First  Prev  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  Next  Last
Post Reply Communist China
456 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 4/8/08
No one answered my question.

What is communism?
3769 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25
Offline
Posted 4/8/08

Wei-Qiang wrote:

No one answered my question.

What is communism?


A form of governement that is strongly centered around sharing. Thats all you need to know. >.>
4533 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Cloud 9'~
Offline
Posted 4/8/08
What about China's communism? I think it a great. People are really into their country.
4974 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / California
Offline
Posted 4/8/08
Rice.
456 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 4/10/08

memphit wrote:

A form of governement that is strongly centered around sharing. Thats all you need to know. >.>


Oh I see now, people hate sharing!
Posted 4/10/08

snottyenglishgirl wrote:
in china you need to have the correct paperwork to have the one child in the first place
if you get pregnant without the correct documentation they levy a huge fine on you that MOST people in china wouldnt be able to afford. it forces couples to go into hiding in case the baby is discovered. it also forces young couples into selling their children because the situation becomes impossible for them.
as you can imagine the better off can afford these fines, and can get the paperwork easily for the first child.

if you get pregnant with a second child, yep, huge fine again. and again the better off can afford the fine to have the second child.

then because of the laws governing the number of children you can have, a farming family would be totaly screwed if they had a daughter because that daughter would be married and leave the parents home to live with the husbands family. this means when the daughters parents get old they have noone to help them on their farm etc. there is also no such thing as old age folks homes etc, so they are left alone. hence the huge trade in female children to be adopted in the west.

and in TIbet where China claims they do not enforce the one child rule? there have been substantiated reports of women having children forcefully terminated under threat of having their worldly goods confiscated. they are also steralised using the same threats.

i could go on, its all very messed up.

china is a beautiful place with beautiful people, but its government have a lot to answer for, in particular to its own people.


PS FREE TIBET!


A bunch of subjectiveness and

Free my ass:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=zUeL-9DV7o0
18587 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 4/10/08

tonyyim wrote:

woohoo china.

uh yeh. it has bad human rights pollicy. they should work on that. also their proguct contains lead that kill people. also the food is tasty. oh what about tienimon square? (sp) that was sad. oh and what about the 2008 olympix r they still hosting?

yaya china! la ho ma. go hay fat choi


Crap comes out from your mouth.

Firstly, what "bad human rights policy" does China have? Name some for me.

Product that contains lead? The toys? Actually, you really can't blame China on that. The US companies used Chinese labour to produce the toys and they have the right to say which material to use. Chinese companies are just following their orders. If you read the news, it is entirely American's fault that certain toys that was made in China contained lead.

Food is nasty? Chinese food is nasty? You have problems. Chinese food is world famous and do you drink tea? It's from China. Do you eat rice? It's from China.

Tiananmen square? What even are you talking about?

The Summer Olympics is being hosted by the Chinese and we are all looking forward to it since Olympics has not been hosted in Asia for a really long time.

Posted 4/10/08

anime_otaku-nerd wrote:

Their government is just....horrible. Remember that peaceful protest at that university? Well, they just marched in and started shooting people. Lots of people got killed. And guess what, they denied that anyone was hurt. I mean, it was on TV. Well, here anyways. It was all over the news, you could SEE them shooting people. Bunch of liars.. What even scared me most is some people in China don't even KNOW this happened. And the ones that did listened to the government, who said that it was to stop civil war. Gosh, it was a peaceful protest, they had no weapons...-_-

I'm a fan of democracy, which they have none of. I mean, they control the media. They even control what you search on google. The elections are rigged too, you have to be approved by the CCP (Chinese Communist Party) before running for elections...so either way, the CCP always wins.

And honestly, that law about them only allowing to have one child, ridiculous. Thats probably the reason why their orphanages are filled with children. (mostly females too)

Sorry, but this is pretty much based on reading newspapers, news online, being learned in S.S and watching the news on TV. I myself, am Chinese but I've never been there. My opinion may be worth nothing then...


Question your own existence before you question about China's government. Question our own history before scrutinizing China's history. "Protest at that University?" You mean Tiananmen? That's in the textbook, what are you talking about? As for the One Child Policy, I don't see what's your point.

3227 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / England
Offline
Posted 4/10/08

ShinigamiKuro wrote:

Rice.


very informative! i like it ^__~
18587 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 4/10/08

Wei-Qiang wrote:

No one answered my question.

What is communism?


There are several forms of communism. Karl Marx is the person who thought of communism. His ideas were to be considered as 'ideal communism'. If the government is corrupted, the three steps to communism should be done.

1) Worker revolt.
2) Temporary dictatorship
3) Equality to everyone

However, this state of ideal communism has never happened in history. Why? Because when the workers revolt, a temporary dictator is being selected (step 1 and 2). However, step 3 was never achieved because the 'temporary' dictatorship becomes permanent. This is the case with Cuba. Even though everyone is equal, the government is controlling the citizen's lives.

For China, even though it's communism, it's not in a very extreme form. The citizens have freedom and the government does not allow this freedom to go overboard in order to keep the peace. For example, no revolution or protests are allowed in China because the government believes this can cause loss of life.
2124 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32
Offline
Posted 4/10/08
People fail to see.. that it's a NATIONALIST.. just like any other Asian country out there, Or Any country as a matter of a fact.

I'm willing to say that most people will say they are "American" before "Republican or Democratic" or "Chinese" first than say "Communist". It's just that fact of pride...

But seriously, even though China is bashed on a lot, couldn't protestors honor the TORCH, symbolizing the unification of all the nations around the world? It just means they're wishing bad luck on their own country in the olympics... Just let it be...
Although I understand it is a peron's right to protest, but dang, that's a little bit too far considering what happened yesterday in San Francisco and the day before with the bridge incident.
18587 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 4/10/08

Clockwise wrote:

Did you know that Chinese people eat anything that has four legs?



You are a retard.
28 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / New York City
Offline
Posted 4/11/08
there's only one kind of dog that eaten, it's bred just to be eaten, same as the incan breeding guinea pigs for protein. In china's history there were alot of famines especially when the government become corrupt, so breeding dogs for companionship and in times of need food was just plain smarts, Korean eat dogs too, especially in north korea. Japanese eat raw horse meat as a kind of sashimi. The french eat's horse meat, there's stores that sell only horse meat. In the U.S. there's farms where you can pick the cow you want and they will kill it for you and serve it. In fact Chinese don't just eat dogs, famous chinese saying "if it's walking with it's back to the sun we'll have a recipe for it", you can eat snake too, or turtles, or rats, or crickets, I found a cat shop once, rabbit, bambi, and human ( theres a delicious recipe for steamed human buns). If you eat an aborted fetus it will keep you young. There's a chinese dumpling recipe for fetus.

In fact I ate most of those things I mentioned except human, and I got to pick the one I wanted, I made them kill it in front of me to make sure it was the right one. Everything tasted good. The cat was especially sweet, I have two cats at home btw.

after it's cooked all meat looks like beef pork or chicken so you could be eatting dog in a chinese restaurant and never know, theres like a thousand seasonings in chinese cooking you'd never notice.
2801 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 4/11/08
i think china wont be communist for long i mean the ppl there are making more money everyday they wouldnt want the government to control every aspect of their lifes but i dont think communism is that bad for china i meanthere are soo much ppl there if china turn to democracy in WWII there will be more coruption and more people in hungar and proverty. the rich will grow richer will the poor will be more poor and there is only gonna be a small amount of ppl that are rich so i think communism was a good system for them but in the future ppl in china will rebell against it and want more rights and democracy


Clockwise wrote:

Did you know that Chinese people eat anything that has four legs?



where the fuck r u from i will find some lame and stupid jokes about some stuff u r fucken country did . and by the way not all chinese ppl eats cats and dogs only like 1 % of them do and even if they do whats wrong with it did god ever say we only can eat chicken , pigs and cows ?? in my mom's culture is sick and unmoral to kill a cow yet u dont see my mom pointing their fingures at u guy for eating them . everywhere in the world ppl have done sick stuff wherater is in tha past or will be in the future so keep ur little uneduacted comments to ur self. and u wanne know somthing that is really sick just recently congress past a bill called beastaly i think witch bans people from the U.S. from producing animal porn and rapping of animals and if the congresss are involved aperently there are alot of ppl doing it so if u ask me between eating an animal or fucking one i would rather eat them so next time use that little brain u have and thing about the stuff that comming out of ur ugly heart


auruin wrote:

there's only one kind of dog that eaten, it's bred just to be eaten, same as the incan breeding guinea pigs for protein. In china's history there were alot of famines especially when the government become corrupt, so breeding dogs for companionship and in times of need food was just plain smarts, Korean eat dogs too, especially in north korea. Japanese eat raw horse meat as a kind of sashimi. The french eat's horse meat, there's stores that sell only horse meat. In the U.S. there's farms where you can pick the cow you want and they will kill it for you and serve it. In fact Chinese don't just eat dogs, famous chinese saying "if it's walking with it's back to the sun we'll have a recipe for it", you can eat snake too, or turtles, or rats, or crickets, I found a cat shop once, rabbit, bambi, and human ( theres a delicious recipe for steamed human buns). If you eat an aborted fetus it will keep you young. There's a chinese dumpling recipe for fetus.

In fact I ate most of those things I mentioned except human, and I got to pick the one I wanted, I made them kill it in front of me to make sure it was the right one. Everything tasted good. The cat was especially sweet, I have two cats at home btw.

after it's cooked all meat looks like beef pork or chicken so you could be eatting dog in a chinese restaurant and never know, theres like a thousand seasonings in chinese cooking you'd never notice.


shut up andstop lying i been to china and the abordted fetus thing are soo not true if u r trying to be funny save it cuz ur comments are lame and u make it seem like their cat shops that kills cats everywhere and that is not true. u r not funny period
3264 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Los Angeles
Offline
Posted 4/11/08

meglovesya wrote:


Clockwise wrote:

Did you know that Chinese people eat anything that has four legs?



where the fuck r u from i will find some lame and stupid jokes about some stuff u r fucken country did . and by the way not all chinese ppl eats cats and dogs only like 1 % of them do and even if they do whats wrong with it did god ever say we only can eat chicken , pigs and cows ?? in my mom's culture is sick and unmoral to kill a cow yet u dont see my mom pointing their fingures at u guy for eating them . everywhere in the world ppl have done sick stuff wherater is in tha past or will be in the future so keep ur little uneduacted comments to ur self. and u wanne know somthing that is really sick just recently congress past a bill called beastaly i think witch bans people from the U.S. from producing animal porn and rapping of animals and if the congresss are involved aperently there are alot of ppl doing it so if u ask me between eating an animal or fucking one i would rather eat them so next time use that little brain u have and thing about the stuff that comming out of ur ugly heart



I laughed
At the joke
And then at your response


I personally love stupid people who act smart.
Stereotypes aren't pulled out of someone's ass.
I'm sure more than 1% eat cats/dogs, even if they don't know it.
And even with such a small percentage, it still includes a shitload of people.
btw, the majority of the world views cows as food source and cats/dogs as pets
First  Prev  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.