Instructions for downloading
Member
695 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Canada, Manitoba,...
Offline
Posted 9/24/08
Hi everyone, i will be writing a mini manual on how to download episodes for those who doesnt like waiting for it to be uploaded or simply just couldnt wait any longer

Requirements:

VLC player or windows media player(be sure you have the proper codec cuz it sometimes require that)

Bittorent or uTorrent(if you want the full version and not the ones that are seperated) otherwise anything that u can use to download is fine

a fast internet connection. cuz if ur computer is turtle slow then it might take hours/days (mine only takes 20 mins )

Steps(full version):

1.) go the the website
http://intangiblefs.livejournal.com/31055.html
2.)click on "RELEASED" (you'll need to scroll down to find it) or click here if ur lazy...
http://d-addicts.com/forum/torrents.php?search=ifs+brown+sugar+chivalries&type=&sub=View+all&sort=
3.)click on "download" beside the episode you want to download
4.) click "okay" to begin the download
5.)Sit back, relax and wait till the download is over
6.)once its done downloading, double click the downloaded file
7.) enjoy watching

Steps(separated parts):
1.) go to the website
http://intangiblefs.livejournal.com/31055.html
2.)scroll down and look for the episode you want to download
3.)click on it, duh!
4.)click on "Click here to start download..."
5.)make sure its on "save file" and not "open with" then press "ok"
6.)sit back, relax, and wait till its done
7.)double click the downloaded file
8.) enjoy watching

if you got any questions/problems, just ask and i'll try to help you :)

hope that helps, have fun everyone
66 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25
Offline
Posted 9/24/08
where do you get the requirements ?
3927 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / New York
Offline
Posted 9/24/08

BabyyVoo wrote:

where do you get the requirements ?


VLC Media player you can just put in your search engine and it should bring up a site to download from
-I thinkits really good to have becuase it plays a whole bunch of file types

Bitorrent is just the site they post the video on, you can't really get it.

But if bittorent isn't the ay you want to download you can also click on the Brown Sugar Chivalries link on the Intangible webiste and they give you direct download links from mediafire (but be warned you might have to download in parts sometimes)

If you want to watch the video under one whole file rathe rthan parts after download from mediafire you can use HJsplit (you can get it the same way you get VLC Media Player) to join the files.

To join files you open HJsplit then click join
Under join files you click on input file and click on the first part of the episode (i.e. Brown Sugar Chivalries Episode 6.avi.1) and then it will join the rest of the parts after you click join or start ect.
To make things easier for you always have one episode and all its parts in its own folder and do not change the file name until after the file has been joined.

I suck at giving instruction so I hope i didn't confuse you or anything

3927 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / New York
Offline
Posted 9/24/08

warchaser wrote:

Hi everyone, i will be writing a mini manual on how to download episodes for those who doesnt like waiting for it to be uploaded or simply just couldnt wait any longer

Requirements:

VLC player or windows media player(be sure you have the proper codec cuz it sometimes require that)

Bittorent or uTorrent(if you want the full version and not the ones that are seperated) otherwise anything that u can use to download is fine

a fast internet connection. cuz if ur computer is turtle slow then it might take hours/days (mine only takes 20 mins )

Steps(full version):

1.) go the the website
http://intangiblefs.livejournal.com/31055.html
2.)click on "RELEASED" (you'll need to scroll down to find it) or click here if ur lazy...
http://d-addicts.com/forum/torrents.php?search=ifs+brown+sugar+chivalries&type=&sub=View+all&sort=
3.)click on "download" beside the episode you want to download
4.) click "okay" to begin the download
5.)Sit back, relax and wait till the download is over
6.)once its done downloading, double click the downloaded file
7.) enjoy watching

Steps(separated parts):
1.) go to the website
http://intangiblefs.livejournal.com/31055.html
2.)scroll down and look for the episode you want to download
3.)click on it, duh!
4.)click on "Click here to start download..."
5.)make sure its on "save file" and not "open with" then press "ok"
6.)sit back, relax, and wait till its done
7.)double click the downloaded file
8.) enjoy watching

if you got any questions/problems, just ask and i'll try to help you :)

hope that helps, have fun everyone :)


Smart to have a topic like this becuase the quality is better if you watch the downloaded version rather than the cr one
And so many people are clueless when it comes to this
Member
695 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Canada, Manitoba,...
Offline
Posted 9/24/08

BabyyVoo wrote:

where do you get the requirements ?


VLC player can be found here:
http://www.videolan.org/vlc/

Bittorent can be found here:
http://www.bitcomet.com/doc/download.htm

utorrent can be found here:
http://www.utorrent.com/
Member
9573 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 9/25/08

angelic4rapsody wrote:


warchaser wrote:

Hi everyone, i will be writing a mini manual on how to download episodes for those who doesnt like waiting for it to be uploaded or simply just couldnt wait any longer

Requirements:

VLC player or windows media player(be sure you have the proper codec cuz it sometimes require that)

Bittorent or uTorrent(if you want the full version and not the ones that are seperated) otherwise anything that u can use to download is fine

a fast internet connection. cuz if ur computer is turtle slow then it might take hours/days (mine only takes 20 mins )

Steps(full version):

1.) go the the website
http://intangiblefs.livejournal.com/31055.html
2.)click on "RELEASED" (you'll need to scroll down to find it) or click here if ur lazy...
http://d-addicts.com/forum/torrents.php?search=ifs+brown+sugar+chivalries&type=&sub=View+all&sort=
3.)click on "download" beside the episode you want to download
4.) click "okay" to begin the download
5.)Sit back, relax and wait till the download is over
6.)once its done downloading, double click the downloaded file
7.) enjoy watching

Steps(separated parts):
1.) go to the website
http://intangiblefs.livejournal.com/31055.html
2.)scroll down and look for the episode you want to download
3.)click on it, duh!
4.)click on "Click here to start download..."
5.)make sure its on "save file" and not "open with" then press "ok"
6.)sit back, relax, and wait till its done
7.)double click the downloaded file
8.) enjoy watching

if you got any questions/problems, just ask and i'll try to help you :)

hope that helps, have fun everyone :)


Smart to have a topic like this becuase the quality is better if you watch the downloaded version rather than the cr one
And so many people are clueless when it comes to this



Yea, too bad i downloaded the RAWs >___< i wish i could understand lol. i d/l epi 7,8,9 RAW haha
Member
695 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Canada, Manitoba,...
Offline
Posted 9/27/08
it says on the website if its raw or not.. its seperated dude..lol
3927 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / New York
Offline
Posted 9/29/08
on the site under thr BSC link it tells you how to download and join the files now
Member
283 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / In your pants.
Offline
Posted 9/29/08
Thanks for sharing. (:
209 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / malaysia
Offline
Posted 9/29/08
thanks
7 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28
Offline
Posted 9/30/08
Sup dude, why vlc keep poping error when i want to open avi file 2,3,4? It says <uncatagorized file>
Member
1099 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / in the center of...
Offline
Posted 9/30/08
thank you, thank you soo much :]
Member
695 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Canada, Manitoba,...
Offline
Posted 9/30/08

ppnoob wrote:

Sup dude, why vlc keep poping error when i want to open avi file 2,3,4? It says <uncatagorized file>


did u "download" the file or was it just "opened with.." ?
You must be logged in to post.