First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
Will you name ur kids after celebs in the future?
2411 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Melbourne, Australia
Offline
Posted 9/25/08
yeah i love the name Ariel as well ..
20670 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Location Location...
Offline
Posted 9/25/08
I may name my son Tomohisa, but that's only if I marry Yamashita-san.
903 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / F / CA
Offline
Posted 9/25/08
maybe....
KIM SAM SOON
haha
21912 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / F / USA
Online
Posted 9/25/08
Probably not... it would be weird for me to name my child Eun Hye unless if she were Korean... so I'd have to marry a Korean or adopt. Hmmm... Not overly likely.
4844 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / CALIFORN-I-A
Offline
Posted 9/25/08

ShiratoriAyumu wrote:

I may name my son Tomohisa, but that's only if I marry Yamashita-san.


HAHAHA NOT IF I MARRY HIM FIRST! :]
336 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 9/25/08
definitely not! i want my kid's name to be a unique one.
20670 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Location Location...
Offline
Posted 9/25/08

taylor-t wrote:


ShiratoriAyumu wrote:

I may name my son Tomohisa, but that's only if I marry Yamashita-san.


HAHAHA NOT IF I MARRY HIM FIRST! :]


A harem? . . . jk! (but not really) (seriously tho, jk!) (or am I)
1733 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / South Sacramento,...
Offline
Posted 9/25/08
LOL.. hmm this isn't likely.. maybe a dog or something named like Yamapi or Jin. who knows. LOL.
4390 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F
Offline
Posted 9/25/08
may be ..
4844 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / CALIFORN-I-A
Offline
Posted 9/25/08

ShiratoriAyumu wrote:


taylor-t wrote:


ShiratoriAyumu wrote:

I may name my son Tomohisa, but that's only if I marry Yamashita-san.


HAHAHA NOT IF I MARRY HIM FIRST! :]


A harem? . . . jk! (but not really) (seriously tho, jk!) (or am I)


if it's what makes him happy, i don't mind. ROFL!
20670 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Location Location...
Offline
Posted 9/25/08

taylor-t wrote:


ShiratoriAyumu wrote:


taylor-t wrote:


ShiratoriAyumu wrote:

I may name my son Tomohisa, but that's only if I marry Yamashita-san.


HAHAHA NOT IF I MARRY HIM FIRST! :]


A harem? . . . jk! (but not really) (seriously tho, jk!) (or am I)


if it's what makes him happy, i don't mind. ROFL!


then we'd be like sisterz!
31 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / F / Here,
Offline
Posted 9/25/08
Not a celeb but I am totally going to name my kid Rui, I love that name!
4844 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / CALIFORN-I-A
Offline
Posted 9/25/08

ShiratoriAyumu wrote:


taylor-t wrote:


ShiratoriAyumu wrote:


taylor-t wrote:


ShiratoriAyumu wrote:

I may name my son Tomohisa, but that's only if I marry Yamashita-san.


HAHAHA NOT IF I MARRY HIM FIRST! :]


A harem? . . . jk! (but not really) (seriously tho, jk!) (or am I)


if it's what makes him happy, i don't mind. ROFL!


then we'd be like sisterz!


hmm.. my husband's wife would be my sister? how does that even work? o_O but sure, sisters it is. ROFL :]
20670 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Location Location...
Offline
Posted 9/25/08

taylor-t wrote:


ShiratoriAyumu wrote:


taylor-t wrote:


ShiratoriAyumu wrote:


taylor-t wrote:


ShiratoriAyumu wrote:

I may name my son Tomohisa, but that's only if I marry Yamashita-san.


HAHAHA NOT IF I MARRY HIM FIRST! :]


A harem? . . . jk! (but not really) (seriously tho, jk!) (or am I)


if it's what makes him happy, i don't mind. ROFL!


then we'd be like sisterz!


hmm.. my husband's wife would be my sister? how does that even work? o_O but sure, sisters it is. ROFL :]


lol "my husband's wife" and its not u! n i dnt kno hw it wrks. ask him. hey, this is 4 what to name ur kid, so who has his baby 1st? 0.o
311 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F
Offline
Posted 9/25/08
for english name... i would NEVER name my son vanness or rain or show. they are great ppl, luv them all, but have to be sane in naming my children. i wouldn't name my daughter barbie or rainie... no no...:P
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.