First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
In which Dorm are You???
Creator
8419 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Wonderland
Offline
Posted 9/27/08

vickhily wrote:


Luna681993 wrote:


vickhily wrote:

Personality: Fun, silly, chidish, happy (realy happy if i got cookies ^^) active(only at skol), computer freak(XD), anime freak(of coarse), lazy(most of the time and mostly at home), music is life, fav color is red, loves to cook and bake and talkative(as u can tell XD)

CHOCOLATE!!!!(mostly chocolate cookies ^_^)

Name: Vicki, Viki-chan


U are in the Cookie Dorm ^-^ Lolz since u love cookies xDD ^o^ Have Funn~~


^.^!! YAY!!!! and i have one question, if its a cookie dorm, is it made of cookies? o.o...XD


xDDD lolz i guess so yes ^o^
Creator
8419 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Wonderland
Offline
Posted 9/27/08

Silmeria42696 wrote:

Personailty: Mean, cold, aloof, tomboy (but I don't dress like one; I just act like one). I want to be more friendly and nicer, but I don't see that happening in the near future ^w^

Chocolate. Especially chocolate cookies, but only the ones with M&Ms in them ^w^

Name: Silmeria, Ria, Ria-chan (<---It's not my real name. Silmeria is the name of a character from Valkryie Profile 2: Silmeria and Ria/Ria-chan is shorter for Silmeria)


U are in the Lollipop Dorm ^o^ You're the first one there ^-^ Have Fuunnn~~
Posted 9/27/08

Luna681993 wrote:


Silmeria42696 wrote:

Personailty: Mean, cold, aloof, tomboy (but I don't dress like one; I just act like one). I want to be more friendly and nicer, but I don't see that happening in the near future ^w^

Chocolate. Especially chocolate cookies, but only the ones with M&Ms in them ^w^

Name: Silmeria, Ria, Ria-chan (<---It's not my real name. Silmeria is the name of a character from Valkryie Profile 2: Silmeria and Ria/Ria-chan is shorter for Silmeria)


U are in the Lollipop Dorm ^o^ You're the first one there ^-^ Have Fuunnn~~


Can I be a leader there?
Creator
8419 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Wonderland
Offline
Posted 9/27/08

Silmeria42696 wrote:


Luna681993 wrote:


Silmeria42696 wrote:

Personailty: Mean, cold, aloof, tomboy (but I don't dress like one; I just act like one). I want to be more friendly and nicer, but I don't see that happening in the near future ^w^

Chocolate. Especially chocolate cookies, but only the ones with M&Ms in them ^w^

Name: Silmeria, Ria, Ria-chan (<---It's not my real name. Silmeria is the name of a character from Valkryie Profile 2: Silmeria and Ria/Ria-chan is shorter for Silmeria)


U are in the Lollipop Dorm ^o^ You're the first one there ^-^ Have Fuunnn~~


Can I be a leader there?


Sure ^-° i'll add u as one
Posted 9/27/08

Luna681993 wrote:


vickhily wrote:


Luna681993 wrote:


vickhily wrote:

Personality: Fun, silly, chidish, happy (realy happy if i got cookies ^^) active(only at skol), computer freak(XD), anime freak(of coarse), lazy(most of the time and mostly at home), music is life, fav color is red, loves to cook and bake and talkative(as u can tell XD)

CHOCOLATE!!!!(mostly chocolate cookies ^_^)

Name: Vicki, Viki-chan


U are in the Cookie Dorm ^-^ Lolz since u love cookies xDD ^o^ Have Funn~~


^.^!! YAY!!!! and i have one question, if its a cookie dorm, is it made of cookies? o.o...XD


xDDD lolz i guess so yes ^o^


o.o Yay! ill try not to eat all of it XDD
Member
6356 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Winter wonderland!
Offline
Posted 9/30/08
-What is your personality??
fun,happy,sweet,loveable,caring,crazy,random,anime and manga freak,and love to be childish >.<
-What's your fav out of these??
CHOCOLATE :D
-Choose a Name!
aya-chan
Creator
8419 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Wonderland
Offline
Posted 10/3/08

asianangel109 wrote:

-What is your personality??
fun,happy,sweet,loveable,caring,crazy,random,anime and manga freak,and love to be childish >.<
-What's your fav out of these??
CHOCOLATE :D
-Choose a Name!
aya-chan


You are in the Cookie Dorm ^-^ HAVE FUN
Member
9568 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / lalaland
Offline
Posted 10/6/08
Personality: playful, tomboy, smart, funny, sweet... mostly hang out with boys!
I like sweet things!
Name: Mi
Creator
8419 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Wonderland
Offline
Posted 10/7/08

anemones wrote:

Personality: playful, tomboy, smart, funny, sweet... mostly hang out with boys!
I like sweet things!
Name: Mi


You are in the CANDY DORM ^-^ Have fun~~
Posted 10/21/08
could i be called Irenii-chan ^_^ sorry if it causes any trouble!!!
Creator
8419 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Wonderland
Offline
Posted 10/23/08

Irenina wrote:

could i be called Irenii-chan ^_^ sorry if it causes any trouble!!!


No its okay ^o^ i'll add it to your name~~
Posted 10/23/08

Luna681993 wrote:


Irenina wrote:

could i be called Irenii-chan ^_^ sorry if it causes any trouble!!!


No its okay ^o^ i'll add it to your name~~


Thanx
Member
3266 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / my room most of t...
Offline
Posted 11/3/08
-What is your personality??
lovey dovey sprty and nice

-What's your fav out of these??
sour! candies!!

-Choose a Name!
Dai Fujimri!
Member
3619 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / I'm away.Won't be...
Offline
Posted 11/3/08
PERSONALITY:cold,doesnt give a dam about things once u no me ill be nice and can make u luagh easily :3 once u got me attached,im attached forever :] VIOLENT WEN I HAVE SNAPPED ← BEWARE tomboy and yea this is my tru personality i dont even pay attention in class i feel like a bad student :[

Chocolate....not too sweet plz....

Name:Velvet....not my rl name......Full name →Velvet Dreams
Creator
8419 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Wonderland
Offline
Posted 11/7/08

kandy1318 wrote:

-What is your personality??
lovey dovey sprty and nice

-What's your fav out of these??
sour! candies!!

-Choose a Name!
Dai Fujimri!


You are in the Candy Dorm ^-^ I'll add u right away ^-^
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.