First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
Japanese And Bad Teeth
Posted 9/24/08

yunghove wrote:


vittoriano wrote:


Crossoutmyeyez wrote:

Nice generalization on a race (sarcasm)

so you see a pic of a japanese person and u auto think wow i guess they all have bad teeth. Cuz thats kind of what you making it sound like.

Having been to japan myself i can tell you ive seen more people here in the US have more terrible teeth than those in japan.


Yeah, especially in New Jersey


hahaha rofl was i the only who caught on to this
you're a funny guy vittoriano


Thank you
5012 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
37° 33' 13" N / 7...
Offline
Posted 9/24/08

BrylleNoGotoku wrote:


rell22 wrote:

OMG look people im not generalizing all im saying is why am i seeing bad teeth in japanese pics? if you want i can put the pics on here to prove wat im seeing


What is the difference between a Japanese with bad teeth and an American with bad teeth?
exactly there is no diffrence thats not wat im trying to say wat im trying to say is why do you see it often with japanese teeth

6717 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Earth
Offline
Posted 9/24/08 , edited 9/24/08

rell22 wrote:


BrylleNoGotoku wrote:


rell22 wrote:

OMG look people im not generalizing all im saying is why am i seeing bad teeth in japanese pics? if you want i can put the pics on here to prove wat im seeing


What is the difference between a Japanese with bad teeth and an American with bad teeth?
exactly there is no diffrence thats not wat im trying to say wat im trying to say is why do you see it often with japanese teeth



Because you look more at Japanese pictures than American pictures, Therefore, the chance of seeing more Japanese with bad teeth raises.
22632 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / California
Offline
Posted 9/24/08

rell22 wrote:


Crossoutmyeyez wrote:

Nice generalization on a race (sarcasm)

so you see a pic of a japanese person and u auto think wow i guess they all have bad teeth. Cuz thats kind of what you making it sound like.

Having been to japan myself i can tell you ive seen more people here in the US have more terrible teeth than those in japan.
no people thats not what im saying all im saying is in most pics of japnaese people i see they have bad teeth im not saying that on a racist note i just trying to get the facts like "ohh cause they cant afford braces" or "because dental plan suck over there" thats all no racism involved



you know wat i get what your saying and its not racist
but sometimes its how you say it especially on cr
cause it's alot of people on here who take stuff to the butt.
FYI im not try to make yall the butt of my jokes.
but ill say this true some japanese people
teeth are messed up but its because they chose to leave
their teeth like that. but not all of japan is not like that.
just like how they americans are fat and lazy yeah some
of them maybe but not all of them you get what im saying
6717 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Earth
Offline
Posted 9/24/08 , edited 9/24/08
^ Associating Japanese with bad teeth sounds like racism.
5012 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
37° 33' 13" N / 7...
Offline
Posted 9/24/08

yunghove wrote:


rell22 wrote:


Crossoutmyeyez wrote:

Nice generalization on a race (sarcasm)

so you see a pic of a japanese person and u auto think wow i guess they all have bad teeth. Cuz thats kind of what you making it sound like.

Having been to japan myself i can tell you ive seen more people here in the US have more terrible teeth than those in japan.
no people thats not what im saying all im saying is in most pics of japnaese people i see they have bad teeth im not saying that on a racist note i just trying to get the facts like "ohh cause they cant afford braces" or "because dental plan suck over there" thats all no racism involved



you know wat i get what your saying and its not racist
but sometimes its how you say it especially on cr
cause it's alot of people on here who take stuff to the butt.
FYI im not try to make yall the butt of my jokes.
but ill say this true some japanese people
teeth are messed up but its because they chose to leave
their teeth like that. but not all of japan is not like that.
just like how they americans are fat and lazy yeah some
of them maybe but not all of them you get what im saying
thank you so much man thats all im asking for a simple explanation its crazy how when you say something about japan they ready to attack like that country is god or something

Posted 9/24/08

BrylleNoGotoku wrote:

^ Associating Japanese with bad teeth sounds racism.


Are you high?
6717 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Earth
Offline
Posted 9/24/08

vittoriano wrote:


BrylleNoGotoku wrote:

^ Associating Japanese with bad teeth sounds racism.


Are you high?


No, and I do not have the reason to.
Posted 9/24/08

BrylleNoGotoku wrote:


vittoriano wrote:


BrylleNoGotoku wrote:

^ Associating Japanese with bad teeth sounds racism.


Are you high?


No, and I do not have the reason to.


Saying someone has bad teeth has nothing to do with racism.
22632 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / California
Offline
Posted 9/24/08 , edited 9/24/08

BrylleNoGotoku wrote:

^ Associating Japanese with bad teeth sounds racism.


okay look you are entitled to your oppinion just like everybody
else but. yes but if you did not like wat he said don't post anything
just leave it alone and move on to the next thing. cause all
your doing is feeding fuel to a fire. you get wat im saying
6717 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Earth
Offline
Posted 9/24/08

vittoriano wrote:


BrylleNoGotoku wrote:


vittoriano wrote:


BrylleNoGotoku wrote:

^ Associating Japanese with bad teeth sounds racism.


Are you high?


No, and I do not have the reason to.


Saying someone has bad teeth has nothing to do with racism.


Like I said, it sounds like racism especially since the TC did not use the word "most" in his first post. People will misunderstand his intentions by his words.
22632 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / California
Offline
Posted 9/24/08

rell22 wrote:


yunghove wrote:


rell22 wrote:


Crossoutmyeyez wrote:

Nice generalization on a race (sarcasm)

so you see a pic of a japanese person and u auto think wow i guess they all have bad teeth. Cuz thats kind of what you making it sound like.

Having been to japan myself i can tell you ive seen more people here in the US have more terrible teeth than those in japan.
no people thats not what im saying all im saying is in most pics of japnaese people i see they have bad teeth im not saying that on a racist note i just trying to get the facts like "ohh cause they cant afford braces" or "because dental plan suck over there" thats all no racism involved



you know wat i get what your saying and its not racist
but sometimes its how you say it especially on cr
cause it's alot of people on here who take stuff to the butt.
FYI im not try to make yall the butt of my jokes.
but ill say this true some japanese people
teeth are messed up but its because they chose to leave
their teeth like that. but not all of japan is not like that.
just like how they americans are fat and lazy yeah some
of them maybe but not all of them you get what im saying
thank you so much man thats all im asking for a simple explanation its crazy how when you say something about japan they ready to attack like that country is god or something



not a problem people are just to quick to hollar
thats racism.
Posted 9/24/08

BrylleNoGotoku wrote:


vittoriano wrote:


BrylleNoGotoku wrote:


vittoriano wrote:


BrylleNoGotoku wrote:

^ Associating Japanese with bad teeth sounds racism.


Are you high?


No, and I do not have the reason to.


Saying someone has bad teeth has nothing to do with racism.


Like I said, it sounds like racism especially since the TC did not use the word "most" in his first post. People will misunderstand his intentions by his words.


Yeah, and I wrote in return"I thought it was the Brits who had the bad teeth" It was a joke, but it's hardly anything racial. I think people take things too far sometimes.
16324 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Bangalore,India
Offline
Posted 9/24/08

vittoriano wrote:

I thought it was the British who had the f-cked up teeth?


Oi, it's got to be the bloody tea, guv'nor!
Posted 9/24/08

h4x0rz wrote:


vittoriano wrote:

I thought it was the British who had the f-cked up teeth?


Oi, it's got to be the bloody tea, guv'nor!


They brush their teeth with sugar!
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.