Post Reply A NUMMY CAFE
Creator
38880 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Depends...
Offline
Posted 9/23/08
tell me wat u want to eat or drink there is everything here
Member
51102 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / School
Offline
Posted 10/11/08
I Want Strawberry Short Cake Whith Some Hot Tea Plz !!!!!!!!
Creator
38880 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Depends...
Offline
Posted 10/17/08

MoonPrincesskarin wrote:

I Want Strawberry Short Cake Whith Some Hot Tea Plz !!!!!!!!

k then *hands u the strawberry shortcake and tea



Member
51102 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / School
Offline
Posted 10/17/08
YUMMY !!!!! *Eat's*
Creator
38880 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Depends...
Offline
Posted 10/21/08

MoonPrincesskarin wrote:

YUMMY !!!!! *Eat's*

yep it should be i made it myself and i am an excellent cook

Member
51102 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / School
Offline
Posted 10/21/08

chocolate101 wrote:


MoonPrincesskarin wrote:

YUMMY !!!!! *Eat's*

yep it should be i made it myself and i am an excellent cook



One - Chan IS THE BEST COOK !!!!!!!!
Creator
38880 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Depends...
Offline
Posted 10/22/08

MoonPrincesskarin wrote:


chocolate101 wrote:


MoonPrincesskarin wrote:

YUMMY !!!!! *Eat's*

yep it should be i made it myself and i am an excellent cook



One - Chan IS THE BEST COOK !!!!!!!!

awww thx hehe

51312 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / My Pillow.
Offline
Posted 3/30/09
Can I have a Strawberry Swirl Ice Cream?
You must be logged in to post.