First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
Japanese And Bad Teeth
5012 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
37° 33' 13" N / 7...
Offline
Posted 9/23/08 , edited 9/28/08
NO offenese to my japanses freinds out there but i was wondering why do MOST japanses people have such bad teeth?
http://www.cammyfan.com/weekly-rant/teeth.jpg

http://japanese.about.com/b/2008/07/16/about-japanese-teeth.htm
5229 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Mammago Garage, Y...
Offline
Posted 9/23/08
The same reason why all of us Americans are lazy fat asses.
5012 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
37° 33' 13" N / 7...
Offline
Posted 9/23/08

Cuddlebuns wrote:

The same reason why all of us Americans are lazy fat asses.
haha and wat reason would that be my freind?

Posted 9/24/08 , edited 9/24/08
I thought it was the British who had the f-cked up teeth?
Posted 9/24/08
i duno but u r right some ov them do have bad teeth maybe they dont wana get braces cos here in aus most teenages get braces
5229 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Mammago Garage, Y...
Offline
Posted 9/24/08

rell22 wrote:


Cuddlebuns wrote:

The same reason why all of us Americans are lazy fat asses.
haha and wat reason would that be my freind?



Because people like to make stupid generalizations about groups of people based on what they see in the media, when in reality it only applies to a certain percentage of those people, and it also applies to a lot of people outside that group.
693 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Jersey! woot!
Offline
Posted 9/24/08
Nice generalization on a race (sarcasm)

so you see a pic of a japanese person and u auto think wow i guess they all have bad teeth. Cuz thats kind of what you making it sound like.

Having been to japan myself i can tell you ive seen more people here in the US have more terrible teeth than those in japan.
5012 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
37° 33' 13" N / 7...
Offline
Posted 9/24/08

Cuddlebuns wrote:


rell22 wrote:


Cuddlebuns wrote:

The same reason why all of us Americans are lazy fat asses.
haha and wat reason would that be my freind?



Because people like to make stupid generalizations about groups of people based on what they see in the media, when in reality it only applies to a certain percentage of those people, and it also applies to a lot of people outside that group.
yeah i hear you but im just going by wat i see and most pics i see of them they have bad teeth but its like I said im just trying to figure out why not talk about them

Posted 9/24/08

Crossoutmyeyez wrote:

Nice generalization on a race (sarcasm)

so you see a pic of a japanese person and u auto think wow i guess they all have bad teeth. Cuz thats kind of what you making it sound like.

Having been to japan myself i can tell you ive seen more people here in the US have more terrible teeth than those in japan.


Yeah, especially in New Jersey
693 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Jersey! woot!
Offline
Posted 9/24/08

Cuddlebuns wrote:


rell22 wrote:


Cuddlebuns wrote:

The same reason why all of us Americans are lazy fat asses.
haha and wat reason would that be my freind?



Because people like to make stupid generalizations about groups of people based on what they see in the media, when in reality it only applies to a certain percentage of those people, and it also applies to a lot of people outside that group.



you prolly juss gave the best if not perfect reply for this topic! if i knew you id prolly buy a beer!
5012 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
37° 33' 13" N / 7...
Offline
Posted 9/24/08 , edited 9/24/08

Crossoutmyeyez wrote:

Nice generalization on a race (sarcasm)

so you see a pic of a japanese person and u auto think wow i guess they all have bad teeth. Cuz thats kind of what you making it sound like.

Having been to japan myself i can tell you ive seen more people here in the US have more terrible teeth than those in japan.
no people thats not what im saying all im saying is in most pics of japnaese people i see they have bad teeth im not saying that on a racist note i just trying to get the facts like "ohh cause they cant afford braces" or "because dental plan suck over there" thats all no racism involved

6717 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Earth
Offline
Posted 9/24/08
Because of cavities. Do not generalize, not all Japanese have those teeth.
5012 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
37° 33' 13" N / 7...
Offline
Posted 9/24/08
OMG look people im not generalizing all im saying is why am i seeing bad teeth in japanese pics? if you want i can put the pics on here to prove wat im seeing
6717 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Earth
Offline
Posted 9/24/08 , edited 9/24/08

rell22 wrote:

OMG look people im not generalizing all im saying is why am i seeing bad teeth in japanese pics? if you want i can put the pics on here to prove wat im seeing


What is the difference between a Japanese with bad teeth and an American with bad teeth?
22632 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / California
Online
Posted 9/24/08

vittoriano wrote:


Crossoutmyeyez wrote:

Nice generalization on a race (sarcasm)

so you see a pic of a japanese person and u auto think wow i guess they all have bad teeth. Cuz thats kind of what you making it sound like.

Having been to japan myself i can tell you ive seen more people here in the US have more terrible teeth than those in japan.


Yeah, especially in New Jersey


hahaha rofl was i the only who caught on to this
your a funny guy vittoriano
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.