First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply Moderator App.
Creator
4378 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / somewhere wishing...
Offline
Posted 9/30/08

satsushi wrote:

Name: shi-chan
Username : satsushi
Why you want to become a mod :I want to help (and my sis is in here 2)
Programs you use : I don't have prgrams so I use online editors like picnik
Example of Work : ( in a spoiler please! )



congratulations.. U r a mod.. remember, any mod will be removed if they do not do their work.. Please invite your buddies
Moderator
25012 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / My little piece o...
Offline
Posted 10/7/08
Name: Amu-chan
Username : angelic_angel12
Why you want to become a mod : because i want to help my lil sis! hehe
Programs you use : PhotoScape
Example of Work : ( in a spoiler please! )
Creator
4378 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / somewhere wishing...
Offline
Posted 10/7/08

angelic_angel12 wrote:

Name: Amu-chan
Username : angelic_angel12
Why you want to become a mod : because i want to help my lil sis! hehe
Programs you use : PhotoScape
Example of Work : ( in a spoiler please! )


approved... please invite all of your buddies and if you don not do your work you will be removed...
Moderator
25012 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / My little piece o...
Offline
Posted 10/8/08

NiaTakumi wrote:


angelic_angel12 wrote:

Name: Amu-chan
Username : angelic_angel12
Why you want to become a mod : because i want to help my lil sis! hehe
Programs you use : PhotoScape
Example of Work : ( in a spoiler please! )


approved... please invite all of your buddies and if you don not do your work you will be removed...


ok ok thank you
Posted 10/11/08 , edited 10/11/08
Name: Bhemfine/Boon eng
Username : Bhemfine
Why you want to become a mod : to meet more friends ! ( especially japanese people!! me like japanese very much,though i am not from japan =( ) add me on my msn! [email protected]
Programs you use : photoshop , maya
Example of Work :
Creator
4378 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / somewhere wishing...
Offline
Posted 10/12/08

bhemfine wrote:

Name: Bhemfine/Boon eng
Username : Bhemfine
Why you want to become a mod : to meet more friends ! ( especially japanese people!! me like japanese very much,though i am not from japan =( ) add me on my msn! [email protected]
Programs you use : photoshop , maya
Example of Work :


approved.. keep up the good work n pls be active or not u will be removed from being a mod.. n pls invite allyour buddies...

Posted 10/19/08

NiaTakumi wrote:

Hello everyone!
Avatar World is having a Moderator Application Forum,
because of course, now we're looking for mods, since we have
just recently created tjis group!!

Now then, if you'd like to become a mod please
fill out a Entry according to this :

Name:
Username :
Why you want to become a mod :
Programs you use :
Example of Work : ( in a spoiler please! )

Rules :

1. Example of work must be made by you
2. If you become a moderator you must be active

Maybe not all of you know what are the difference between avi, banners and signitures...

here are some examples:

avi



banner



signitures



Name: abby-chan
Username : anime_delish
Why you want to become a mod : cuz I really want to help users on their avvie, banner, siggie problems.. [;
Programs you use : the... Gnu Image Manipulation Program (gimp)
Example of Work :
Creator
4378 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / somewhere wishing...
Offline
Posted 10/19/08

anime_delish wrote:


NiaTakumi wrote:

Hello everyone!
Avatar World is having a Moderator Application Forum,
because of course, now we're looking for mods, since we have
just recently created tjis group!!

Now then, if you'd like to become a mod please
fill out a Entry according to this :

Name:
Username :
Why you want to become a mod :
Programs you use :
Example of Work : ( in a spoiler please! )

Rules :

1. Example of work must be made by you
2. If you become a moderator you must be active

Maybe not all of you know what are the difference between avi, banners and signitures...

here are some examples:

avi



banner



signitures



Name: abby-chan
Username : anime_delish
Why you want to become a mod : cuz I really want to help users on their avvie, banner, siggie problems.. [;
Programs you use : the... Gnu Image Manipulation Program (gimp)
Example of Work :


accepted... invite all of your buddies

Moderator
6162 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / PHL
Offline
Posted 10/25/08
name: miggy
username: codexred
why you want to become a mod: cause i use photoshop and other similar programs almost everyday
programs you use: photoshop cs2 and other programs
example of works:
Moderator
21253 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / New York, New York
Offline
Posted 10/25/08

codexred wrote:

name: miggy
username: codexred
why you want to become a mod: cause i use photoshop and other similar programs almost everyday
programs you use: photoshop cs2 and other programs
example of works:


Can you try to make an avi that's long and thin? Just to see, because most people want those as their avis, and stuff. :] Quote me, and then I'll reply as soon as I can.
Moderator
6162 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / PHL
Offline
Posted 10/25/08

HahoemiYoTowaNi wrote:


codexred wrote:

name: miggy
username: codexred
why you want to become a mod: cause i use photoshop and other similar programs almost everyday
programs you use: photoshop cs2 and other programs
example of works:


Can you try to make an avi that's long and thin? Just to see, because most people want those as their avis, and stuff. :] Quote me, and then I'll reply as soon as I can.


yes i can. that's just a preview of my designs and concepts.
Moderator
21253 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / New York, New York
Offline
Posted 10/26/08

codexred wrote:


HahoemiYoTowaNi wrote:


codexred wrote:

name: miggy
username: codexred
why you want to become a mod: cause i use photoshop and other similar programs almost everyday
programs you use: photoshop cs2 and other programs
example of works:


Can you try to make an avi that's long and thin? Just to see, because most people want those as their avis, and stuff. :] Quote me, and then I'll reply as soon as I can.


yes i can. that's just a preview of my designs and concepts.


OK, make one, and then you'll become a moderator. Thanks. :] Just post the thin and long avi here. Quote me, so I know ur done.
Moderator
6162 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / PHL
Offline
Posted 10/26/08 , edited 10/26/08

HahoemiYoTowaNi wrote:


codexred wrote:


HahoemiYoTowaNi wrote:


codexred wrote:

name: miggy
username: codexred
why you want to become a mod: cause i use photoshop and other similar programs almost everyday
programs you use: photoshop cs2 and other programs
example of works:


Can you try to make an avi that's long and thin? Just to see, because most people want those as their avis, and stuff. :] Quote me, and then I'll reply as soon as I can.


yes i can. that's just a preview of my designs and concepts.


OK, make one, and then you'll become a moderator. Thanks. :] Just post the thin and long avi here. Quote me, so I know ur done.


okay.. O_O

Moderator
21253 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / New York, New York
Offline
Posted 10/26/08

codexred wrote:


HahoemiYoTowaNi wrote:


codexred wrote:


HahoemiYoTowaNi wrote:


codexred wrote:

name: miggy
username: codexred
why you want to become a mod: cause i use photoshop and other similar programs almost everyday
programs you use: photoshop cs2 and other programs
example of works:


Can you try to make an avi that's long and thin? Just to see, because most people want those as their avis, and stuff. :] Quote me, and then I'll reply as soon as I can.


yes i can. that's just a preview of my designs and concepts.


OK, make one, and then you'll become a moderator. Thanks. :] Just post the thin and long avi here. Quote me, so I know ur done.


okay.. O_O



LOL, sorry about that, but you know... just make one, it'll probably take two seconds. :]

Moderator
6162 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / PHL
Offline
Posted 10/26/08

HahoemiYoTowaNi wrote:


codexred wrote:


HahoemiYoTowaNi wrote:


codexred wrote:


HahoemiYoTowaNi wrote:


codexred wrote:

name: miggy
username: codexred
why you want to become a mod: cause i use photoshop and other similar programs almost everyday
programs you use: photoshop cs2 and other programs
example of works:


Can you try to make an avi that's long and thin? Just to see, because most people want those as their avis, and stuff. :] Quote me, and then I'll reply as soon as I can.


yes i can. that's just a preview of my designs and concepts.


OK, make one, and then you'll become a moderator. Thanks. :] Just post the thin and long avi here. Quote me, so I know ur done.


okay.. O_O



LOL, sorry about that, but you know... just make one, it'll probably take two seconds. :]



it's cool. i'll start on it today..
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.