First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply What is your most romantic anime ?
Bronze
70 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / England
Offline
Posted 5/26/11
Beast Master, Vampire Knight, Kaichou wa Maid Sama, Kimi Ni Todoke, Special A, Dengeki Daisy, DN Angel, InuYasha, Black Bird...:)
10476 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / always in my litt...
Offline
Posted 5/27/11
special a with megumi and yahiro :D
also bokura ga ita all nanami - yano moments
and fruits baskets ending
Bronze
22 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / If you look at th...
Offline
Posted 6/3/11
Hmm, Vampire Knight, ESPECIALLY Kaichou wa Maid Sama, and Shugo Chara. :3
3160 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / On a new account...
Offline
Posted 7/31/11

crazyhorse567 wrote:

Beast Master, Vampire Knight, Kaichou wa Maid Sama, Kimi Ni Todoke, Special A, Dengeki Daisy, DN Angel, InuYasha, Black Bird...:)


Black bird does have the most romance xD! MAID SAMA IS MY FAVE<333 ;D
Bronze
70 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / England
Offline
Posted 8/25/11

CheriiEcstasyxx wrote:


crazyhorse567 wrote:

Beast Master, Vampire Knight, Kaichou wa Maid Sama, Kimi Ni Todoke, Special A, Dengeki Daisy, DN Angel, InuYasha, Black Bird...:)


Black bird does have the most romance xD! MAID SAMA IS MY FAVE<333 ;D


Awesome! My fave would have to be Beast Master out of them all though <3 :D
3160 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / On a new account...
Offline
Posted 8/27/11

crazyhorse567 wrote:


CheriiEcstasyxx wrote:


crazyhorse567 wrote:

Beast Master, Vampire Knight, Kaichou wa Maid Sama, Kimi Ni Todoke, Special A, Dengeki Daisy, DN Angel, InuYasha, Black Bird...:)


Black bird does have the most romance xD! MAID SAMA IS MY FAVE<333 ;D


Awesome! My fave would have to be Beast Master out of them all though <3 :D


Ive never read that one my favorite anime is maid sama but right now my fave manga is high school debut [:
Bronze
70 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / England
Offline
Posted 8/29/11

CheriiEcstasyxx wrote:


crazyhorse567 wrote:


CheriiEcstasyxx wrote:


crazyhorse567 wrote:

Beast Master, Vampire Knight, Kaichou wa Maid Sama, Kimi Ni Todoke, Special A, Dengeki Daisy, DN Angel, InuYasha, Black Bird...:)


Black bird does have the most romance xD! MAID SAMA IS MY FAVE<333 ;D


Awesome! My fave would have to be Beast Master out of them all though <3 :D


Ive never read that one my favorite anime is maid sama but right now my fave manga is high school debut [: :D


Haha, I'm reading that at the moment!
Posted 9/7/11
by far its shinshi doumei cross!!! u can not disagree
Bronze
153 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Somewhere in the...
Offline
Posted 5/30/12
itazura no kiss, lovely complex, gakuen alice, vampire knight, and alot more but bokura ga ita was the most dramatic for me >u<
Bronze
84 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 6/14/12
Kare Kano and Nana
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.