First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Crunchyland Design Thiefs
Moderator
30324 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / Naha, Okinawa - D...
Offline
Posted 1/2/09

Vikusha wrote:


Seekerthefallen wrote:

Mine, has already been Disproved. But, I wanted to add it here for all to see.

http://www.crunchyroll.com/show/vitemclass/?id=34627
and
http://www.crunchyroll.com/show/vitemclass/?id=34631

Is a Clear copy of my item.

http://www.crunchyroll.com/show/vitemclass/?id=34575

Sigh, I hate to say how mad I am. If someone wanted this item for lower level.. I could have made it. I could have just as easily agreed to perhaps a modified version, with credit given.

-Seeker




umm why do ur items have diff name yet same design? :p so suspicious. I don't think it originally your idea was. your items names are diff. yet original design looks much better., because yours a bit Wobbly :p Descriptions and stats diff.

ahh just checked names i'm sorry
mistook you with that thief.



You can always tell who the thief is, by checking the numbers at the end of the URL. The lower the number, the earlier it was submitted. Therefore, the higher number is the thief.
8627 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / California LA
Offline
Posted 1/2/09

pikangie wrote:


Vikusha wrote:


Seekerthefallen wrote:

Mine, has already been Disproved. But, I wanted to add it here for all to see.

http://www.crunchyroll.com/show/vitemclass/?id=34627
and
http://www.crunchyroll.com/show/vitemclass/?id=34631

Is a Clear copy of my item.

http://www.crunchyroll.com/show/vitemclass/?id=34575

Sigh, I hate to say how mad I am. If someone wanted this item for lower level.. I could have made it. I could have just as easily agreed to perhaps a modified version, with credit given.

-Seeker




umm why do ur items have diff name yet same design? :p so suspicious. I don't think it originally your idea was. your items names are diff. yet original design looks much better., because yours a bit Wobbly :p Descriptions and stats diff.

ahh just checked names i'm sorry
mistook you with that thief.



You can always tell who the thief is, by checking the numbers at the end of the URL. The lower the number, the earlier it was submitted. Therefore, the higher number is the thief.


oh i see :o

8627 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / California LA
Offline
Posted 1/2/09 , edited 1/2/09
7723 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / F / California
Offline
Posted 1/2/09 , edited 1/2/09

Vikusha wrote:


Seekerthefallen wrote:

Mine, has already been Disproved. But, I wanted to add it here for all to see.

http://www.crunchyroll.com/show/vitemclass/?id=34627
and
http://www.crunchyroll.com/show/vitemclass/?id=34631

Is a Clear copy of my item.

http://www.crunchyroll.com/show/vitemclass/?id=34575

Sigh, I hate to say how mad I am. If someone wanted this item for lower level.. I could have made it. I could have just as easily agreed to perhaps a modified version, with credit given.

-Seeker




umm why do ur items have diff name yet same design? :p so suspicious. I don't think it originally your idea was. your items names are diff. yet original design looks much better., because yours a bit Wobbly :p Descriptions and stats diff.

ahh just checked names i'm sorry
mistook you with that thief.


No, I'm the one that got the theft. lol. I am way to aware of my items, to not notice if someone tried to steal my own work. -Seeker
8627 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / California LA
Offline
Posted 1/2/09

Seekerthefallen wrote:


Vikusha wrote:


Seekerthefallen wrote:

Mine, has already been Disproved. But, I wanted to add it here for all to see.

http://www.crunchyroll.com/show/vitemclass/?id=34627
and
http://www.crunchyroll.com/show/vitemclass/?id=34631

Is a Clear copy of my item.

http://www.crunchyroll.com/show/vitemclass/?id=34575

Sigh, I hate to say how mad I am. If someone wanted this item for lower level.. I could have made it. I could have just as easily agreed to perhaps a modified version, with credit given.

-Seeker




umm why do ur items have diff name yet same design? :p so suspicious. I don't think it originally your idea was. your items names are diff. yet original design looks much better., because yours a bit Wobbly :p Descriptions and stats diff.

ahh just checked names i'm sorry
mistook you with that thief.


No, I'm the one that got the theft. lol. I am way to aware of my items, to not notice if someone tried to steal my own work. -Seeker


:) i know i noticed as i looked at original design creator's name xD than your was like ooops :p
1761 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / I live on earth :)
Offline
Posted 1/3/09
Moderator
35497 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Los Angeles
Offline
Posted 1/3/09
why do highjacked items come out blurred?
2232 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Mexico Merida
Offline
Posted 1/3/09

meisu100 wrote:

i bet this one is stolen to... http://www.crunchyroll.com/show/vitemclass/?id=36179


haha yeah i already saw the real 1s XD
8627 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / California LA
Offline
Posted 1/4/09 , edited 1/4/09

gunblastergun wrote:

why do highjacked items come out blurred?


Because thief think once he/she blurs original design, no one will recognize them. :p

Let me tell you, no blurred items shall be accepted, if you see blurred item, look at the name description, and try to find original. That's how i found original black pants design. and also rate it 0 >:0 and yea post link here Moderator will unapprove them :p
Moderator
35497 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Los Angeles
Offline
Posted 1/4/09

Vikusha wrote:


gunblastergun wrote:

why do highjacked items come out blurred?


Because thief think once he/she blurs original design, no one will recognize them. :p

Let me tell you, no blurred items shall be accepted, if you see blurred item, look at the name description, and try to find original. That's how i found original black pants design. and also rate it 0 >:0 and yea post link here Moderator will unapprove them :p


You realize I'm a moderator right? =.=
Moderator
30324 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / Naha, Okinawa - D...
Offline
Posted 1/4/09

gunblastergun wrote:



Vikusha wrote:


gunblastergun wrote:

why do highjacked items come out blurred?


Because thief think once he/she blurs original design, no one will recognize them. :p

Let me tell you, no blurred items shall be accepted, if you see blurred item, look at the name description, and try to find original. That's how i found original black pants design. and also rate it 0 >:0 and yea post link here Moderator will unapprove them :p


You realize I'm a moderator right? =.=


Haha.

Yeah, there's no way a mod would accept such blurred items... it's part of quality.
8627 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / California LA
Offline
Posted 1/5/09

gunblastergun wrote:


Vikusha wrote:


gunblastergun wrote:

why do highjacked items come out blurred?


Because thief think once he/she blurs original design, no one will recognize them. :p

Let me tell you, no blurred items shall be accepted, if you see blurred item, look at the name description, and try to find original. That's how i found original black pants design. and also rate it 0 >:0 and yea post link here Moderator will unapprove them :p


You realize I'm a moderator right? =.=


Sorry i didn't see xD


pikangie wrote:


gunblastergun wrote:



Vikusha wrote:


gunblastergun wrote:

why do highjacked items come out blurred?


Because thief think once he/she blurs original design, no one will recognize them. :p

Let me tell you, no blurred items shall be accepted, if you see blurred item, look at the name description, and try to find original. That's how i found original black pants design. and also rate it 0 >:0 and yea post link here Moderator will unapprove them :p


You realize I'm a moderator right? =.=


Haha.

Yeah, there's no way a mod would accept such blurred items... it's part of quality.


xD
7723 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / F / California
Offline
Posted 1/23/09
OF all the ... ONCE again. Someone is taking my items and posting them as theres, and doing it blantantly.. and with overpowered stats to boot.

Please remove the following items.. Here are my links.. and then following are the links of the items that are fakes/clones !

Mine:
http://www.crunchyroll.com/show/vitemclass/?id=35413
http://www.crunchyroll.com/show/vitemclass/?id=34565
http://www.crunchyroll.com/show/vitemclass/?id=34571
http://www.crunchyroll.com/show/vitemclass/?id=34573
http://www.crunchyroll.com/show/vitemclass/?id=34575


Fakes:
http://www.crunchyroll.com/show/vitemclass/?id=38317
http://www.crunchyroll.com/show/vitemclass/?id=38319
http://www.crunchyroll.com/show/vitemclass/?id=38321
http://www.crunchyroll.com/show/vitemclass/?id=38323
http://www.crunchyroll.com/show/vitemclass/?id=38325


PLEASE Help!!
-Seeks
7723 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / F / California
Offline
Posted 1/23/09
Here is some more...
Mine:
http://www.crunchyroll.com/show/vitemclass/?id=34563

Fake:
http://www.crunchyroll.com/show/vitemclass/?id=38329

Someone needs to do something about this person.
-Seeker
32629 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / New miya movie :D
Offline
Posted 1/23/09 , edited 1/23/09

Seekerthefallen wrote:

OF all the ... ONCE again. Someone is taking my items and posting them as theres, and doing it blantantly.. and with overpowered stats to boot.

Please remove the following items.. Here are my links.. and then following are the links of the items that are fakes/clones !

Mine:
http://www.crunchyroll.com/show/vitemclass/?id=35413
http://www.crunchyroll.com/show/vitemclass/?id=34565
http://www.crunchyroll.com/show/vitemclass/?id=34571
http://www.crunchyroll.com/show/vitemclass/?id=34573
http://www.crunchyroll.com/show/vitemclass/?id=34575


Fakes:
http://www.crunchyroll.com/show/vitemclass/?id=38317
http://www.crunchyroll.com/show/vitemclass/?id=38319
http://www.crunchyroll.com/show/vitemclass/?id=38321
http://www.crunchyroll.com/show/vitemclass/?id=38323
http://www.crunchyroll.com/show/vitemclass/?id=38325


PLEASE Help!!
-Seeks


Here is some more...
Mine:
http://www.crunchyroll.com/show/vitemclass/?id=34563

Fake:
http://www.crunchyroll.com/show/vitemclass/?id=38329

Someone needs to do something about this person.
-Seeker


Ahhhh, Sorry, i just started this, didn't know we couldn't do that X=
Sorry about that. T_T
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.