First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
Post Reply Student IDs
Member
871 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / philippines
Offline
Posted 9/26/08
Username: ralphespi
Name: Ralph :P
Status (Mod/Member): Member
B.Day:Oct 24
Blood Type: dunno
Horoscope: scorpio/dog
Stream (Elite/Normal): Normal(for the meantime >:) )
Dorm (Dark/Light/Oki/Kawaii): Oki
please crop asch's head tnx
Member
459 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Somewhere in a fa...
Offline
Posted 9/27/08
Username: MangaOtakuMai
Name: Mai Kugarashi
Status (Mod/Member): Member
B.Day: July 29
Blood Type: Don't know
Horoscope: Leo
Stream (Elite/Normal):Normal
Dorm (Dark/Light/Oki/Kawaii): Kawaii
Pic:
Member
15098 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / ANONYMOUS
Offline
Posted 9/27/08
Username:cossete_fantine
Name:Ida
Status (Mod/Member):Member
B.Day:5 december 1994
Blood Type:
Horoscope:
Stream (Elite/Normal):normal
Dorm (Dark/Light/Oki/Kawaii):kawaii
pic:

Member
21337 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / in front of my Co...
Offline
Posted 9/27/08
Username: jen624
Name: jennifer
Status: member:
B.Day: june24
Blood Type: B
Horoscope: Cancer
Stream (Elite/Normal): Normal
Dorm (Dark/Light/Oki/Kawaii): Oki

Member
15281 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / in a bookshop or...
Offline
Posted 9/27/08
Username: mimi92_hyuga
Name: Mimiko Hyuga
Status: member
B-day: 3 october
Blood Type: AB+
Horoscope:Libra
Stream: Normal
Dorm:Kawaii dorm

Creator
44279 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 9/28/08

snoopyme wrote:

Username:snoopyme
Name:cammie
Status (Mod/Member):member
B.Day:28 may
Blood Type:B
Horoscope:gemini
Stream (Elite/Normal):normal
Dorm (Dark/Light/Oki/Kawaii):kawaii


Done~
Hope ya like it Cammie-chan!~
Gomen to make uu wait >.<

Creator
44279 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 9/28/08

maitashalia wrote:

Username:maitashalia
Name:Tasha
Status (Mod/Member):Member
B.Day:June 7
Blood Type:O
Horoscope:Gemini
Stream (Elite/Normal):Elite
Dorm (Dark/Light/Oki/Kawaii):Light Dorm
Pic :





born2bfast wrote:

Username: born2bfast
Name: Ana-chan
Status (Mod/Member):Member
B.Day: 5th March
Blood Type: no need to put it kay ^.^
Horoscope: Pisces
Stream (Elite/Normal): Normal
Dorm (Dark/Light/Oki/Kawaii): Oki






ReyHokage wrote:

Username:ReyHokage
Name:Rey
Status (Mod/Member):Member
B.Day:8/4/1990
Blood Type:A+
Horoscope:Leo
Stream (Elite/Normal):Normal
Dorm (Dark/Light/Oki/Kawaii):Oki






angelic_angel12 wrote:

Username:angelic_angel12
Name:Amu-chan
Status (Mod/Member): Member(maybe Mod)
B.Day: January 8th
Blood Type:
Horoscope: Capricorn
Stream (Elite/Normal): Normal
Dorm (Dark/Light/Oki/Kawaii): Oki
Pic:



Here you are!~
Hope uu enjoy it ^^

Creator
44279 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 9/28/08

ralphespi wrote:

Username: ralphespi
Name: Ralph :P
Status (Mod/Member): Member
B.Day:Oct 24
Blood Type: dunno
Horoscope: scorpio/dog
Stream (Elite/Normal): Normal(for the meantime >:) )
Dorm (Dark/Light/Oki/Kawaii): Oki
please crop asch's head tnx





Mangaotakumai wrote:

Username: MangaOtakuMai
Name: Mai Kugarashi
Status (Mod/Member): Member
B.Day: July 29
Blood Type: Don't know
Horoscope: Leo
Stream (Elite/Normal):Normal
Dorm (Dark/Light/Oki/Kawaii): Kawaii
Pic:




Done!!~
Gomen 4 tha wait ^^
Creator
44279 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 9/28/08 , edited 9/28/08

jen624 wrote:

Username: jen624
Name: jennifer
Status: member:
B.Day: june24
Blood Type: B
Horoscope: Cancer
Stream (Elite/Normal): Normal
Dorm (Dark/Light/Oki/Kawaii): Oki





mimi92_hyuga wrote:

Username: mimi92_hyuga
Name: Mimiko Hyuga
Status: member
B-day: 3 october
Blood Type: AB+
Horoscope:Libra
Stream: Normal
Dorm:Kawaii dorm




Done!!~ ^^
Member
3154 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Washington- in my...
Offline
Posted 9/28/08
username: Lucy-anne
Name: Esther Weyn
Status: member
B.day: 5th of May
Blood type: O
Horoscope: Taurus
Stream: normal
Dorm: Oki dorm
Pic:
Creator
44279 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 9/28/08

cossete_fantine wrote:

Username:cossete_fantine
Name:Ida
Status (Mod/Member):Member
B.Day:5 december 1994
Blood Type:
Horoscope:
Stream (Elite/Normal):normal
Dorm (Dark/Light/Oki/Kawaii):kawaii
pic:



gomen ne~
could uu reupload tha pic? >.<
the pic din appear T.T
Creator
44279 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 9/28/08

Lucy-anne wrote:

username: Lucy-anne
Name: Esther Weyn
Status: member
B.day: 5th of May
Blood type: O
Horoscope: Taurus
Stream: normal
Dorm: Oki dorm
Pic:



Here you are, Lucy-chan!!~ ^^
Hope uu like it =)
Member
3154 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Washington- in my...
Offline
Posted 9/29/08

miley26 wrote:


Lucy-anne wrote:

username: Lucy-anne
Name: Esther Weyn
Status: member
B.day: 5th of May
Blood type: O
Horoscope: Taurus
Stream: normal
Dorm: Oki dorm
Pic:



Here you are, Lucy-chan!!~ ^^
Hope uu like it =)


Thanks miley, I love it

Member
871 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / philippines
Offline
Posted 9/29/08

miley26 wrote:


ralphespi wrote:

Username: ralphespi
Name: Ralph :P
Status (Mod/Member): Member
B.Day:Oct 24
Blood Type: dunno
Horoscope: scorpio/dog
Stream (Elite/Normal): Normal(for the meantime >:) )
Dorm (Dark/Light/Oki/Kawaii): Oki
please crop asch's head tnx





Mangaotakumai wrote:

Username: MangaOtakuMai
Name: Mai Kugarashi
Status (Mod/Member): Member
B.Day: July 29
Blood Type: Don't know
Horoscope: Leo
Stream (Elite/Normal):Normal
Dorm (Dark/Light/Oki/Kawaii): Kawaii
Pic:




Done!!~
Gomen 4 tha wait ^^


THANKS A LOT!!! ^_^
Creator
44279 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 9/29/08

Lucy-anne wrote:


miley26 wrote:


Lucy-anne wrote:

username: Lucy-anne
Name: Esther Weyn
Status: member
B.day: 5th of May
Blood type: O
Horoscope: Taurus
Stream: normal
Dorm: Oki dorm
Pic:



Here you are, Lucy-chan!!~ ^^
Hope uu like it =)


Thanks miley, I love it



Ur welcome!!~ ^^
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.