Remove this ad
First  Prev  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  Next  Last
Post Reply Communist China
Posted 4/12/08

keelo wrote:

Discuss anything related to this wonderful and ancient nation. I'll start it off. did you know that china has this one law that prohibits women from having more than one child


Yes, which, I guess, is a good thing for me because I wouldn't be here otherwise and the world is getting over populated, anyway.
2803 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 4/12/08 , edited 4/12/08

Hugegnome wrote:



guess what because china is soo populated that one percent might be the little viallge u stayed at and by the way am chinese and i lived there and my family spead all cross china so there for am pretty sure i been to more cities in china and u have no right to tell me am wrong after all is my opoinon and u cant prove that more then one percent of ppl eats cats and dogs and even if they do whats wrong with it ?? god never said ppl only can eat certain animals if everyone think eating cats and dogs are sick then they shouldnt eat cows and pigs just cuz they are not as cute that does not mean we have the rights to kill them is like me treating a ugly kid or a fat kid bad just of their looks. every living thing are trying to surive in the world and when i say one percent is just a round up and even if is one percent that is still alot considering there are soo many ppl in china to begin with

Just because your "family" choose not to eat that particular type of food doesn't make eating it a minority. You're also the only one that is associating the statement as "Chinese people eat everything" as derogatory. You claim that I cannot prove that more than 1% of people in China, which is ridiculous, but where is your proof that less than 1% of people do? I'm pretty sure you've asked all 99% of the population whether they eat dogs or cats right?
Your statistical analysis is obviously fucked up, since you claim that just because I've seen people eat dogs and cats means that the places I've been are the only places that eat them. That statement is retarded beyond all belief. Once or twice can be a coincidence but more than a few times there tends to be a pattern.

How many rural areas have you been to and how many poorer towns have you visited? They are popular in almost all the rural areas I've been to. There are also many places I've been to where edible crickets are sold in market places, don't tell me those people would eat crickets but would refuse to eat a dog.

I like to reemphasize, nobody is talking about cruelty to dogs and cats, only you're bitching about it.


frist of all when i say my family i mean i went to alot of diiferent cities and stuff since they are all spread out in china thats y i mentioned my family, second when did i ever told u that chinese people eats everything ?? , third y would u feel ridicluose that 1 % of people in china eats cats and dogs ?? have u been there or can u show me some prove ?? listen to ur own little comment there , fourth i did say is my opinon do u know what that is ?? is what i think i dont have to do any reasearch now if today i say it is a fact that only 1 % of chinese ppl eats cats and dogs then u can bitch about it , fifth just because the place u went to eats cats and dog that does not mean more then 1 % do u know how much is one percent of the chinese population?? it is around 13,218,518 am pretty sure the little viallage u went to cant have more then this number and lets say they all eat cat and dogs there there for u cant prove me wrong and i cant prove u right sixth like i said before is my opoinon there for is not an analyisis i didnt have that much time on my hands to do research and u cant really prove me wrong and last yeah maybe i misstype alot of worrds but at least i can read there for this whole paragraph u just wrote is just didnt prove anything and i knowtist a patteren too u just keep on repeating the same thing over and over again even tho i already express my view several time and u just seems like u dont get the idea


p.s. what is ur whole point again cuz i really dont understand what r u trying to argue with me about when u reply write down what u trying to prove so i will know what is ur point
3769 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24
Offline
Posted 4/12/08 , edited 4/12/08

kingbobo100 wrote:


ahojcookie wrote:

^thought that was japan...uh...did you know that in china, dogs are eaten?


uh yea... and also in korea and vietnam and wherever there are hungry people


Its not as widely eaten in Korea as I thought it would be. Mostly by older men who are out with their friends drinking.
378 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 4/12/08

bellus-vae wrote:

Can someone tell me about the Falun Gong? what is it and what do they do?


Its like a relig. sorta thing. it think it stems from buddhism. They practice qi gong which is a little like yoga or meditation. I'm really clear about why they are under fire from the chinese gov tho. Its tough to find unbiased sources on it. Im not even sure if the stuff i just gave u is 100% accurate.
237 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Edinburgh
Offline
Posted 4/12/08 , edited 4/12/08
y is everyone here sooooo anti china? we r changing we have 1.4 billion pl to deal with the most u got is 200 million! give us a freaking break!!!

AND wats so bad if a tiny percentange of chinese people eats cats and dogs???? who said they can't be eaten???? you eat cows and pigs!!! R U RETARDED????


16329 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / ♪ ♫ ☼ england
Offline
Posted 4/12/08
^i agree mate.

its just the stupid stereotypes and freaking ignorant people who can't be bothered to get off their own asses and search for the facts before commenting. bloody annoying...not to mention the Olympics is interfering with politics...and making it worst.
378 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 4/12/08

Clockwise wrote:


meglovesya wrote:


Clockwise wrote:


meglovesya wrote:


Clockwise wrote:


meglovesya wrote:


Clockwise wrote:




and as for my spelling goes i know how to spell but i just miss type them when i typr fats and am not in school anymore y should i type all prober when am no the internet?? if u cant read dont reply is that simple


You are the most retarded person I have ever met in my life. Don't use your laziness as an excuse for your spelling mistakes. That just reflects upon your idiocy. Also, you say you type fast. Are you stupid? you took so much time to type out that paragraph (with MANY spelling errors of course). Your spelling errors are what makes you truly look "childish and gay."


and u r a retard so u r saying that little joke u told are actually a compliment ?? if u truly think that joke was something good then u truly r stupid


I must say that you are retarded once again. I NEVER said anything bad about eating everything that has four legs, NOR DID I COMPLIMENT IT.
Let me ask you this: do you have reading problems even when I don't make any spelling errors and grammatical mistakes? Read carefully fool. I never said "eating animals that has four legs is a good thing." Kids these days are becoming more retarded than ever. READ before you TYPE fucktard.


hellllloo we r freaken talking about animals here and how sick many ppl think that eating certain animals that god created for us to eat are sick.


I never said that it was sick. As I said before, READ BEFORE YOU TYPE, fucking retard.

ALL YOUR LOGIC FAILS.






u know what unlike u i actually have more stuff to do on the internet then being on crunchyroll and replying to some werdos on the internet so ofcourse i reply slower then u i understand that that was a joke but on ur perviouse comments u did made a big deal on how sick the chinese ppl are or somthing like that i dont know if it was u but if u really want to argue about it go back and quote them and i will spare my time cuz there are 3 ppl talking to me on this form that i really dont feel like going back and read all the little comments 3 of u put . okay and when u put that little joke what going on in ur head ?? didnt u put it up to make fun of how the chinese willl eat what ever they sees ?? dont tell me that is not true and if am a fucking retard then u r a fucken baster


1. Don't use your lack of time as an argument. If you don't have time, then just GTFO and STFU as a retard should.

2. You cared enough to refute ONLY 1 OF MY POINTS. This reflects upon your weakness in logic.

3. In fact, I didn't put it up to make fun of the Chinese people. I merely put it up to tell everyone that "Chinese people eat ALMOST EVERYTHING." If you seriously thought that it was a bad thing, then it's obvious that you are fucking retarded.

P.S. Notice how 2 more people are flaming you because of your retarded comments.



shut the fuck up i really dont feel like arguring with u since u r wayy out of the topic here and how the fuck do u know how much time i have there for u fucken "logic" r fucken stupid and those r my opoinons if u didnt intent to make fun of the chinese y did u put that lame joke do u understand the meaning of a joke ??? a joke is what ppl say to make other to laugh and my opinion are not weak u just dont want to listen to other ppls opinons and if u where in my shoe will u honestly think that the joke and ur little comments saying about chinese people eathing everything is a good thing then u must be on crack there for i know am right i i really dont want to go back and forth about y u put that lame joke since " is not an insult and not a comlipment " then y put it up ?? u truly want people to think thats funny since it is a joke wherew ppl laugh about it and those 2 othe people that are arguing with me they just dont have character by making judgment of other ppls country with out doing much research are just low is it my fualt i want to stand up for a country that i love ?? noo soo u cant call me a retard for standing up 4 my country if today i see people bagging on my country and me not writing a word down now thats when u can call me a retard people just dont get the fact that every country has done some shaddy things whether is in the past or the future so there for no one has a right to talk about any country and feel all mighty about it


Can you READ? Here is a direct quote from my last reply.


In fact, I didn't put it up to make fun of the Chinese people. I merely put it up to tell everyone that "Chinese people eat ALMOST EVERYTHING." If you seriously thought that it was a bad thing, then it's obvious that you are fucking retarded.


This quote alone refutes your entire paragraph.


omg how many times do we have to go over this ?? okay y in the world do u want to tell everyone that chinese ppl eats everything when is obviosly not true and that little comment is very negative even a retard can see that and if u cant then stop replying to me since neighter of us is gonna give in and as for a fucking retard thing goes fuck u u fucked up piece of shit


1. In case you haven't noticed, the topic of this thread is "Discuss ANYTHING about Communist China." Why in the world do I want to tell everyone that Chinese people eat everything? I'm merely responding to the topic. Is there a problem with that? Ponder upon that with your little brain for eternity.

2. OBVIOUSLY NOT TRUE? Are you fucking retarded? Do you have a brain damage? It is a FACT that MANY Chinese people eat almost anything. If they didn't why would the entire fucking world talk about it? You must be retarded to say that. From grasshoppers to snakes, Chinese people eat almost EVERYTHING. Don't meddle with the facts retard.

3. Very negative? I guess your retarded brain interpreted it that way. However, I never meant it to be negative. I'm just STATING THE FACTS in a more interesting way. You must be retarded to think that it's actually negative.

If you can't even refute ALL my points, then obviously you lost and you're being retarded. Notice that I refuted ALL your points.


Thank you! finally someone with a reasonable argument. Ppl who have never been or lived in china find it easy to bash a place they dont understand. If you guys actually new more first hand stuff, maybe you wouldnt be so quick to judge. And for the record, a lot of asian countries eat cats and dogs. The french eat canned horse meat and snails. Certain tribes in Africa eat grasshoppers, And some parts of India eat bats in soup. They are considered delicacies. Maybe for some people its gross, but for people who grew up eating it as part of their culture, its normal. A country's menu is completely irrelevant to its people's mentality or a nation's political policies.
378 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 4/12/08

Hugegnome wrote:


Clockwise wrote:

Did you know that Chinese people eat anything that has four legs?



I believe the correct saying is "eating any living thing that has its back pointed toward the sky." Since people in China eat insects and worms too and they either either have more than four legs or don't have any at all and not to mention snakes.


are you chinese? I just wanted to know if you had any first hand proof.
378 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 4/12/08

dzeratul wrote:

People fail to see.. that it's a NATIONALIST.. just like any other Asian country out there, Or Any country as a matter of a fact.

I'm willing to say that most people will say they are "American" before "Republican or Democratic" or "Chinese" first than say "Communist". It's just that fact of pride...

But seriously, even though China is bashed on a lot, couldn't protestors honor the TORCH, symbolizing the unification of all the nations around the world? It just means they're wishing bad luck on their own country in the olympics... Just let it be...
Although I understand it is a peron's right to protest, but dang, that's a little bit too far considering what happened yesterday in San Francisco and the day before with the bridge incident.


I agree. There is a time and place to protest. When someone is holding the Olympic torch- it is prob. not the right time.
378 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 4/12/08

Kaidaman wrote:

China = Communist = Pirates


way to judge and stereotype over 1 billion ppl...
576 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Shangri-La
Offline
Posted 4/12/08
OMG....after reading a few pages I must say some people really shouldn't have bothered to post on this forum. Check your sources before you make claims, and like many have said before me, don't limit those sources to CNN and Wikipedia(or any other websites).
I have lived in China for 9 years, and have since then visited a few times. I was born in China and have family there so I don't just see what the tourists see when they come to China. I experience the daily life of people in the cities. Before I go on, let me just say that i rather live in China than stay in America, the only reason I'm staying in US right now is so I can go to a good college(Chinese school is way too hard anyways).

I've lived in Wuhan as a Child, its a pretty big city(population 9100000). When I go to china I live with my grandparents, who get only around 2000 yuan($250) or so in total of retirement money every month. They live in a fairly large apt(not the newest or prettiest) and have all the appliances that they need(TVs, air conditioning, showers, dvd player, stove, washing machine...etc). They never worry about not having enough food, cause everything is china is really cheap comparably to the US, so a buck really goes a long way. They live a pretty content life, waking up early to go to a nearby park and exercise. Of course since they are old, they can't possibly spend their time going out to eat or play. But thats what I do when I go there. With a few hundred yuan, I can basically get anything I want to eat or drink and have fun. Don't just think that I'm the only one who can do this because I don't work there(and have money from US), but my cousins do and they aren't "starving to death" trying to "steal food" and "begging on the streets".
And of all the time I've been there, the gov has never interfered with our life. We go to the Buddhist temple sometimes and pray. But most of the time people have their own "shrine" at home. Buddhists aren't like some sects of Christianity who thinks that people have to go to a religious leader to be connected to God.
Of course, my grandparents are on the lower upper class, as there are people who do harsh labor and earn little wages. But no one is starving, China has enough to feed itself. Heck, the beggars on the street all have cellphones, when I myself had none(even in US).
It is true that the gov in China isn't the best at all. And there is no freedom of speech or whatsoever and the internet is filtered. But if people really don't dislike their current lifestyle, why would they complain? Even if the law forbids freedom of speech, people who hates a policy would standup. And if there were enough of them, that would start a revolution in China. So the question is why, nothing of the sort has happened today?
I'm not talking about Tibet, because Tibetans only represent a minority of the general population, but nevertheless Tibetans are a huge minority.
The recent "crackdown" in Tibet of course is an example of chinese gov policy. But what makes you think that its just the Chinese gov causing all the trouble? And what makes you think that everyone in Tibet wants freedom, when China freed the Tibetans from Dalai Llama's oppressive regime? Look at Tibet today and compare it to it before China took control, there a huge difference in general welfare. And now, the Dalai Llama wants to take advantage of the Olympics and Western media to give China a bad image and gain back his own power. Suppose that the UN does make China free Tibet(which no country would do if they want to end relations with China, except for Britain, who never recognized Tibet as part of China, since the British previously invaded Tibet and wanted it). But just suppose that it happens, how will Tibet manage by itself, when it has almost no local resources and terrible land? Is it going to leech off the Western nations that freed it without giving any benefits? And maybe it might become a democracy, but most probably it'll become corrupt(even more than the Chinese). Another thing to take consideration of is the large population of Han Chinese in Tibet. If Tibet is "freed", are people expecting to forcibly migrate the millions of Han chinese from the region(who already established their home in Tibet but most likely do not support freeing Tibet).

This rant has gone on a little too long, but maybe it can change some people's views here, and make people understand what China really is like.

Thanks for reading everything!
Posted 4/12/08

sheebi wrote:

China wont let go of tebet.... dumb buttmunchers are in power there.


http://youtube.com/watch?v=zUeL-9DV7o0

Watch this video before you voice your half-ass opinion.
2803 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 4/12/08

Clockwise wrote:


meglovesya wrote:


Clockwise wrote:


meglovesya wrote:


Clockwise wrote:


meglovesya wrote:


Clockwise wrote:




and as for my spelling goes i know how to spell but i just miss type them when i typr fats and am not in school anymore y should i type all prober when am no the internet?? if u cant read dont reply is that simple


You are the most retarded person I have ever met in my life. Don't use your laziness as an excuse for your spelling mistakes. That just reflects upon your idiocy. Also, you say you type fast. Are you stupid? you took so much time to type out that paragraph (with MANY spelling errors of course). Your spelling errors are what makes you truly look "childish and gay."


and u r a retard so u r saying that little joke u told are actually a compliment ?? if u truly think that joke was something good then u truly r stupid


I must say that you are retarded once again. I NEVER said anything bad about eating everything that has four legs, NOR DID I COMPLIMENT IT.
Let me ask you this: do you have reading problems even when I don't make any spelling errors and grammatical mistakes? Read carefully fool. I never said "eating animals that has four legs is a good thing." Kids these days are becoming more retarded than ever. READ before you TYPE fucktard.


hellllloo we r freaken talking about animals here and how sick many ppl think that eating certain animals that god created for us to eat are sick.


I never said that it was sick. As I said before, READ BEFORE YOU TYPE, fucking retard.

ALL YOUR LOGIC FAILS.






u know what unlike u i actually have more stuff to do on the internet then being on crunchyroll and replying to some werdos on the internet so ofcourse i reply slower then u i understand that that was a joke but on ur perviouse comments u did made a big deal on how sick the chinese ppl are or somthing like that i dont know if it was u but if u really want to argue about it go back and quote them and i will spare my time cuz there are 3 ppl talking to me on this form that i really dont feel like going back and read all the little comments 3 of u put . okay and when u put that little joke what going on in ur head ?? didnt u put it up to make fun of how the chinese willl eat what ever they sees ?? dont tell me that is not true and if am a fucking retard then u r a fucken baster


1. Don't use your lack of time as an argument. If you don't have time, then just GTFO and STFU as a retard should.

2. You cared enough to refute ONLY 1 OF MY POINTS. This reflects upon your weakness in logic.

3. In fact, I didn't put it up to make fun of the Chinese people. I merely put it up to tell everyone that "Chinese people eat ALMOST EVERYTHING." If you seriously thought that it was a bad thing, then it's obvious that you are fucking retarded.

P.S. Notice how 2 more people are flaming you because of your retarded comments.



shut the fuck up i really dont feel like arguring with u since u r wayy out of the topic here and how the fuck do u know how much time i have there for u fucken "logic" r fucken stupid and those r my opoinons if u didnt intent to make fun of the chinese y did u put that lame joke do u understand the meaning of a joke ??? a joke is what ppl say to make other to laugh and my opinion are not weak u just dont want to listen to other ppls opinons and if u where in my shoe will u honestly think that the joke and ur little comments saying about chinese people eathing everything is a good thing then u must be on crack there for i know am right i i really dont want to go back and forth about y u put that lame joke since " is not an insult and not a comlipment " then y put it up ?? u truly want people to think thats funny since it is a joke wherew ppl laugh about it and those 2 othe people that are arguing with me they just dont have character by making judgment of other ppls country with out doing much research are just low is it my fualt i want to stand up for a country that i love ?? noo soo u cant call me a retard for standing up 4 my country if today i see people bagging on my country and me not writing a word down now thats when u can call me a retard people just dont get the fact that every country has done some shaddy things whether is in the past or the future so there for no one has a right to talk about any country and feel all mighty about it


Can you READ? Here is a direct quote from my last reply.


In fact, I didn't put it up to make fun of the Chinese people. I merely put it up to tell everyone that "Chinese people eat ALMOST EVERYTHING." If you seriously thought that it was a bad thing, then it's obvious that you are fucking retarded.


This quote alone refutes your entire paragraph.


omg how many times do we have to go over this ?? okay y in the world do u want to tell everyone that chinese ppl eats everything when is obviosly not true and that little comment is very negative even a retard can see that and if u cant then stop replying to me since neighter of us is gonna give in and as for a fucking retard thing goes fuck u u fucked up piece of shit


1. In case you haven't noticed, the topic of this thread is "Discuss ANYTHING about Communist China." Why in the world do I want to tell everyone that Chinese people eat everything? I'm merely responding to the topic. Is there a problem with that? Ponder upon that with your little brain for eternity.

2. OBVIOUSLY NOT TRUE? Are you fucking retarded? Do you have a brain damage? It is a FACT that MANY Chinese people eat almost anything. If they didn't why would the entire fucking world talk about it? You must be retarded to say that. From grasshoppers to snakes, Chinese people eat almost EVERYTHING. Don't meddle with the facts retard.

3. Very negative? I guess your retarded brain interpreted it that way. However, I never meant it to be negative. I'm just STATING THE FACTS in a more interesting way. You must be retarded to think that it's actually negative.

If you can't even refute ALL my points, then obviously you lost and you're being retarded. Notice that I refuted ALL your points.



FUCK U U R A FUCKEN RETARED BASTER whos only resource of information is what the fucken internet tells u dont u use ur facken brain how can u judge the whole chinese population basced on some propaganda u see on the internet where all those animal protectors but on they take things wayy out of porportion and because there are brainless people out there like u that y there are steotypes still happening today and let me ask u where the fuck r u fucken from am sure i can find some messed up fucken thing about u r fucken conuntry u retard pieace of fuck yet i know most of what they say arent true and do u have a fucken brain damage i really just dont feel like repeating if u cant find all the fucken stuff u just wrote a little bit brainless and racist and low then u r a fucken brainless pieace of shit. is not a fact that chinese people eats everything if u think they do then pppl all over the world do too because china is one of the big communist country out there there is this race of which government are the best so there for the chinese are targeted the most since they are one of the major communist country. korean eats dogs and cats too but do u see many propaganda attacking them no and tell u the truth if u dont know yet animals are meant to be eaten and as long as it is an animal people all over the world have eaten it


p.s. have u ever beeen to fucken china ?? if u havent then u dont have a saying in this since u never been there. next time before u say shit about other country use ur little brain. and what is this whole conversation about ?? that little stupid joke u told?? if it is then u dont have to reply back since i dont see the point in it i mean there are soo many racist jokes out there about all the country in the fucken world if everyone sticked up for it then there might be a world war 3
1872 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
41 / F / united kingdom
Offline
Posted 4/12/08
my fiance's grandmother ate tree bark in china during a famine.
im sure she ate whatever else was knocking around too.
theres nothing to be ashamed about when it comes to famine food. and if during a protracted period of famine your local region gets used to eating insects etc and finds a way of making them taste good (plus they are full of protein), then it probablly explains why they ate them after the famine ended too. i dont understand why its such a big deal.
the french eat horses.
and the hindus' dont eat cows.

noones laughing at you, i think youre being way too touchy. and the language is very unnecessary
First  Prev  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.