Post Reply Host Club
Member
13033 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / iYoshirou
Offline
Posted 9/23/08 , edited 9/23/08
Welcome ^_^ This is the host club where we serve you ^_^ I am one of the hosts, Sam, or Samaru, which ever you prefer ^_^

I would be happy if some guys would like to be the hosts ^_^ Here are the choices you can chose from for the host club ^_^

Kawaii Type:
Age:
Pic:


Romantic Type:
Age:
Pic:

Funny Type:
Age:
Pic:

Inu Type (Somewhat like a dog):
Age:
Pic:

Neko Type (Somewhat like a cat): Sam/Samaru
Age: 18
Pic: :

Cool Type:
Age:
Pic:


Devilish Twins (There will have to be two people) (Gome ne one person has to be the older, and the other younger)
Age (Older):
Age (Younger):
Pic:
Pic:


If you would like to sign up please fill this out and I will approve it later. (Only 6 more openings)
Name you would like to be called:
User:
Which Type:
Age (I would like for you to decide on an age, has to be 15 - 18
Pic:

Ladies, if you would like to be under one of their services please fill this out and I shall add you ^_^ Your name will be in a spoiler under their picture.
Name:
Username:
Which Host:


Currently editing~! ^_^
Moderator
11750 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / netherand/holland...
Offline
Posted 9/23/08
oe, this looks awsome
i'm gonne make banners for this forum
and maby i will even rent some one XD
Member
13033 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / iYoshirou
Offline
Posted 9/23/08

ashleyftcash wrote:

oe, this looks awsome
i'm gonne make banners for this forum
and maby i will even rent some one XD


Awesome! Thx lolz (Had a hard time editing this) I just couldn't think earlyer XD Btw, if you can, could you maybe set up little profiles on the types? like for the Kawaii Type - This person is the cutest and most harmless person of all the host club. Something like that lol
Moderator
11750 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / netherand/holland...
Offline
Posted 9/23/08

-NekoSamaru- wrote:


ashleyftcash wrote:

oe, this looks awsome
i'm gonne make banners for this forum
and maby i will even rent some one XD


Awesome! Thx lolz (Had a hard time editing this) I just couldn't think earlyer XD Btw, if you can, could you maybe set up little profiles on the types? like for the Kawaii Type - This person is the cutest and most harmless person of all the host club. Something like that lol


you mean ta the front page?
Member
13033 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / iYoshirou
Offline
Posted 9/23/08

ashleyftcash wrote:


-NekoSamaru- wrote:


ashleyftcash wrote:

oe, this looks awsome
i'm gonne make banners for this forum
and maby i will even rent some one XD


Awesome! Thx lolz (Had a hard time editing this) I just couldn't think earlyer XD Btw, if you can, could you maybe set up little profiles on the types? like for the Kawaii Type - This person is the cutest and most harmless person of all the host club. Something like that lol


you mean ta the front page?


No like on here, I'll just erase the name and stuff if you can make a profile. If you can't then I dun mind ^_^ The profile is like it'll discribe the person whoever is the type
Moderator
11750 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / netherand/holland...
Offline
Posted 9/23/08


so apart from what you did above, i have to discribe them here in full details??
Member
13033 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / iYoshirou
Offline
Posted 9/23/08

ashleyftcash wrote:



so apart from what you did above, i have to discribe them here in full details??


You don't have to, I'll do it if you don't~
Moderator
11750 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / netherand/holland...
Offline
Posted 9/23/08
[


i don't mind doing it, but if you want it to do it yourself... you jst have to say it, your the big boss
Member
13033 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / iYoshirou
Offline
Posted 9/23/08 , edited 9/23/08

ashleyftcash wrote:

[


i don't mind doing it, but if you want it to do it yourself... you jst have to say it, your the big boss


Could you just help with three then? I'll make the other four my own way, and you can the the other three your way ^_^
Moderator
11750 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / netherand/holland...
Offline
Posted 9/23/08

-NekoSamaru- wrote:


ashleyftcash wrote:

[


i don't mind doing it, but if you want it to do it yourself... you jst have to say it, your the big boss


Could you just help with three then? I'll make the other four my own way, and you can the the other three your way ^_^


okay, i'm at your servise XD
Member
13033 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / iYoshirou
Offline
Posted 9/23/08

ashleyftcash wrote:


-NekoSamaru- wrote:


ashleyftcash wrote:

[


i don't mind doing it, but if you want it to do it yourself... you jst have to say it, your the big boss


Could you just help with three then? I'll make the other four my own way, and you can the the other three your way ^_^


okay, i'm at your servise XD

Can I pm you the stuff I want on the little profile thing?
Moderator
11750 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / netherand/holland...
Offline
Posted 9/23/08


i don't mind doing it, but if you want it to do it yourself... you jst have to say it, your the big boss


Could you just help with three then? I'll make the other four my own way, and you can the the other three your way ^_^


okay, i'm at your servise XD

Can I pm you the stuff I want on the little profile thing?

sure
Member
13033 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / iYoshirou
Offline
Posted 9/23/08

ashleyftcash wrote:



i don't mind doing it, but if you want it to do it yourself... you jst have to say it, your the big boss



Could you just help with three then? I'll make the other four my own way, and you can the the other three your way ^_^


okay, i'm at your servise XD

Can I pm you the stuff I want on the little profile thing?

sure

Just hold on a sec I have to type it lolz
Moderator
11750 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / netherand/holland...
Offline
Posted 9/25/08
haha XD
You must be logged in to post.