First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply Moderator App.
Moderator
21253 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / New York, New York
Offline
Posted 10/26/08

codexred wrote:


HahoemiYoTowaNi wrote:


codexred wrote:


HahoemiYoTowaNi wrote:


codexred wrote:


HahoemiYoTowaNi wrote:


codexred wrote:

name: miggy
username: codexred
why you want to become a mod: cause i use photoshop and other similar programs almost everyday
programs you use: photoshop cs2 and other programs
example of works:


Can you try to make an avi that's long and thin? Just to see, because most people want those as their avis, and stuff. :] Quote me, and then I'll reply as soon as I can.


yes i can. that's just a preview of my designs and concepts.


OK, make one, and then you'll become a moderator. Thanks. :] Just post the thin and long avi here. Quote me, so I know ur done.


okay.. O_O



LOL, sorry about that, but you know... just make one, it'll probably take two seconds. :]



it's cool. i'll start on it today..


ok, thanks. :] It'd be best if you fill someone's avi request, so it's less work for the mods. I'm sure you'll make a great mod anyways. :]
Moderator
6162 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / PHL
Offline
Posted 10/28/08

HahoemiYoTowaNi wrote:

ok, thanks. :] It'd be best if you fill someone's avi request, so it's less work for the mods. I'm sure you'll make a great mod anyways. :]


yo! i'm done with the tall and thin avi.
here it is:


Moderator
21253 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / New York, New York
Offline
Posted 10/28/08

codexred wrote:


HahoemiYoTowaNi wrote:

ok, thanks. :] It'd be best if you fill someone's avi request, so it's less work for the mods. I'm sure you'll make a great mod anyways. :]


yo! i'm done with the tall and thin avi.
here it is:




OK! :] Mod it is .lOL haha
Moderator
6162 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / PHL
Offline
Posted 10/28/08 , edited 10/28/08

HahoemiYoTowaNi wrote:


codexred wrote:


HahoemiYoTowaNi wrote:

ok, thanks. :] It'd be best if you fill someone's avi request, so it's less work for the mods. I'm sure you'll make a great mod anyways. :]


yo! i'm done with the tall and thin avi.
here it is:




OK! :] Mod it is .lOL haha


thanks.. hehe. ^_^
Posted 4/12/09
Name: Momo
Username : momoko-chii
Why you want to become a mod : i'd love to help your kawaii group and i love editting!!
Programs you use : photoshop cs4
Example of Work : ( in a spoiler please! )
Creator
4378 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / somewhere wishing...
Offline
Posted 5/16/09

momoko-chii wrote:

Name: Momo
Username : momoko-chii
Why you want to become a mod : i'd love to help your kawaii group and i love editting!!
Programs you use : photoshop cs4
Example of Work : ( in a spoiler please! )


hello! momo.. u hv such talents.. n with this, u r accepted as avater world's new moderator!! welcome to the family!XD

Posted 5/16/09

NiaTakumi wrote:


momoko-chii wrote:

Name: Momo
Username : momoko-chii
Why you want to become a mod : i'd love to help your kawaii group and i love editting!!
Programs you use : photoshop cs4
Example of Work : ( in a spoiler please! )


hello! momo.. u hv such talents.. n with this, u r accepted as avater world's new moderator!! welcome to the family!XD



thankies... ^^ =D
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.