First  Prev  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  Next  Last
Post Reply Communist China
3769 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25
Offline
Posted 4/11/08

Clockwise wrote:




and as for my spelling goes i know how to spell but i just miss type them when i typr fats and am not in school anymore y should i type all prober when am no the internet?? if u cant read dont reply is that simple


You are the most retarded person I have ever met in my life. Don't use your laziness as an excuse for your spelling mistakes. That just reflects upon your idiocy. Also, you say you type fast. Are you stupid? you took so much time to type out that paragraph (with MANY spelling errors of course). Your spelling errors are what makes you truly look "childish and gay"


and u r a retard so u r saying that little joke u told are actually a compliment ?? if u truly think that joke was something good then u truly r stupid


I must say that you are retarded once again. I NEVER said anything bad about eating everything that has four legs, NOR DID I COMPLIMENT IT.
Let me ask you this: do you have reading problems even when I don't make any spelling errors and grammatical mistakes? Read carefully fool. I never said "eating animals that has four legs is a good thing." Kids these days are becoming more retarded then ever. READ before you TYPE fucktard.


hellllloo we r freaken talking about animals here and how sick many ppl think that eating certain animals that god created for us to eat are sick.


I never said that it was sick. As I said before, READ BEFORE YOU TYPE, fucking retard.

ALL YOUR LOGIC FAILS.




Color coordinated ownage, ouchhhh.
2803 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 4/11/08

Hugegnome wrote:


meglovesya wrote:


Clockwise wrote:


meglovesya wrote:


Clockwise wrote:


meglovesya wrote:


Clockwise wrote:

Did you know that Chinese people eat anything that has four legs?



where the fuck r u from i will find some lame and stupid jokes about some stuff u r fucken country did . and by the way not all chinese ppl eats cats and dogs only like 1 % of them do and even if they do whats wrong with it did god ever say we only can eat chicken , pigs and cows ?? in my mom's culture is sick and unmoral to kill a cow yet u dont see my mom pointing their fingures at u guy for eating them . everywhere in the world ppl have done sick stuff wherater is in tha past or will be in the future so keep ur little uneduacted comments to ur self. and u wanne know somthing that is really sick just recently congress past a bill called beastaly i think witch bans people from the U.S. from producing animal porn and rapping of animals and if the congresss are involved aperently there are alot of ppl doing it so if u ask me between eating an animal or fucking one i would rather eat them so next time use that little brain u have and thing about the stuff that comming out of ur ugly heart


1. Clearly you are retarded. Did i ever say that eating anything that has four legs (except tables) was a bad thing? I never pointed any fingers fucking retard. Don't go screaming like a retarded monkey faggot.

2. Also, it's not 1% that eat it. It's way more than that. If you dont' know anything about China, then just STFU.

3.


and u wanne know somthing that is really sick just recently congress past a bill called beastaly i think witch bans people from the U.S. from producing animal porn and rapping of animals and if the congresss are involved aperently there are alot of ppl doing it so if u ask me between eating an animal or fucking one i would rather eat them so next time use that little brain u have and thing about the stuff that comming out of ur ugly heart


Stay on the fucking topic retard. We are not talking about bestiality here.

4. Learn to spell correctly you uneducated kindergartener. Before you make a petty attempt to flame me, graduate from kindergarten first.

If you are willing to reply, then please do. Remember to refute all four of my points.



monkeys cant be faggot and if u want to talk about stay of topic whats my spelling got to do with any of the things we r talking about here ?? and beastal;ity does have to do with what we are talking about if am not mistaking we r talking about animals here and how u think more then 1% of ppl eats cats and dogs and and just like u said if u dont know anything about china then just stfu and for u r info i been there and lived there for a while i think i know more about china then u whos only recorce of info. are the prpaganda u see on the internet. anmd what kinda come back is that calling me a kindergardener what r u still in the frist grade ??


Are you retarded? I said "If you are willing to reply, then please do. Remember to refute all four of my points" You didn't do such a thing.

1. Spelling is very important. I'm telling you this in case you didn't learn that in kindergarten yet. At first, I couldn't understand some of the sentences because of your horrible spelling ability. This precisely shows how low your mental ability is. To be precise, I would say it can be compared to a kindergartener's.

2. You are seriously mistaken. Bestiality has NOTHING TO DO WITH WHAT WE ARE TALKING ABOUT. Are we talking mainly about animals here? I don't think so. We are talking about the fact that more than 1% of Chinese people eating animals. Utilize that pea-sized brain of yours.

Here is a point that you didn't (or couldn't) refute:

1. . Clearly you are retarded. Did i ever say that eating anything that has four legs (except tables) was a bad thing?

If you are willing to reply, then please do. Remember to refute ALL of my points


y should i do what ever u said npo am not gonna reply to all ur little point if u cant read in paragraohs then dont read it and ingore my reply. and as for my spelling goes i know how to spell but i just miss type them when i typr fats and am not in school anymore y should i type all prober when am no the internet?? if u cant read dont reply is that simple and hellllloo we r freaken talking about animals here and how sick many ppl think that eating certain animals that god created for us to eat are sick. and u r a retard so u r saying that little joke u told are actually a compliment ?? if u truly think that joke was somthing good then u truly r stupid and stop useing little stop comback like kindergaren it makes seem childish and gay


How is that an insult when Chinese people say so themselves, many people in Mainland China are proud to say that they eat a large variety of animals, you're the only one being upset over such a trivial thing. There are far more than 1% of people in China who eat cats and dogs, get over it.

Spelling properly also makes you seem less stupid. Typing fast eh? Must be at least 200 wpm, since I'm a crappy typist and I can type 80 wpm and avoid most spelling mistakes. If there is no point in spelling adequately except while in school, there is no point in learning in the first place and you should have dropped out after elementary school.




soo how do u know more then 1% of ppl in china eats cats and dogs ??from the propagada u sees dont u know they take things out of porportion ?? and a typist is a person who operates a typewriter.. soo yeah dont use word that u dont know what it means and i just dont get the whole point of typing and making the little punchations all nice and neat for some low life on the internet there for thanks for ur little comments but i dont see a need in typing like a "typist" on the internet
3264 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Los Angeles
Offline
Posted 4/11/08

meglovesya wrote:
what wrong with TyPINg lIkE ThINs if u cangt read it then dont read comments on the internet are not that important soo by think am overreacing does that mean u r too cuz obvously u r typing alot too just because i dont have the time to seperate my little paragraphs here does not mean am overreacting. and today the only reason africa was npot advancing here because in like 1600 their people was capture and they have no reasouces and people to advance technongy isnt bulit over night u know because they dont have the people to work they cant develope tec. to imporve their living and find new ways to advance it


I'm not talking about how you wrote what you wrote, but how much you wrote.
However, my first comment was relatively short.
My replies to your long paragraphs were long however, the reason being that I replied to all your points.
That's because every single point you made was stupid.

I thought I emphasized that the indigenous people in Africa were not affected by the white settlers. FYI, Africa is not one country, and consists of various tribes and cultures. And you just proved yourself wrong by giving reasons why Africa would not be, as you have said, "on of the top first worlds if not the second"
Technology isn't built overnight, but it wasn't yesterday that slave trades were common.
I'm sure you would like to blame the Western countries for influencing other countries around the world as well, but truth is, their intervention has allowed actual growth and development.
2803 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 4/11/08

Clockwise wrote:




and as for my spelling goes i know how to spell but i just miss type them when i typr fats and am not in school anymore y should i type all prober when am no the internet?? if u cant read dont reply is that simple


You are the most retarded person I have ever met in my life. Don't use your laziness as an excuse for your spelling mistakes. That just reflects upon your idiocy. Also, you say you type fast. Are you stupid? you took so much time to type out that paragraph (with MANY spelling errors of course). Your spelling errors are what makes you truly look "childish and gay."


and u r a retard so u r saying that little joke u told are actually a compliment ?? if u truly think that joke was something good then u truly r stupid


I must say that you are retarded once again. I NEVER said anything bad about eating everything that has four legs, NOR DID I COMPLIMENT IT.
Let me ask you this: do you have reading problems even when I don't make any spelling errors and grammatical mistakes? Read carefully fool. I never said "eating animals that has four legs is a good thing." Kids these days are becoming more retarded than ever. READ before you TYPE fucktard.


hellllloo we r freaken talking about animals here and how sick many ppl think that eating certain animals that god created for us to eat are sick.


I never said that it was sick. As I said before, READ BEFORE YOU TYPE, fucking retard.

ALL YOUR LOGIC FAILS.






u know what unlike u i actually have more stuff to do on the internet then being on crunchyroll and replying to some werdos on the internet so ofcourse i reply slower then u i understand that that was a joke but on ur perviouse comments u did made a big deal on how sick the chinese ppl are or somthing like that i dont know if it was u but if u really want to argue about it go back and quote them and i will spare my time cuz there are 3 ppl talking to me on this form that i really dont feel like going back and read all the little comments 3 of u put . okay and when u put that little joke what going on in ur head ?? didnt u put it up to make fun of how the chinese willl eat what ever they sees ?? dont tell me that is not true and if am a fucking retard then u r a fucken baster
2803 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 4/11/08

Wei-Qiang wrote:

No one answered my question.

What is communism?


well communism was originaly established for the good of the people it was develope by karl marx i think thats his name where everyone shares their wealth their poor where no one is better or worse then anyone but some totalitairan people took control of a governemnt and used the idea of communism to control the people and keep the poor favoring communism since there all more poor people in the world then rich communism was well liked .many coruppted leaders use the idea of communism and controled every aspect of a persons life where there are no capital economy, no priveate ownership and no religion so it turns out that everyone owns everything but at the same time no one owns anything because the goverment are in contol of that. but in china i think it was the president deng xiao peng her turn china in to a capiatistic econmy soo yeah bascially it good but bad at the same time in my view it might be a good thing for china but in the future as china gets richer more ppl will repell to the idea of communism and become democratic but since there are soo many people in china in the past and now communism might be the only thing that are keeping china stabled if the goverenment didnt control soo much the rich will be richer while the poor will get more poor and there will be more crimes and wayy more populations so there for i guess is a good thing but somtimes ppl misuse the power it is seen as a negitive thing. think about it in the u.s there are soo many crimes commited everyday and there are all there freedom and less population here imagine china if china did grant all those freedom imagine how much crime is going to happen there
2803 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 4/11/08

Clockwise wrote:


meglovesya wrote:


Clockwise wrote:




and as for my spelling goes i know how to spell but i just miss type them when i typr fats and am not in school anymore y should i type all prober when am no the internet?? if u cant read dont reply is that simple


You are the most retarded person I have ever met in my life. Don't use your laziness as an excuse for your spelling mistakes. That just reflects upon your idiocy. Also, you say you type fast. Are you stupid? you took so much time to type out that paragraph (with MANY spelling errors of course). Your spelling errors are what makes you truly look "childish and gay."


and u r a retard so u r saying that little joke u told are actually a compliment ?? if u truly think that joke was something good then u truly r stupid


I must say that you are retarded once again. I NEVER said anything bad about eating everything that has four legs, NOR DID I COMPLIMENT IT.
Let me ask you this: do you have reading problems even when I don't make any spelling errors and grammatical mistakes? Read carefully fool. I never said "eating animals that has four legs is a good thing." Kids these days are becoming more retarded than ever. READ before you TYPE fucktard.


hellllloo we r freaken talking about animals here and how sick many ppl think that eating certain animals that god created for us to eat are sick.


I never said that it was sick. As I said before, READ BEFORE YOU TYPE, fucking retard.

ALL YOUR LOGIC FAILS.






u know what unlike u i actually have more stuff to do on the internet then being on crunchyroll and replying to some werdos on the internet so ofcourse i reply slower then u i understand that that was a joke but on ur perviouse comments u did made a big deal on how sick the chinese ppl are or somthing like that i dont know if it was u but if u really want to argue about it go back and quote them and i will spare my time cuz there are 3 ppl talking to me on this form that i really dont feel like going back and read all the little comments 3 of u put . okay and when u put that little joke what going on in ur head ?? didnt u put it up to make fun of how the chinese willl eat what ever they sees ?? dont tell me that is not true and if am a fucking retard then u r a fucken baster


1. Don't use your lack of time as an argument. If you don't have time, then just GTFO and STFU as a retard should.

2. You cared enough to refute ONLY 1 OF MY POINTS. This reflects upon your weakness in logic.

3. In fact, I didn't put it up to make fun of the Chinese people. I merely put it up to tell everyone that "Chinese people eat ALMOST EVERYTHING." If you seriously thought that it was a bad thing, then it's obvious that you are fucking retarded.

P.S. Notice how 2 more people are flaming you because of your retarded comments.



shut the fuck up i really dont feel like arguring with u since u r wayy out of the topic here and how the fuck do u know how much time i have there for u fucken "logic" r fucken stupid and those r my opoinons if u didnt intent to make fun of the chinese y did u put that lame joke do u understand the meaning of a joke ??? a joke is what ppl say to make other to laugh and my opinion are not weak u just dont want to listen to other ppls opinons and if u where in my shoe will u honestly think that the joke and ur little comments saying about chinese people eathing everything is a good thing then u must be on crack there for i know am right i i really dont want to go back and forth about y u put that lame joke since " is not an insult and not a comlipment " then y put it up ?? u truly want people to think thats funny since it is a joke wherew ppl laugh about it and those 2 othe people that are arguing with me they just dont have character by making judgment of other ppls country with out doing much research are just low is it my fualt i want to stand up for a country i love ?? noo soo u cant call me a retard for standing up 4 my country if today i see people bagging on my country and me not writing a word down now thats when u can call me a retard people just dont get the fact that every country has done some shaddy things whether is in the past or the future so there for no one has a right to talk about any country and feel all mighty about it
2124 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32
Offline
Posted 4/11/08
To meglovesya, izickree, and Clockwise:

Well mainly just Clowise and meglovesya.... DAMN! Could you both just people just arguing about meaningless stuff? I mean.. when I saw meglovesya reply to Clock's wise comment about Chinese people eating anything..

"I'm sorry to say this.. after a little bit.
Even I found this funny. Although you know nothing about me. You'll have to live to learn about the stereotypes.

Go bug Koreans about eating dogs, I know people who are perfectly normal that have even dog...
To people, survival is on the top of their change according to Maslow. So naturally, we are adapt to this concept and need anything for our survival."

I was going to write more.. but then I read the rest.. of your arguments.

Clockwise: If you're going to talk about spelling errors, go bug about it on another forum, don't use it as tactic to get the other ones on their tippy toes. It has nothing to do with China and won't help you at all.

To meglovesya: Also, just living in China for a little bit doesn't mean you ABSOLUTELY EVERYTHING about Chinese people. You're just assuming way too much than what's true. Please try to get concrete facts before you just putting up random statistics, or atleast put that IT'S YOUR RANDOM APPROXIMATE.
Heck, did you know most people before the FDA laws didn't even know what was going on in their meat? Go read the Jungle and learn some history. Americans ate the worst type of meat humanly possible. Yes, I know this doesn't have to do much with the topic, but I'm just providing some info that is in revevance with meat.

izickree: Yea.. I don't know why I put your name in the beginning. I have nothing to say to you xD But yayyyyy. Random labhlahbal.

By the way... Did you know, whether to be a few or large quantity, Chinese people have eaten Placenta?
Yayyy! GOOD NUTRITION!! YUM.
8432 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 4/11/08

meglovesya wrote:


Hugegnome wrote:


meglovesya wrote:


Clockwise wrote:


meglovesya wrote:


Clockwise wrote:


meglovesya wrote:


Clockwise wrote:

Did you know that Chinese people eat anything that has four legs?



where the fuck r u from i will find some lame and stupid jokes about some stuff u r fucken country did . and by the way not all chinese ppl eats cats and dogs only like 1 % of them do and even if they do whats wrong with it did god ever say we only can eat chicken , pigs and cows ?? in my mom's culture is sick and unmoral to kill a cow yet u dont see my mom pointing their fingures at u guy for eating them . everywhere in the world ppl have done sick stuff wherater is in tha past or will be in the future so keep ur little uneduacted comments to ur self. and u wanne know somthing that is really sick just recently congress past a bill called beastaly i think witch bans people from the U.S. from producing animal porn and rapping of animals and if the congresss are involved aperently there are alot of ppl doing it so if u ask me between eating an animal or fucking one i would rather eat them so next time use that little brain u have and thing about the stuff that comming out of ur ugly heart


1. Clearly you are retarded. Did i ever say that eating anything that has four legs (except tables) was a bad thing? I never pointed any fingers fucking retard. Don't go screaming like a retarded monkey faggot.

2. Also, it's not 1% that eat it. It's way more than that. If you dont' know anything about China, then just STFU.

3.


and u wanne know somthing that is really sick just recently congress past a bill called beastaly i think witch bans people from the U.S. from producing animal porn and rapping of animals and if the congresss are involved aperently there are alot of ppl doing it so if u ask me between eating an animal or fucking one i would rather eat them so next time use that little brain u have and thing about the stuff that comming out of ur ugly heart


Stay on the fucking topic retard. We are not talking about bestiality here.

4. Learn to spell correctly you uneducated kindergartener. Before you make a petty attempt to flame me, graduate from kindergarten first.

If you are willing to reply, then please do. Remember to refute all four of my points.



monkeys cant be faggot and if u want to talk about stay of topic whats my spelling got to do with any of the things we r talking about here ?? and beastal;ity does have to do with what we are talking about if am not mistaking we r talking about animals here and how u think more then 1% of ppl eats cats and dogs and and just like u said if u dont know anything about china then just stfu and for u r info i been there and lived there for a while i think i know more about china then u whos only recorce of info. are the prpaganda u see on the internet. anmd what kinda come back is that calling me a kindergardener what r u still in the frist grade ??


Are you retarded? I said "If you are willing to reply, then please do. Remember to refute all four of my points" You didn't do such a thing.

1. Spelling is very important. I'm telling you this in case you didn't learn that in kindergarten yet. At first, I couldn't understand some of the sentences because of your horrible spelling ability. This precisely shows how low your mental ability is. To be precise, I would say it can be compared to a kindergartener's.

2. You are seriously mistaken. Bestiality has NOTHING TO DO WITH WHAT WE ARE TALKING ABOUT. Are we talking mainly about animals here? I don't think so. We are talking about the fact that more than 1% of Chinese people eating animals. Utilize that pea-sized brain of yours.

Here is a point that you didn't (or couldn't) refute:

1. . Clearly you are retarded. Did i ever say that eating anything that has four legs (except tables) was a bad thing?

If you are willing to reply, then please do. Remember to refute ALL of my points


y should i do what ever u said npo am not gonna reply to all ur little point if u cant read in paragraohs then dont read it and ingore my reply. and as for my spelling goes i know how to spell but i just miss type them when i typr fats and am not in school anymore y should i type all prober when am no the internet?? if u cant read dont reply is that simple and hellllloo we r freaken talking about animals here and how sick many ppl think that eating certain animals that god created for us to eat are sick. and u r a retard so u r saying that little joke u told are actually a compliment ?? if u truly think that joke was somthing good then u truly r stupid and stop useing little stop comback like kindergaren it makes seem childish and gay


How is that an insult when Chinese people say so themselves, many people in Mainland China are proud to say that they eat a large variety of animals, you're the only one being upset over such a trivial thing. There are far more than 1% of people in China who eat cats and dogs, get over it.

Spelling properly also makes you seem less stupid. Typing fast eh? Must be at least 200 wpm, since I'm a crappy typist and I can type 80 wpm and avoid most spelling mistakes. If there is no point in spelling adequately except while in school, there is no point in learning in the first place and you should have dropped out after elementary school.




soo how do u know more then 1% of ppl in china eats cats and dogs ??from the propagada u sees dont u know they take things out of porportion ?? and a typist is a person who operates a typewriter.. soo yeah dont use word that u dont know what it means and i just dont get the whole point of typing and making the little punchations all nice and neat for some low life on the internet there for thanks for ur little comments but i dont see a need in typing like a "typist" on the internet


Typist can be used to apply to typing on computers although I do admit I'm not a professional one which makes its usage wrong. Oh congratulations for finding something wrong.
I know there is more than 1% because I AM CHINESE. I've been to China numerous times. They serve it in plenty of places and people eat it quite often, especially in the rural areas. You claim I'm taking out of proportions data but how are you not? You claim less than 1% of people eat cats and dogs, that is just a ridiculous assumption.
Posted 4/11/08

ahojcookie wrote:

^thought that was japan...uh...did you know that in china, dogs are eaten?


uh yea... and also in korea and vietnam and wherever there are hungry people
2803 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 4/11/08

Clockwise wrote:


meglovesya wrote:


Clockwise wrote:


meglovesya wrote:


Clockwise wrote:




and as for my spelling goes i know how to spell but i just miss type them when i typr fats and am not in school anymore y should i type all prober when am no the internet?? if u cant read dont reply is that simple


You are the most retarded person I have ever met in my life. Don't use your laziness as an excuse for your spelling mistakes. That just reflects upon your idiocy. Also, you say you type fast. Are you stupid? you took so much time to type out that paragraph (with MANY spelling errors of course). Your spelling errors are what makes you truly look "childish and gay."


and u r a retard so u r saying that little joke u told are actually a compliment ?? if u truly think that joke was something good then u truly r stupid


I must say that you are retarded once again. I NEVER said anything bad about eating everything that has four legs, NOR DID I COMPLIMENT IT.
Let me ask you this: do you have reading problems even when I don't make any spelling errors and grammatical mistakes? Read carefully fool. I never said "eating animals that has four legs is a good thing." Kids these days are becoming more retarded than ever. READ before you TYPE fucktard.


hellllloo we r freaken talking about animals here and how sick many ppl think that eating certain animals that god created for us to eat are sick.


I never said that it was sick. As I said before, READ BEFORE YOU TYPE, fucking retard.

ALL YOUR LOGIC FAILS.






u know what unlike u i actually have more stuff to do on the internet then being on crunchyroll and replying to some werdos on the internet so ofcourse i reply slower then u i understand that that was a joke but on ur perviouse comments u did made a big deal on how sick the chinese ppl are or somthing like that i dont know if it was u but if u really want to argue about it go back and quote them and i will spare my time cuz there are 3 ppl talking to me on this form that i really dont feel like going back and read all the little comments 3 of u put . okay and when u put that little joke what going on in ur head ?? didnt u put it up to make fun of how the chinese willl eat what ever they sees ?? dont tell me that is not true and if am a fucking retard then u r a fucken baster


1. Don't use your lack of time as an argument. If you don't have time, then just GTFO and STFU as a retard should.

2. You cared enough to refute ONLY 1 OF MY POINTS. This reflects upon your weakness in logic.

3. In fact, I didn't put it up to make fun of the Chinese people. I merely put it up to tell everyone that "Chinese people eat ALMOST EVERYTHING." If you seriously thought that it was a bad thing, then it's obvious that you are fucking retarded.

P.S. Notice how 2 more people are flaming you because of your retarded comments.



shut the fuck up i really dont feel like arguring with u since u r wayy out of the topic here and how the fuck do u know how much time i have there for u fucken "logic" r fucken stupid and those r my opoinons if u didnt intent to make fun of the chinese y did u put that lame joke do u understand the meaning of a joke ??? a joke is what ppl say to make other to laugh and my opinion are not weak u just dont want to listen to other ppls opinons and if u where in my shoe will u honestly think that the joke and ur little comments saying about chinese people eathing everything is a good thing then u must be on crack there for i know am right i i really dont want to go back and forth about y u put that lame joke since " is not an insult and not a comlipment " then y put it up ?? u truly want people to think thats funny since it is a joke wherew ppl laugh about it and those 2 othe people that are arguing with me they just dont have character by making judgment of other ppls country with out doing much research are just low is it my fualt i want to stand up for a country that i love ?? noo soo u cant call me a retard for standing up 4 my country if today i see people bagging on my country and me not writing a word down now thats when u can call me a retard people just dont get the fact that every country has done some shaddy things whether is in the past or the future so there for no one has a right to talk about any country and feel all mighty about it


Can you READ? Here is a direct quote from my last reply.


In fact, I didn't put it up to make fun of the Chinese people. I merely put it up to tell everyone that "Chinese people eat ALMOST EVERYTHING." If you seriously thought that it was a bad thing, then it's obvious that you are fucking retarded.


This quote alone refutes your entire paragraph.


omg how many times do we have to go over this ?? okay y in the world do u want to tell everyone that chinese ppl eats everything when is obviosly not true and that little comment is very negative even a retard can see that and if u cant then stop replying to me since neighter of us is gonna give in and as for a fucking retard thing goes fuck u u fucked up piece of shit
2847 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
74 / F
Offline
Posted 4/11/08
it's like saying every american(red necks) screw their own family member(s) when only a minority does it.
2803 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 4/11/08

Hugegnome wrote:


meglovesya wrote:


Hugegnome wrote:


meglovesya wrote:


Clockwise wrote:


meglovesya wrote:


Clockwise wrote:


meglovesya wrote:


Clockwise wrote:

Did you know that Chinese people eat anything that has four legs?



where the fuck r u from i will find some lame and stupid jokes about some stuff u r fucken country did . and by the way not all chinese ppl eats cats and dogs only like 1 % of them do and even if they do whats wrong with it did god ever say we only can eat chicken , pigs and cows ?? in my mom's culture is sick and unmoral to kill a cow yet u dont see my mom pointing their fingures at u guy for eating them . everywhere in the world ppl have done sick stuff wherater is in tha past or will be in the future so keep ur little uneduacted comments to ur self. and u wanne know somthing that is really sick just recently congress past a bill called beastaly i think witch bans people from the U.S. from producing animal porn and rapping of animals and if the congresss are involved aperently there are alot of ppl doing it so if u ask me between eating an animal or fucking one i would rather eat them so next time use that little brain u have and thing about the stuff that comming out of ur ugly heart


1. Clearly you are retarded. Did i ever say that eating anything that has four legs (except tables) was a bad thing? I never pointed any fingers fucking retard. Don't go screaming like a retarded monkey faggot.

2. Also, it's not 1% that eat it. It's way more than that. If you dont' know anything about China, then just STFU.

3.


and u wanne know somthing that is really sick just recently congress past a bill called beastaly i think witch bans people from the U.S. from producing animal porn and rapping of animals and if the congresss are involved aperently there are alot of ppl doing it so if u ask me between eating an animal or fucking one i would rather eat them so next time use that little brain u have and thing about the stuff that comming out of ur ugly heart


Stay on the fucking topic retard. We are not talking about bestiality here.

4. Learn to spell correctly you uneducated kindergartener. Before you make a petty attempt to flame me, graduate from kindergarten first.

If you are willing to reply, then please do. Remember to refute all four of my points.



monkeys cant be faggot and if u want to talk about stay of topic whats my spelling got to do with any of the things we r talking about here ?? and beastal;ity does have to do with what we are talking about if am not mistaking we r talking about animals here and how u think more then 1% of ppl eats cats and dogs and and just like u said if u dont know anything about china then just stfu and for u r info i been there and lived there for a while i think i know more about china then u whos only recorce of info. are the prpaganda u see on the internet. anmd what kinda come back is that calling me a kindergardener what r u still in the frist grade ??


Are you retarded? I said "If you are willing to reply, then please do. Remember to refute all four of my points" You didn't do such a thing.

1. Spelling is very important. I'm telling you this in case you didn't learn that in kindergarten yet. At first, I couldn't understand some of the sentences because of your horrible spelling ability. This precisely shows how low your mental ability is. To be precise, I would say it can be compared to a kindergartener's.

2. You are seriously mistaken. Bestiality has NOTHING TO DO WITH WHAT WE ARE TALKING ABOUT. Are we talking mainly about animals here? I don't think so. We are talking about the fact that more than 1% of Chinese people eating animals. Utilize that pea-sized brain of yours.

Here is a point that you didn't (or couldn't) refute:

1. . Clearly you are retarded. Did i ever say that eating anything that has four legs (except tables) was a bad thing?

If you are willing to reply, then please do. Remember to refute ALL of my points


y should i do what ever u said npo am not gonna reply to all ur little point if u cant read in paragraohs then dont read it and ingore my reply. and as for my spelling goes i know how to spell but i just miss type them when i typr fats and am not in school anymore y should i type all prober when am no the internet?? if u cant read dont reply is that simple and hellllloo we r freaken talking about animals here and how sick many ppl think that eating certain animals that god created for us to eat are sick. and u r a retard so u r saying that little joke u told are actually a compliment ?? if u truly think that joke was somthing good then u truly r stupid and stop useing little stop comback like kindergaren it makes seem childish and gay


How is that an insult when Chinese people say so themselves, many people in Mainland China are proud to say that they eat a large variety of animals, you're the only one being upset over such a trivial thing. There are far more than 1% of people in China who eat cats and dogs, get over it.

Spelling properly also makes you seem less stupid. Typing fast eh? Must be at least 200 wpm, since I'm a crappy typist and I can type 80 wpm and avoid most spelling mistakes. If there is no point in spelling adequately except while in school, there is no point in learning in the first place and you should have dropped out after elementary school.




soo how do u know more then 1% of ppl in china eats cats and dogs ??from the propagada u sees dont u know they take things out of porportion ?? and a typist is a person who operates a typewriter.. soo yeah dont use word that u dont know what it means and i just dont get the whole point of typing and making the little punchations all nice and neat for some low life on the internet there for thanks for ur little comments but i dont see a need in typing like a "typist" on the internet


Typist can be used to apply to typing on computers although I do admit I'm not a professional one which makes its usage wrong. Oh congratulations for finding something wrong.
I know there is more than 1% because I AM CHINESE. I've been to China numerous times. They serve it in plenty of places and people eat it quite often, especially in the rural areas. You claim I'm taking out of proportions data but how are you not? You claim less than 1% of people eat cats and dogs, that is just a ridiculous assumption.


guess what because china is soo populated that one percent might be the little viallge u stayed at and by the way am chinese and i lived there and my family spead all cross china so there for am pretty sure i been to more cities in china and u have no right to tell me am wrong after all is my opoinon and u cant prove that more then one percent of ppl eats cats and dogs and even if they do whats wrong with it ?? god never said ppl only can eat certain animals if everyone think eating cats and dogs are sick then they shouldnt eat cows and pigs just cuz they are not as cute that does not mean we have the rights to kill them is like me treating a ugly kid or a fat kid bad just of their looks. every living thing are trying to surive in the world and when i say one percent is just a round up and even if is one percent that is still alot considering there are soo many ppl in china to begin with
2803 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 4/11/08

namezox wrote:

it's like saying every american(red necks) screw their own family member(s) when only a minority does it.


so true i think ppl really should stop listening to propagandas and use their head
8432 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 4/12/08


guess what because china is soo populated that one percent might be the little viallge u stayed at and by the way am chinese and i lived there and my family spead all cross china so there for am pretty sure i been to more cities in china and u have no right to tell me am wrong after all is my opoinon and u cant prove that more then one percent of ppl eats cats and dogs and even if they do whats wrong with it ?? god never said ppl only can eat certain animals if everyone think eating cats and dogs are sick then they shouldnt eat cows and pigs just cuz they are not as cute that does not mean we have the rights to kill them is like me treating a ugly kid or a fat kid bad just of their looks. every living thing are trying to surive in the world and when i say one percent is just a round up and even if is one percent that is still alot considering there are soo many ppl in china to begin with

Just because your "family" choose not to eat that particular type of food doesn't make eating it a minority. You're also the only one that is associating the statement as "Chinese people eat everything" as derogatory. You claim that I cannot prove that more than 1% of people in China, which is ridiculous, but where is your proof that less than 1% of people do? I'm pretty sure you've asked all 99% of the population whether they eat dogs or cats right?
Your statistical analysis is obviously fucked up, since you claim that just because I've seen people eat dogs and cats means that the places I've been are the only places that eat them. That statement is retarded beyond all belief. Once or twice can be a coincidence but more than a few times there tends to be a pattern.

How many rural areas have you been to and how many poorer towns have you visited? They are popular in almost all the rural areas I've been to. There are also many places I've been to where edible crickets are sold in market places, don't tell me those people would eat crickets but would refuse to eat a dog.

I like to reemphasize, nobody is talking about cruelty to dogs and cats, only you're bitching about it.
First  Prev  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.