First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Wu Chun says "Maraming Salamat" to his Pinoy supporters
2973 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / i'm lost..don't k...
Offline
Posted 10/26/08

lalaing123 wrote:


linlin_vito wrote:


Missy-Thr3e wrote:


lalaing123 wrote:


Missy-Thr3e wrote:


lalaing123 wrote:


Missy-Thr3e wrote:

do u no how MEAN wu chung is in real life


lolz...wad do u mean by tat...
I seriously dont believe that wu zun is mean in real life.
Besides, u spelled his name wrong. It should be "wu zun" or "wu chun"



sorry about the spelling
my friend went to get his autograph and like..he didnt even say hi (calvin did) && he just pushes the paper in front of her #.# thats sooo mean......bt arron && jiro r nice.:L
(plzz dont take it effencivly



lolz...perhaps he is just tired...
I don't know...but...I'm still glad tat the other fahrenheit members are nice
hahas



all calvin does is say hi TEHE



uhhmmm..

wu chun's name is not really wu chun..

goh kiat chun is his real name..
if we convert it into chinese,,
it will be wu chi chun..
but his talent company cancelled
the "CHI" part on his name
bcoz it's to gay for his mascular figure!!
but wu chun.. i don't know the meaning..



erm...Translated to chinese is actually "Wu ji zun"
=D



i don't think so!!
i mean.. wu ji zun is the
name usually used by wu chun
in some of his dramas!!

204 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M
Offline
Posted 10/26/08
no insult to anyone in particular but this is just a very personal and unbias opinion of mine.
why is it that i realised most of,if not all, topics that are really not such of a big deal, is always blown out of propotion by the Filipinos?
there is another topic about the drama "miss no good" which was again turn into a very ugly debate between the ppl in crunchyroll.
From what I read from the forums, Filipinos gave me an impression of someone who are very sensitive and if you may,no pun intended, drama queens.
And to prove my point,I have a feeling someone would reply to my comment and very defensively tell me that I'm wrong.
796 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 10/26/08

linlin_vito wrote:


lalaing123 wrote:


linlin_vito wrote:


Missy-Thr3e wrote:


lalaing123 wrote:


Missy-Thr3e wrote:


lalaing123 wrote:


Missy-Thr3e wrote:

do u no how MEAN wu chung is in real life


lolz...wad do u mean by tat...
I seriously dont believe that wu zun is mean in real life.
Besides, u spelled his name wrong. It should be "wu zun" or "wu chun"



sorry about the spelling
my friend went to get his autograph and like..he didnt even say hi (calvin did) && he just pushes the paper in front of her #.# thats sooo mean......bt arron && jiro r nice.:L
(plzz dont take it effencivly



lolz...perhaps he is just tired...
I don't know...but...I'm still glad tat the other fahrenheit members are nice
hahas



all calvin does is say hi TEHE



uhhmmm..

wu chun's name is not really wu chun..

goh kiat chun is his real name..
if we convert it into chinese,,
it will be wu chi chun..
but his talent company cancelled
the "CHI" part on his name
bcoz it's to gay for his mascular figure!!
but wu chun.. i don't know the meaning..



erm...Translated to chinese is actually "Wu ji zun"
=D



i don't think so!!
i mean.. wu ji zun is the
name usually used by wu chun
in some of his dramas!!



yup...I know that.
but that's his name...he said it before ^^
It's kinda weird that they use his real name in dramas
I think they just want to add a bit of "humour" in it lors...

206 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / F / Private Neverland
Offline
Posted 10/26/08

ruiryu wrote:

no insult to anyone in particular but this is just a very personal and unbias opinion of mine.
why is it that i realised most of,if not all, topics that are really not such of a big deal, is always blown out of propotion by the Filipinos?
there is another topic about the drama "miss no good" which was again turn into a very ugly debate between the ppl in crunchyroll.
From what I read from the forums, Filipinos gave me an impression of someone who are very sensitive and if you may,no pun intended, drama queens.
And to prove my point,I have a feeling someone would reply to my comment and very defensively tell me that I'm wrong.


I'm not quoting you to tell you you're wrong coz you certainly made a point. But just incase you're still wondering why Filipinos are too sensitive I'll give you 2 reasons...i can only speak for myself ok... it wouldn't hurt me nor you if i do anyway.

1. culture- we're all brought up that way! we were told by our parents, teachers, priests that we have to love our country in return for our forefathers who nobly fought, bled and died in order to give us our freedom. *dramaqueen strikes 1*

2. Filipinos are always maligned by other countries. Calling us monkeys, maids, prostitutes, no brainer- this and that... and so what do you expect from us? but to ofcourse defensively say that we're not what you think we are... I know for a fact that explaining oneself aint necessary coz those who are against us will never believe us...but then, we wouldn't just remain in silence and give those antis the luxury of maligning us... this same reason goes as to why...when a Filipno is acknowledged by other countries we go gaga over them--because who else would love and would take pride of our "kind" but us Pinoys.

...for the record i am not ashamed to say that imma dramaqueen haha!
Posted 10/26/08
it is big deal to say'maraming salamat'?
Posted 10/27/08

ruiryu wrote:

no insult to anyone in particular but this is just a very personal and unbias opinion of mine.
why is it that i realised most of,if not all, topics that are really not such of a big deal, is always blown out of propotion by the Filipinos?
there is another topic about the drama "miss no good" which was again turn into a very ugly debate between the ppl in crunchyroll.
From what I read from the forums, Filipinos gave me an impression of someone who are very sensitive and if you may,no pun intended, drama queens.
And to prove my point,I have a feeling someone would reply to my comment and very defensively tell me that I'm wrong.


quoting u and saying that wat u say isnt exactly the truth doesnt mean that we, filipinos are drama queens..
its just a way of explaining the side of the other party.. i think thats how communication should be.. not too one sided..
and please, dont be too easy to judge the way a group of people acts, specially if u have no idea wat they culture is.. for most often than not, its the cause of misunderstandings..
and wu chun saying thank u is important, beacuse it showed that he appreciates us..
and for defending out counrty to antis who belittle us "just becos were filipinos"i think its our right to do so..
peace out..
204 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M
Offline
Posted 10/27/08

ellehcir1408 wrote:


ruiryu wrote:

no insult to anyone in particular but this is just a very personal and unbias opinion of mine.
why is it that i realised most of,if not all, topics that are really not such of a big deal, is always blown out of propotion by the Filipinos?
there is another topic about the drama "miss no good" which was again turn into a very ugly debate between the ppl in crunchyroll.
From what I read from the forums, Filipinos gave me an impression of someone who are very sensitive and if you may,no pun intended, drama queens.
And to prove my point,I have a feeling someone would reply to my comment and very defensively tell me that I'm wrong.


quoting u and saying that wat u say isnt exactly the truth doesnt mean that we, filipinos are drama queens..
its just a way of explaining the side of the other party.. i think thats how communication should be.. not too one sided..
and please, dont be too easy to judge the way a group of people acts, specially if u have no idea wat they culture is.. for most often than not, its the cause of misunderstandings..
and wu chun saying thank u is important, beacuse it showed that he appreciates us..
and for defending out counrty to antis who belittle us "just becos were filipinos"i think its our right to do so..
peace out..


well,every artists tries to communicate in the language of the country that they are visiting.I mean,when Fahrenheit visits Malaysia,they learn how to say 'thank you' in Bahasa Malaysia.When they are in Japan,they say 'Arigatou'..
but what I'm trying to say is no one makes a big deal out of it because it's expected of them..and for someone to start a forum about it and causes the ppl in this site to argue is seriously a bit stupid dont you think?I mean I know the person who started it does not have any bad intention,nor would she know that it'll turn into an argument,but we cannot deny that because of the topic,ppl are arguing over something which is so trivial.
anyway,like i say,it's just an opinion of mine..and no I dont think all Filipinos are like this but only those in crunchyroll are.
4594 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / PHIL
Offline
Posted 10/27/08
is this a big deal???
Posted 10/27/08

ruiryu wrote:


ellehcir1408 wrote:


ruiryu wrote:

no insult to anyone in particular but this is just a very personal and unbias opinion of mine.
why is it that i realised most of,if not all, topics that are really not such of a big deal, is always blown out of propotion by the Filipinos?
there is another topic about the drama "miss no good" which was again turn into a very ugly debate between the ppl in crunchyroll.
From what I read from the forums, Filipinos gave me an impression of someone who are very sensitive and if you may,no pun intended, drama queens.
And to prove my point,I have a feeling someone would reply to my comment and very defensively tell me that I'm wrong.


quoting u and saying that wat u say isnt exactly the truth doesnt mean that we, filipinos are drama queens..
its just a way of explaining the side of the other party.. i think thats how communication should be.. not too one sided..
and please, dont be too easy to judge the way a group of people acts, specially if u have no idea wat they culture is.. for most often than not, its the cause of misunderstandings..
and wu chun saying thank u is important, beacuse it showed that he appreciates us..
and for defending out counrty to antis who belittle us "just becos were filipinos"i think its our right to do so..
peace out..


well,every artists tries to communicate in the language of the country that they are visiting.I mean,when Fahrenheit visits Malaysia,they learn how to say 'thank you' in Bahasa Malaysia.When they are in Japan,they say 'Arigatou'..
but what I'm trying to say is no one makes a big deal out of it because it's expected of them..and for someone to start a forum about it and causes the ppl in this site to argue is seriously a bit stupid dont you think?I mean I know the person who started it does not have any bad intention,nor would she know that it'll turn into an argument,but we cannot deny that because of the topic,ppl are arguing over something which is so trivial.
anyway,like i say,it's just an opinion of mine..and no I dont think all Filipinos are like this but only those in crunchyroll are.


i agree.. but i think more of the arguments are no longer about wu chun and his salamat thing..
so its way out of hand olredi.. yeah, i agree that its their job to do so, so maybe we are just "mababaw ang kaligayahan" happy with very smol things..hehehe (not a wu chun fan though) but i was very happy wen f4 came hir and sed the same things..
26 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / ILigan city
Offline
Posted 10/27/08

MananangaL wrote:


ruiryu wrote:

no insult to anyone in particular but this is just a very personal and unbias opinion of mine.
why is it that i realised most of,if not all, topics that are really not such of a big deal, is always blown out of propotion by the Filipinos?
there is another topic about the drama "miss no good" which was again turn into a very ugly debate between the ppl in crunchyroll.
From what I read from the forums, Filipinos gave me an impression of someone who are very sensitive and if you may,no pun intended, drama queens.
And to prove my point,I have a feeling someone would reply to my comment and very defensively tell me that I'm wrong.


I'm not quoting you to tell you you're wrong coz you certainly made a point. But just incase you're still wondering why Filipinos are too sensitive I'll give you 2 reasons...i can only speak for myself ok... it wouldn't hurt me nor you if i do anyway.

1. culture- we're all brought up that way! we were told by our parents, teachers, priests that we have to love our country in return for our forefathers who nobly fought, bled and died in order to give us our freedom. *dramaqueen strikes 1*
s its fl
2. Filipinos are always maligned by other countries. Calling us monkeys, maids, prostitutes, no brainer- this and that... and so what do you expect from us? but to ofcourse defensively say that we're not what you think we are... I know for a fact that explaining oneself aint necessary coz those who are against us will never believe us...but then, we wouldn't just remain in silence and give those antis the luxury of maligning us... this same reason goes as to why...when a Filipno is acknowledged by other countries we go gaga over them--because who else would love and would take pride of our "kind" but us Pinoys.

...for the record i am not ashamed to say that imma dramaqueen haha!



Good you said what we have felt as filipinos actually lets sum this up guys so there will be no more debates on race and nationalism


ill give 3 reasons y filipinos are sensitive

1. we came from a colonized country and it took years of blood shed to achieve our freedom and uplift our liberty even now some filipinos think that we are not yet fully free from the hands of colonizers even though we are free standing republic.

2.most filipinos think that racism is only concentrated on us and tend to be defensive when any racial discrimination is observed, eventually try to think on the other kinds of racisms around the world every country every nationality has its flaws cause we are as humans and most of the other races think that these flaws are to be attributed as as large scale imperfection to each race around the world

3.Just like what the mananagal said we Filipinos are bounded by our culture and this is what defines us Filipinos are not dumb and literacy rate here is high, Values are implemented by our parents as treasures
Hospitality to a guest is unavoidable. and our native language is a gem that we brag cause

"He who does not love his own tongue doesn't love his body doesn't love his spirit doesn't acknowledge his existence"
-anonymous

im not bias i am a filipino in citizenship but i have gone to many countries.
1163 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31
Offline
Posted 10/27/08 , edited 10/27/08
wuchun said maraming salamat?!![ uhmmm okay, lol
206 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / F / Private Neverland
Offline
Posted 10/27/08 , edited 10/27/08

ellehcir1408 wrote:


ruiryu wrote:


ellehcir1408 wrote:


ruiryu wrote:

no insult to anyone in particular but this is just a very personal and unbias opinion of mine.
why is it that i realised most of,if not all, topics that are really not such of a big deal, is always blown out of propotion by the Filipinos?
there is another topic about the drama "miss no good" which was again turn into a very ugly debate between the ppl in crunchyroll.
From what I read from the forums, Filipinos gave me an impression of someone who are very sensitive and if you may,no pun intended, drama queens.
And to prove my point,I have a feeling someone would reply to my comment and very defensively tell me that I'm wrong.


quoting u and saying that wat u say isnt exactly the truth doesnt mean that we, filipinos are drama queens..
its just a way of explaining the side of the other party.. i think thats how communication should be.. not too one sided..
and please, dont be too easy to judge the way a group of people acts, specially if u have no idea wat they culture is.. for most often than not, its the cause of misunderstandings..
and wu chun saying thank u is important, beacuse it showed that he appreciates us..
and for defending out counrty to antis who belittle us "just becos were filipinos"i think its our right to do so..
peace out..


well,every artists tries to communicate in the language of the country that they are visiting.I mean,when Fahrenheit visits Malaysia,they learn how to say 'thank you' in Bahasa Malaysia.When they are in Japan,they say 'Arigatou'..
but what I'm trying to say is no one makes a big deal out of it because it's expected of them..and for someone to start a forum about it and causes the ppl in this site to argue is seriously a bit stupid dont you think?I mean I know the person who started it does not have any bad intention,nor would she know that it'll turn into an argument,but we cannot deny that because of the topic,ppl are arguing over something which is so trivial.
anyway,like i say,it's just an opinion of mine..and no I dont think all Filipinos are like this but only those in crunchyroll are.



According to the forum starter


The Philippines - Visiting Phil has always been my 1st priority! Although I've been to Phil a couple of times already, its always different when it comes to work and I've always loved to meet those who have supported us all these while... anyhow... mission accomplished!!! haha! "Maraming Salamat"!

--after visiting the Philippines Wu Zun then again says thanks to his Filipino supporters via his blog. <- NOW WE SEE THE DIFFERENCE! I FEEL LIKE I'M HER LAWYER HAHAHA!


Well i guess everyone must not rely on the forum topic alone hence read the content. I think, the forum starter wanted to tell Wu zun's fans, filipino fans that after visiting our country he again acknowledged our country in his blog.. Yes, foreign artists who visit the philippines study our language like "mahal ko kayo" and yes "maraming salamat". For the record, i think the one who started this forum wanted the fans of Wu zun to know that after visiting our country he again stated "'maraming salamat" that mostly, other artist don't even care to remember once they get out of the country. I'm guessing, that for her this is a big deal because he felt his sincerity knowing that he still extended his gratitude through his blog....well this is how i see it.

I just want to know. Who among the artists ,foreign artists, who have visited your country, did say thank you in your native language, not using the media (TV like the ones done during promotions) after getting out of your country...name one. If it doesn't make a difference to you well i guess, in general it matters to us Filipinos that someone remembers even after the spotlight's nor camera's not focused on him
1582 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
--private neverla...
Offline
Posted 10/27/08 , edited 10/27/08

ruiryu wrote:

well,every artists tries to communicate in the language of the country that they are visiting.I mean,when Fahrenheit visits Malaysia,they learn how to say 'thank you' in Bahasa Malaysia.When they are in Japan,they say 'Arigatou'..
but what I'm trying to say is no one makes a big deal out of it because it's expected of them..and for someone to start a forum about it and causes the ppl in this site to argue is seriously a bit stupid dont you think?I mean I know the person who started it does not have any bad intention,nor would she know that it'll turn into an argument,but we cannot deny that because of the topic,ppl are arguing over something which is so trivial.
anyway,like i say,it's just an opinion of mine..and no I dont think all Filipinos are like this but only those in crunchyroll are.


Calling this post stupid is aight with me but if you're personally attacking me, nor my decision to post something like this and saying I am a bit stupid coz i started a forum that according to yer judgment--this is something

that causes the ppl in this site to argue
, then let me tell you are the one who's stupid. You said so yourself that when i started this post I didn't intend to cause some ruckus, to which yer right.

For me the ones who are stupid are those people who suddenly give side comments without even knowing the bottom of the story. If you read what I've posted you'll understand what i was really trying to say. That even a no-brainer would understand the difference between saying THANK YOU while and after. But if you're that dumb not to understand here's the deal... A friend visited your house, you entertained him ofcourse and while dining or chatting or whatever yer doing, he suddenly says THANK YOU! when he LEFT your house you found out that he told your other friends how grateful he was for your graciousness as a host. NOW do you see the difference?

Wu zun came to our country with Calvin ofcourse he learned our language. While on stage, while being interviewed he said "maraming salamat"... He LEFT our country, after a week or two I visited his blogsite and I read that he again said "Maraming Salamat". His blog is something personal where he pours out his sentiments...no other business attached, no manager who tells him what to say and what not to say so he'll appear good, no one forcing him to say thank u, no fans infront of him but him and him alone--and yet he still remembered saying thanks--saying MARAMING SALAMAT.

Calvin who was with him said "maraming salamat" a couple of times while he was here with Wu Chun--but after he's gone did he even care to say thanks to us? through his blog? through whatever? NO! so this what makes Wu Chun special to me PERSONALLY, this is why I started this post in the first place.
2180 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / USA a.k.a United...
Offline
Posted 10/27/08

maphae wrote:

lol... some of the previous the posts here are funny...and stupid..

dumating pa talaga sa bangayan with english and maids... stupid...

anyway, the [perfect post i guess for this thread is...

"WELCOME WU CHUN"

(i'm not a big fan... but this wouldn't kill me..)


(mura mug amew sa away nyo...ew.)


haha mao jud
488 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / philippines
Offline
Posted 10/27/08

antonchua wrote:

Well, "Maraming Salamat!" Thanks for your concern. Just be sure a monkey can really speak "Maraming Salamat" By far I haven't seen and heard a monkey speak.




yeah ! i agree .. filipino people appreciates things like that soo much .. even if you think it's nonsense but for us it's a big pleasure that a guy as famous as wu chun would say it ...

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.