First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
✖who needs a BF/ GF come here and finD!!
Posted 10/9/08

prevs100 wrote:


Ragnaroks_Riot wrote:



What -.-? am I involved with this or something?

hehe now they all think you need a gf!



lol well whatever xD I'm not romantically involved anymore. plus I doubt people would find me interesting.
Posted 10/9/08

Ragnaroks_Riot wrote:


prevs100 wrote:


Ragnaroks_Riot wrote:



What -.-? am I involved with this or something?

hehe now they all think you need a gf!



lol well whatever xD I'm not romantically involved anymore. plus I doubt people would find me interesting.


haha lol y dya say that?

Posted 10/9/08

Ragnaroks_Riot wrote:


impossibleman wrote:


TokyoFxGirl wrote:

Hi, My name is Cearra, I'm lookN for a BF..someone who is funny cuz I funny and we cud be funny 2gether!!!
Someone who is taller than 5'3 cause I need a man taller than me and maybe someone that's athletic.
For some odd reason I'm attracted to guys that are in soccer, baseball, karate( cuz I do it 2) and golf... yea
ok and my avi is a pic of me,,,thx





Ragnaroks_Riot wrote:


impossibleman wrote:


animeLover_green wrote:


forgot to introduce me :D

*waves* am Cara, 14 and sometimes am childish ^_^ but bear with it am different in terms of loving someone i love ^-^





Ragnaroks_Riot wrote:

Lol well isn't this interesting xD





Shichifukujin wrote:

Indeed





silent_sky wrote:

u guys r no fun



they neEED ppl to lovE!!!!


Well I don't want to be going out with a random person that just met. But thats my morals. I have nothing wrong with it o_o

to silent sky: well sorry xD I'm not a romantic anymore.





vickhily wrote:

Hi im Vicki and im lookin for a bf or gf (yes im bi)
for a guy i want someone who is taller than me(but not to tall) is between the ages of 13-15, funny, not to smart, romatic, and azn
for a girl i want someone who is cute and huggable, a lil shorter than me, between the ages of 11-13, azn and just someone i can act like a guy around



THEY NEED PPL TO LOVE!!! PLEASE VIEW THEM!!!=))


What -.-? am I involved with this or something?


yeap arent you?? ahhaha

Posted 10/9/08

prevs100 wrote:


Ragnaroks_Riot wrote:


prevs100 wrote:


Ragnaroks_Riot wrote:



What -.-? am I involved with this or something?

hehe now they all think you need a gf!



lol well whatever xD I'm not romantically involved anymore. plus I doubt people would find me interesting.


haha lol y dya say that?




YEA WHy do u say tAT?
Posted 10/9/08

prevs100 wrote:


Ragnaroks_Riot wrote:



What -.-? am I involved with this or something?

hehe now they all think you need a gf!




yea he needs one.. ahahha
Posted 10/9/08 , edited 10/9/08

prevs100 wrote:


Ragnaroks_Riot wrote:


prevs100 wrote:


Ragnaroks_Riot wrote:



What -.-? am I involved with this or something?

hehe now they all think you need a gf!



lol well whatever xD I'm not romantically involved anymore. plus I doubt people would find me interesting.


haha lol y dya say that?



I had some rough things with my love life.
1. boring person
2.Don't talk to much (unless I know them alot)
3.Kinda outdated
4.When I'm in a relationship I tend to be a bit annoying
Posted 10/9/08

impossibleman wrote:


prevs100 wrote:


Ragnaroks_Riot wrote:



What -.-? am I involved with this or something?

hehe now they all think you need a gf!




yea he needs one.. ahahha


I'm speecless =A=
Lovers
583 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 10/9/08
i'm just looking for a short yet memrable time with my CR BF
Must be between 13-15, talkative(i talk a lot ), romantic, and has to be on when i'm on (ottawa, canada if ur in china or japan it's 12 hour difference) (on 5:00pm in ottawa almost every weekday even more on weekends)
Posted 10/9/08
ok... i want a guy thats good looking/ 꽂미남s (beautiful guys), really smart, that is nice and not think he's perfect. i want a guy that ALWAYS talks to me and yeaa... 12-14 and also doent get sick of me wen i talk. i talk ALOT!!!!!!!!!
Posted 10/9/08

Ragnaroks_Riot wrote:


prevs100 wrote:


Ragnaroks_Riot wrote:


prevs100 wrote:


Ragnaroks_Riot wrote:



What -.-? am I involved with this or something?

hehe now they all think you need a gf!



lol well whatever xD I'm not romantically involved anymore. plus I doubt people would find me interesting.


haha lol y dya say that?



I had some rough things with my love life.
1. boring person
2.Don't talk to much (unless I know them alot)
3.Kinda outdated
4.When I'm in a relationship I tend to be a bit annoying





mangaaka wrote:

i'm just looking for a short yet memrable time with my CR BF
Must be between 13-15, talkative(i talk a lot ), romantic, and has to be on when i'm on (ottawa, canada if ur in china or japan it's 12 hour difference) (on 5:00pm in ottawa almost every weekday even more on weekends)





amu-fan18 wrote:

ok... i want a guy thats good looking/ 꽂미남s (beautiful guys), really smart, that is nice and not think he's perfect. i want a guy that ALWAYS talks to me and yeaa... 12-14 and also doent get sick of me wen i talk. i talk ALOT!!!!!!!!!




HAHA THEY NEED SOME LOVe!! BOYS.. VIEW THEM!!!
Lovers
2382 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / In hell
Offline
Posted 10/9/08
wtf is this gha i did need a gf id rather be alone
Lovers
2382 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / In hell
Offline
Posted 10/9/08
=.= i meant dont scratch the did
Posted 10/10/08

narutouzumak wrote:

wtf is this gha i did need a gf id rather be alone


okay then why post here for??
Posted 10/10/08 , edited 10/10/08

impossibleman wrote:


Ragnaroks_Riot wrote:


prevs100 wrote:


Ragnaroks_Riot wrote:


prevs100 wrote:


Ragnaroks_Riot wrote:



What -.-? am I involved with this or something?

hehe now they all think you need a gf!



lol well whatever xD I'm not romantically involved anymore. plus I doubt people would find me interesting.


haha lol y dya say that?



I had some rough things with my love life.
1. boring person
2.Don't talk to much (unless I know them alot)
3.Kinda outdated
4.When I'm in a relationship I tend to be a bit annoying





mangaaka wrote:

i'm just looking for a short yet memrable time with my CR BF
Must be between 13-15, talkative(i talk a lot ), romantic, and has to be on when i'm on (ottawa, canada if ur in china or japan it's 12 hour difference) (on 5:00pm in ottawa almost every weekday even more on weekends)





amu-fan18 wrote:

ok... i want a guy thats good looking/ 꽂미남s (beautiful guys), really smart, that is nice and not think he's perfect. i want a guy that ALWAYS talks to me and yeaa... 12-14 and also doent get sick of me wen i talk. i talk ALOT!!!!!!!!!




HAHA THEY NEED SOME LOVe!! BOYS.. VIEW THEM!!!


YOU LITTLE =A= .... DOn't include me Dx... your one persistent person y'know that -.-?
Lovers
4805 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 10/10/08
i'm single. pm me.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.