First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Post Reply What was ur first crush like
Member
1846 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Slough, UK
Offline
Posted 1/17/08
my first crush was when i was 5 or 6. not much of a story like everyone elses. it was just at school, we werent really tht close and since i was so young i couldnt do much about it. and she was straight anyway so wht could i do? i hate falling for straight ppl! i think the person i like at the moment is straight aswell. but sometimes when i fall for a bi they're usually the ones tht like guys more
1826 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / In a tissue box.
Offline
Posted 3/12/08
I first realised I was bi last year when I changed school.. I met this girl who was also going into the same year as me and we started hanging out.. I really liked her but I didn't want to risk ruining our friendship so I never said anything.. Eventually I got a boyfriend and then she told me that she really liked me.. I was so shocked.. But then I kissed her! :D
We never actually dated or anything though, because of my boyfriend, but we're still really good mates and she's always there for me when I need a friend!
1307 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 3/19/08
I fell inlove with ALOT of guys and i cant remember who my 1st was... i think it was my best friend Renand in grade 3
Posted 3/26/08
Well mii first crush was someone from mii past.... thats all there is to say...
7609 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Anywhere but here
Offline
Posted 4/15/08
my first crush was my bestfriend, but nothing ever happened between us bcuz she liked guys....but then a couple years later i find out that shes a total lesbian....all i could think about was oh well u win sum u lose sum....it sucked though cuz i lost a really good friend
7609 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Anywhere but here
Offline
Posted 4/15/08
oh and for tha record i like guys now, but i still wonder over to tha ladies now and then...but i really dont noe if im bi or not bcuz ive never been with a girl of kissed one. i only had feelings for one...make that two lol
Member
16241 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 4/19/08
*stupid groofy smile* well, my first crush i guess i was...9~11...it was the first day of school; in a new country, in a new class room near the end of the year.

I think it was like 2nd period in grade four that I walked slowly inside that class room; not knowing how to speak their language (English) and well...yeah, I just saw her and made eye contact and I can still remember how my heart skipped a beat and wouldn't stop thinking about her for the rest of the..well...school year? (it was only ten days anyways LOL)

it turns out we lived like 30 seconds away from each other; so we became best friends during that summer and afterwards.....in grade five, we didn't talk so much and i started to avoid her for "no reason" (I didn't know why; but seeing her with her OTHER best friend broke my heart so instead i choose to stay away)

>_< thats' basically it, we lost contact and crap like that, we were best friends for two months, she lingered on my heart every day for two whole stupid years (and only a year afterwards do i realized i'm gay o_o; I HAVE SO FAST REACTION IT'S NOT EVEN FUNNY...) i regret moving away; I regret losing contact with her; and I hate my self for being a cower to even talk to her "now" (since you know; now my English is like my mother tong and crap like that....>__> I'm still a cower to talk to her) p.s: I've been in Canada for five years, since i was nine, you do the math. =)

*goes to cry in a corner*
Posted 4/20/08

Omok wrote:

*stupid groofy smile* well, my first crush i guess i was...9~11...it was the first day of school; in a new country, in a new class room near the end of the year.

I think it was like 2nd period in grade four that I walked slowly inside that class room; not knowing how to speak their language (English) and well...yeah, I just saw her and made eye contact and I can still remember how my heart skipped a beat and wouldn't stop thinking about her for the rest of the..well...school year? (it was only ten days anyways LOL)

it turns out we lived like 30 seconds away from each other; so we became best friends during that summer and afterwards.....in grade five, we didn't talk so much and i started to avoid her for "no reason" (I didn't know why; but seeing her with her OTHER best friend broke my heart so instead i choose to stay away)

>_< thats' basically it, we lost contact and crap like that, we were best friends for two months, she lingered on my heart every day for two whole stupid years (and only a year afterwards do i realized i'm gay o_o; I HAVE SO FAST REACTION IT'S NOT EVEN FUNNY...) i regret moving away; I regret losing contact with her; and I hate my self for being a cower to even talk to her "now" (since you know; now my English is like my mother tong and crap like that....>__> I'm still a cower to talk to her) p.s: I've been in Canada for five years, since i was nine, you do the math. =)

*goes to cry in a corner*


That sounds so simmilar to what happened to me ..except for the not speaking english thing...and the living close by thing...but ya! we were best friends for a while and later, when ever i say her with her new best friend it broke my heart to T^T....I still can't see her without feeling a little pain TT.TT (i guess i'll never get over her 100%)

*goes to a different corner to cry* TT-TT
Member
16241 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 4/21/08

Rinako-chan wrote:
That sounds so simmilar to what happened to me ..except for the not speaking english thing...and the living close by thing...but ya! we were best friends for a while and later, when ever i say her with her new best friend it broke my heart to T^T....I still can't see her without feeling a little pain TT.TT (i guess i'll never get over her 100%)

*goes to a different corner to cry* TT-TT


*goes to your corner -hands a tissue-* *pats on back*

it's okay, you'll get over it; I did. (okay I lied; if i were to see her right now I'd blush like a red tomato and most likely run away; but if i don't see her; then i'm -okay-)

well...time can cure our pain slowly; one day when we find "The One"; she'll(they'll?) just be another sad memory that lingers in our mind for the rest of our lives....=l sounds sad? but at the very least she wouldn't be forgotten ._. (is that good or bad? ._.)

but hey; on the positive side, You can still see her(even if it's kinda painful...more like butterflies in your tummy...) =O for me and my first crush we live like 15 min drive away from each other now...and i can't get there by myself; and there's no point of going anyways >__< *sigh*
Posted 4/21/08

Omok wrote:


Rinako-chan wrote:
That sounds so simmilar to what happened to me ..except for the not speaking english thing...and the living close by thing...but ya! we were best friends for a while and later, when ever i say her with her new best friend it broke my heart to T^T....I still can't see her without feeling a little pain TT.TT (i guess i'll never get over her 100%)

*goes to a different corner to cry* TT-TT


*goes to your corner -hands a tissue-* *pats on back*

it's okay, you'll get over it; I did. (okay I lied; if i were to see her right now I'd blush like a red tomato and most likely run away; but if i don't see her; then i'm -okay-)

well...time can cure our pain slowly; one day when we find "The One"; she'll(they'll?) just be another sad memory that lingers in our mind for the rest of our lives....=l sounds sad? but at the very least she wouldn't be forgotten ._. (is that good or bad? ._.)

but hey; on the positive side, You can still see her(even if it's kinda painful...more like butterflies in your tummy...) =O for me and my first crush we live like 15 min drive away from each other now...and i can't get there by myself; and there's no point of going anyways >__< *sigh*


...lmao that does sound sad XD, ...O.O...i have no idea whether thats a good thing or a bad thing...

No that positive really i don't c her like ever cause she goes to a different school, and i don't think i'd want to cause I don't think she'd want to talk to me >.<...and besides whenever i do see her I have this urge to run away and not look back...O-O...I almost did that once , but then ii realized i almost left my sister alone in the store -_-''
Member
16241 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 4/21/08 , edited 4/21/08

Rinako-chan wrote:


Omok wrote:


Rinako-chan wrote:
That sounds so simmilar to what happened to me ..except for the not speaking english thing...and the living close by thing...but ya! we were best friends for a while and later, when ever i say her with her new best friend it broke my heart to T^T....I still can't see her without feeling a little pain TT.TT (i guess i'll never get over her 100%)

*goes to a different corner to cry* TT-TT


*goes to your corner -hands a tissue-* *pats on back*

it's okay, you'll get over it; I did. (okay I lied; if i were to see her right now I'd blush like a red tomato and most likely run away; but if i don't see her; then i'm -okay-)

well...time can cure our pain slowly; one day when we find "The One"; she'll(they'll?) just be another sad memory that lingers in our mind for the rest of our lives....=l sounds sad? but at the very least she wouldn't be forgotten ._. (is that good or bad? ._.)

but hey; on the positive side, You can still see her(even if it's kinda painful...more like butterflies in your tummy...) =O for me and my first crush we live like 15 min drive away from each other now...and i can't get there by myself; and there's no point of going anyways >__< *sigh*


...lmao that does sound sad XD, ...O.O...i have no idea whether thats a good thing or a bad thing...

No that positive really i don't c her like ever cause she goes to a different school, and i don't think i'd want to cause I don't think she'd want to talk to me >.<...and besides whenever i do see her I have this urge to run away and not look back...O-O...I almost did that once , but then ii realized i almost left my sister alone in the store -_-''


on a random note:

aww darn you...You got a sister...I've been begging for one for a year now....(I know; weird. begging for a sister when you're a teenager?) but my parents are mean, they wouldn't give me one -_-; they'd rather go on dates....*sighs*

boo, you have everything i want All girls school, a sister....all girls school...a sister....booo! life is no fair

Back on Topic:

*high fives* yay for us! we're both cowers! isn't that such a GREAT thing? *bucket full of scarcasim in that*

p.s: sorry for being not able to help; but hey! on the positive side( how many positive sides ARE there? o_O;) i can feel/share your pain =O
Posted 4/21/08

Omok wrote:


Rinako-chan wrote:


Omok wrote:


Rinako-chan wrote:
That sounds so simmilar to what happened to me ..except for the not speaking english thing...and the living close by thing...but ya! we were best friends for a while and later, when ever i say her with her new best friend it broke my heart to T^T....I still can't see her without feeling a little pain TT.TT (i guess i'll never get over her 100%)

*goes to a different corner to cry* TT-TT


*goes to your corner -hands a tissue-* *pats on back*

it's okay, you'll get over it; I did. (okay I lied; if i were to see her right now I'd blush like a red tomato and most likely run away; but if i don't see her; then i'm -okay-)

well...time can cure our pain slowly; one day when we find "The One"; she'll(they'll?) just be another sad memory that lingers in our mind for the rest of our lives....=l sounds sad? but at the very least she wouldn't be forgotten ._. (is that good or bad? ._.)

but hey; on the positive side, You can still see her(even if it's kinda painful...more like butterflies in your tummy...) =O for me and my first crush we live like 15 min drive away from each other now...and i can't get there by myself; and there's no point of going anyways >__< *sigh*


...lmao that does sound sad XD, ...O.O...i have no idea whether thats a good thing or a bad thing...

No that positive really i don't c her like ever cause she goes to a different school, and i don't think i'd want to cause I don't think she'd want to talk to me >.<...and besides whenever i do see her I have this urge to run away and not look back...O-O...I almost did that once , but then ii realized i almost left my sister alone in the store -_-''


on a random note:

aww darn you...You got a sister...I've been begging for one for a year now....(I know; weird. begging for a sister when you're a teenager?) but my parents are mean, they wouldn't give me one -_-; they'd rather go on dates....*sighs*

boo, you have everything i want All girls school, a sister....all girls school...a sister....booo! life is no fair

Back on Topic:

*high fives* yay for us! we're both cowers! isn't that such a GREAT thing? *bucket full of scarcasim in that*

p.s: sorry for being not able to help; but hey! on the positive side( how many positive sides ARE there? o_O;) i can feel/share your pain =O


ur super random....O_o....and u don't want a sister...my sister tortures me and shes only nice if she wants a favour >.<

*high fives* yay for cowardice! YA THE BEST THING EVER. *adds to the bucket full of sarcasm*

That ok, at least I have somone to suffer with me....(btw I wouldn't kno how many positive side there are o.O...I'm a sarcastic pessimist -_-''.....at least when it's convenient X3)
Posted 5/21/08
I love how active this group is =D

anyhow...i think my first crush...was when i was like 4 or 5 xD no i'm serious! I was living in New york at the time and during that period cantonese was populated in Brooklyn so therefore my parent wanted me to attend a cantonese school hoping i may translate for them later on the years. All we did was coloring in the class though xDD i liked two girls actually xDD one with long hair and one with short but both soooooo cute~ xD, i don't remember their name >.< been so long. I had several crushes on girls when i was younger, i just like all the pretty girls xD and some of you reading this may be thinking "hmmm 4 or 5 having a crush on the same sex??" well you see I won't say i was really gay gay back then since i had a gender identy disorder. Since i had a gender identity disorder from the start it still doesn't really made a difference because even though i may thought i was a dude, at my age i still didn't know that girls are suppose to like guys and guys are suppose to like girls only, know what i'm saying? bwahahaha!!!..;P

well i was a playa back then xDD lmao jk jk jk

but all those were just puppylove crushes and by the time i reach to 3rd grade i had a crush on this boy(he's was cute~) xDD so by doing so throughout the years from 3rd to 7th grade i was in a little confusion stage, not sure if i was gay or straight. I didn't even know there such thing as being bi back in the days. Well i wasn't settle until i met this lesbian pedophile << yes! pedophile! she made it clear to me that i'm dam gay! Sadly she left, I want her back even still today..she was 28 and i was 14. Several of you may find it gross but she's like my hero and i didn't go with her because she was my hero but because i really liked her...like a lot! >.< and she didn't force it onto me, i just simply liked her when i first saw her and i guess she saw that through me and decided to make a move so thats how, I met her at the resteraunt i use to work at =) Anyways! back to my story, when i got to 8th grade I decide to tell my bestfriend that i liked her, i wasn't really nervous much, i just tell her and she was like "oh...actually i kind of knew that, it was obvious" and i was like "what??!! how was it obvious?" lol unfortunately! she's straight and today, she also claim that she's an asexual -_- we're still good friends until today even though we may had a lot of craps happened between us, somehow when we're together we can talk about anything and it doesn't gets boring at all and it just come naturally, its awesome *thumbs up* =D

BTW go check out Katy Perry's song "i kissed a girl"

I won't say i'm like expert at giving help or advice but message me if you need some help, I'll do my best to get you out of the situation. I'm really acceptance to many things so w/e crazy story you need to tell someone I can assure you i won't be like "WHAT???!! ftw??!! you're dam gross" or anything like that. =D

p.s sorry for writing so much xDDD
3705 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 7/22/08
I had just became a freshman and i saw her. SHE was and still is beautiful. i was a bit shy to go talk to her but my friend knew her and introduced us. She gave me a hug and i was happy the entire day XD. Since then she would always hug me whenever she saw my and i did the same. But her idotic friend was always talking up our time together , we grew apart but i still like her *sigh*
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.