First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
natural hair style without rebondin,curling etc
2824 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / somewhere in my w...
Offline
Posted 9/23/08
is there any hairstyle that no need 2 be straighten or else??just a designer who make it very adorable without non natural things??!!it sure sounds crazy..but i just wanna know..
16058 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/23/08 , edited 9/23/08
Like, cutting it?

Crystal Liu




"Baby" Zhang Hanyun



Hu Ge and Ariel Lin



Zhang Ziyi





Shu Chang




Jin Sha
1076 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / South Sac
Offline
Posted 9/23/08
Explain the topic a little more. Its very hard to understand.
3335 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / sunny California :]
Offline
Posted 9/23/08
^ yup, please explain :]
if you mean celebrities that don't dye, curl, straighten, etc. their hair, it's kinda hard because a lot of them dye it and get highlights...
543 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / Bamboo City
Offline
Posted 9/23/08
BARBIE HSU


439 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
74 / here xD
Offline
Posted 9/23/08


do u mean like this ??





it`s so natural
1126 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Americaaaaa
Offline
Posted 9/23/08

just-smile wrote:



do u mean like this ??





it`s so natural


not really...
her hair is reddish orange lol
Posted 9/23/08

idarklight wrote:

Like, cutting it?

Crystal Liu




"Baby" Zhang Hanyun



Hu Ge and Ariel Lin



Zhang Ziyi





Shu Chang




Jin Sha


omg ariel lin is goin out wit Hu Ge??

16058 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/23/08

pia056 wrote:


idarklight wrote:

Like, cutting it?

Crystal Liu




"Baby" Zhang Hanyun



Hu Ge and Ariel Lin



Zhang Ziyi





Shu Chang




Jin Sha


omg ariel lin is goin out wit Hu Ge??



...not that I know of. The center picture is from a variety show they went on together as promotion for Tian Wai Fei Xian. And the other two are both screenshots of the ending of Tian Wai Fei Xian...
Posted 9/23/08

idarklight wrote:


pia056 wrote:


idarklight wrote:

Like, cutting it?

Crystal Liu




"Baby" Zhang Hanyun



Hu Ge and Ariel Lin



Zhang Ziyi





Shu Chang




Jin Sha


omg ariel lin is goin out wit Hu Ge??



...not that I know of. The center picture is from a variety show they went on together as promotion for Tian Wai Fei Xian. And the other two are both screenshots of the ending of Tian Wai Fei Xian...

wat is Tian Wai Fei Xian
is that a drama or wat??

3264 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Los Angeles
Offline
Posted 9/23/08
It really depends on your hair type
300 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Hollywood
Offline
Posted 9/23/08
like this?? its pretty natural .....



i think....?
284 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Vancouver, Canada
Offline
Posted 9/23/08
An Yi Xuan



Ha Ji-won

12588 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 9/24/08

JelloBetty11 wrote:

like this?? its pretty natural .....



i think....?


Hiro's hair is so cute and looks pretty natural to me
3229 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Europe~
Offline
Posted 9/24/08
I like Miura Haruma's hair here
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.