First  Prev  22  23  24  25  26  27  28  29  30  31  32  33  34  35  36  37  38  Next  Last
Post Reply Communist China
9454 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Singapore
Offline
Posted 4/30/08
Mao is crazy ._. lots of story behind the red guards :O
2847 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
74 / F
Offline
Posted 4/30/08

yunzai wrote:


azera wrote:


China's becoming the next economic superpower.
I love it but i'm more than a tad worried about the huge social problems and the depth of the poverty in certain areas of China especially near the rural parts. Pollution is becoming a huge issue as well.
The words "proper manners" seems to be also severely lacking.




and why do u think its true?


because we're not living in our mother's basement.
20924 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Singapore
Offline
Posted 4/30/08

yunzai wrote:


azera wrote:


yunzai wrote:


azera wrote:


yunzai wrote:


animoo_x wrote:

China's becoming the next economic superpower.
I love it but i'm more than a tad worried about the huge social problems and the depth of the poverty in certain areas of China especially near the rural parts. Pollution is becoming a huge issue as well.
The words "proper manners" seems to be also severely lacking.


next economic superpower? haha, u made me laughed badly.


y u jealous????? Hes right, wats wrong with u???.


no, im not jealous. nothing is wrong with me too. hes not right too.



yah wat so laughing about the 'next economic superpower' Its true wat.


and why do u think its true?


Economy growth at 10.7% currently, more than 400 million Chinese ppl out of poverty in the last 15 yrs. Today, only ten percent of the Chinese population is below the poverty line. Since 1978, China's market-based economic reforms have brought the poverty rate down from 53% in 1981 to 8% by 2001. Many chinese state-owned corporation continually expanding their business across China and overseas. Chinese economic development is among the fastest in the world and has been growing at an average annual GDP rate of 9.4% for the past twenty-five years. At the end of 2005, the PRC became the fourth-largest economy in the world by exchange rate and the second-largest in the world after the United States by purchasing power parity at US$8,158 trillion.

yah, and thats the fact
4317 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Tokyo Uni
Offline
Posted 4/30/08
lol China would become the next super power hell yea....
Posted 4/30/08

azera wrote:


yunzai wrote:


azera wrote:


yunzai wrote:


azera wrote:


yunzai wrote:


animoo_x wrote:

China's becoming the next economic superpower.
I love it but i'm more than a tad worried about the huge social problems and the depth of the poverty in certain areas of China especially near the rural parts. Pollution is becoming a huge issue as well.
The words "proper manners" seems to be also severely lacking.


next economic superpower? haha, u made me laughed badly.


y u jealous????? Hes right, wats wrong with u???.


no, im not jealous. nothing is wrong with me too. hes not right too.



yah wat so laughing about the 'next economic superpower' Its true wat.


and why do u think its true?


Economy growth at 10.7% currently, more than 400 million Chinese ppl out of poverty in the last 15 yrs. Today, only ten percent of the Chinese population is below the poverty line. Since 1978, China's market-based economic reforms have brought the poverty rate down from 53% in 1981 to 8% by 2001. Many chinese state-owned corporation continually expanding their business across China and overseas. Chinese economic development is among the fastest in the world and has been growing at an average annual GDP rate of 9.4% for the past twenty-five years. At the end of 2005, the PRC became the fourth-largest economy in the world by exchange rate and the second-largest in the world after the United States by purchasing power parity at US$8,158 trillion.

yah, and thats the fact


so in other words, china will kicks america's ass... if not then i will
Posted 4/30/08

Keitaro-san wrote:

lol China would become the next super power hell yea....


you: " hello sir how can i help you?"

me: "i'll have a number one to go please"

you "yes sir that will be 498 yen"

me: "here you go and you forgot to say 'please' as were all supposedly, being polite to each other"

you "i'm sorry but heres your food"


20924 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Singapore
Offline
Posted 4/30/08

goldengoat55555 wrote:


Keitaro-san wrote:

lol China would become the next super power hell yea....


you: " hello sir how can i help you?"

me: "i'll have a number one to go please"

you "yes sir that will be 498 yen"

me: "here you go and you forgot to say 'please' as were all supposedly, being polite to each other"

you "i'm sorry but heres your food"




china is yuan not yen
13804 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Neverland
Offline
Posted 5/1/08
ohh i know that. =)
1872 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
42 / F / united kingdom
Offline
Posted 5/1/08

azera wrote:


I would like China become superpower than USA. US government are like pest to the East.



really? even though they just tried to send a shipment of arms to mugabe in zimbabwe? and are supporting the genocide in dafur?

id like to see switzerland as the next superpower, as they are always neutral

(not holding my breath though!)
752 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33
Offline
Posted 5/1/08

goldengoat55555 wrote:


azera wrote:


yunzai wrote:


azera wrote:


yunzai wrote:


azera wrote:


yunzai wrote:


animoo_x wrote:

China's becoming the next economic superpower.
I love it but i'm more than a tad worried about the huge social problems and the depth of the poverty in certain areas of China especially near the rural parts. Pollution is becoming a huge issue as well.
The words "proper manners" seems to be also severely lacking.


next economic superpower? haha, u made me laughed badly.


y u jealous????? Hes right, wats wrong with u???.


no, im not jealous. nothing is wrong with me too. hes not right too.



yah wat so laughing about the 'next economic superpower' Its true wat.


and why do u think its true?


Economy growth at 10.7% currently, more than 400 million Chinese ppl out of poverty in the last 15 yrs. Today, only ten percent of the Chinese population is below the poverty line. Since 1978, China's market-based economic reforms have brought the poverty rate down from 53% in 1981 to 8% by 2001. Many chinese state-owned corporation continually expanding their business across China and overseas. Chinese economic development is among the fastest in the world and has been growing at an average annual GDP rate of 9.4% for the past twenty-five years. At the end of 2005, the PRC became the fourth-largest economy in the world by exchange rate and the second-largest in the world after the United States by purchasing power parity at US$8,158 trillion.

yah, and thats the fact


so in other words, china will kicks america's ass... if not then i will


i say i kick both

3144 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Highlands
Offline
Posted 5/1/08 , edited 5/1/08
every asian country was part of china during acients time expect india and china losed all when foregin ppl started coming and did u know japan was part of the wei kingdom also than korean used to write in kanji(chinese) until the like the early 20th century then they created their own writing system
3144 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Highlands
Offline
Posted 5/1/08 , edited 5/1/08

blakram74 wrote:


azera wrote:


I would like China become superpower than USA. US government are like pest to the East.


Not happening China while full of resources owes much of it's current development to the U.S. While the poverty line has risen the force behind said movement has been American. So don't bite the hand that feeds you. China now is in an industrial area and may stand to become a worldwide provider of resources, however the technological advancements of said country are far behind those of the other superpowers and especially the U.S. China is a great place but surpassing the U.S? Don't hold your breath...Change is upon us, in the next year you'll see a renewed United States Of America....


hey u can say the same about US that america own much of it's developments to china or asian countries and u have to put in the fact that china have the upper hand since america owe china so much debt like around a couple trillions
3144 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Highlands
Offline
Posted 5/1/08

keelo wrote:


rexxar wrote:


keelo wrote:

Discuss anything related to this wonderful and ancient nation. I'll start it off. did you know that china has this one law that prohibits women from having more than one child


Is this some racist shit that bash about China and Chineses? If you want to discuss about China, put the Cons AND the Pros, not one sided Cons bashing.


it's not one sided it's simply put one of many things you could mention about china. whether it be good,or bad it's worth mentioning. besides, having a one child per family law is a good idea. other nations should introduce such a law.


yep not to mention certain groups of ppl have mad kids and feed of welfare checks cause the more kids more money
3144 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Highlands
Offline
Posted 5/1/08 , edited 5/1/08

goldengoat55555 wrote:


Keitaro-san wrote:

lol China would become the next super power hell yea....


you: " hello sir how can i help you?"

me: "i'll have a number one to go please"

you "yes sir that will be 498 yen"

me: "here you go and you forgot to say 'please' as were all supposedly, being polite to each other"

you "i'm sorry but heres your food"




also u know thatS JAPAN!!!!!!!!!!!!
3144 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Highlands
Offline
Posted 5/1/08

Cellofreak89 wrote:


the7sinner wrote:

western countries = excel in cutting edge technologies, lack in manpower.
eastern countries (china) = excel in cheap advanced technologies and have massive amount of manpower.


Actually, several eastern countries excel in cutting edge technologies as well. Examples include Taiwan (semiconductor and computer industries pwns, and also has an advanced electronic sector), Japan (electronics in general and cars), South Korea (cellphones), Singapore (ownage economy)...so yeah, not all eastern countries are primitive cave-dwellers or human-eating savages, just to let you know


wat u talking about taiwan is china they get help from US a lot so i don't think they can do so good by them self and just casue u don't know about china's technology don't mean they don't have any china's not the kind of country that like to show off to the world like the US
First  Prev  22  23  24  25  26  27  28  29  30  31  32  33  34  35  36  37  38  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.