First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
✖who needs a BF/ GF come here and finD!!
Posted 9/28/08

Bby-Gurl wrote:

well..i would lyk one..

that are:...
cool looking B)
azn [ no offence ]
funny
taller than me [ im lyk 156cm ] { damn im a shortie }
whose between age 12 - 15

who has a great personality


nd youu get da point...im just looking for sum guy who is great





sparkle22099 wrote:

well im looking for a bf
kind
caring
think about me(not all day of course)
PM me





silent_sky wrote:

Name: Tear / silent_sky
14 - 17 age limit
ABOUT ME: seems cold and quiet, but underneath her dark exterior lies a soft and gentle heart, pinning a spot for cute things.
LOOKING 4 a CR BF who is: distance, cool, nice , protective,mysterious, caring but doesnt show it.,and doesnt break my heart





Neptune_Micchi wrote:

im available just pm me





-kawaii-kaoru-chan- wrote:

i am katsumi / sumi chan
i am looking for a cr bf around my age . i am 13 going 14
finding someone kawaii. loving,sweet and caring towards me. he must be also loyal and love animals like me. <3






tammysawada wrote:

Trying 2 find some love agin.





lodz2000 wrote:

ummm...I'm looking for one...


THEY ALL WANT ONE GF OR BF,, AND PLEASE VIEW THEM!!! AND LOVE THEM!!!
Posted 9/28/08
HERE HERe!! PPL NEEDS LOVE!!!
Lovers
5665 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Pandemonium City
Offline
Posted 9/29/08
i need a CR bf.
Like Kaname-sama from Vampire Knight,
please show yourself Kaname-sama.
Posted 9/29/08

mysthush wrote:

i need a CR bf.
Like Kaname-sama from Vampire Knight,
please show yourself Kaname-sama.


um sorry realitY?
Lovers
670 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 9/29/08
umm...I'm looking for a CR bf between 13-16 well I want him only in CR cuz in reality isn't possible
Posted 9/29/08
Im looking for a bf who is nice, sweet kinda,funny, and caring person. i want him 2 be here when i need him. im mostly online in weekend so i wish 2 find one who is one in weekends 2.
Posted 9/29/08

perfectionkills wrote:

umm...I'm looking for a CR bf between 13-16 well I want him only in CR cuz in reality isn't possible





tammysawada wrote:

Im looking for a bf who is nice, sweet kinda,funny, and caring person. i want him 2 be here when i need him. im mostly online in weekend so i wish 2 find one who is one in weekends 2.




THEY BOTH NEED SOMEONE!! TO LOVe!!!
Lovers
5665 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Pandemonium City
Offline
Posted 9/29/08

impossibleman wrote:


mysthush wrote:

i need a CR bf.
Like Kaname-sama from Vampire Knight,
please show yourself Kaname-sama.


um sorry realitY?


huh?
Posted 9/29/08

mysthush wrote:


impossibleman wrote:


mysthush wrote:

i need a CR bf.
Like Kaname-sama from Vampire Knight,
please show yourself Kaname-sama.


um sorry realitY?


huh

oh nvm!!
Posted 9/29/08

mysthush wrote:


impossibleman wrote:


mysthush wrote:

i need a CR bf.
Like Kaname-sama from Vampire Knight,
please show yourself Kaname-sama.


um sorry realitY?


huh?


nvm!! its okay!!
Lovers
50 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / United States
Offline
Posted 10/1/08
i want a bf who is...
tall...
hot...
great personality....
not too sweet
someone who can fight for me
Lovers
256 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / philippines
Offline
Posted 10/1/08
___ hey,, i'm janelle,, and i'm searching for a man who can make me laugh and at the same time cry,,, hehehe joke..
i just need a companion...
Posted 10/2/08

lookin4myprince wrote:

i want a bf who is...
tall...
hot...
great personality....
not too sweet
someone who can fight for me





stumin wrote:

___ hey,, i'm janelle,, and i'm searching for a man who can make me laugh and at the same time cry,,, hehehe joke..
i just need a companion...



HEY GUYS,, OUT THEre they need SOME LOVeee please VIEW THEM
29638 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 10/3/08
hey im lookin for a cr bf that;

is sweet, kind, funny, handsum
between 12-14
and a carin person XD
Posted 10/4/08

diana_unipet1996 wrote:

hey im lookin for a cr bf that;

is sweet, kind, funny, handsum
between 12-14
and a carin person XD


!!no problem, u'll find one!! ahha
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.