywhere
Offline
Posted 2/28/09

AkariToroko wrote:


Crystal_Dream wrote:


AkariToroko wrote:

As u know u must design a group badge and i will pick out the best, i will chagne the group badge every month so don't worry ur time will come^^


Here are mine:


and



well ur the 1st so ok XD i'll put it on the group now


KK thanks ^^
Member
15308 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / USA. nuff said.
Offline
Posted 3/2/09
Here's Mine ><

Member
8613 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 8/9/09 , edited 8/9/09
here is mine:



OR

You must be logged in to post.