First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
new religion for everyone
1099 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27
Offline
Posted 9/24/08
JEW too many were killed during holocaust

CRISTIAN too many follower didn't read bible

ISLAM too many follower that read the holy book dont know what their reading

we need a new god and that new god is here



Posted 9/24/08
Godly.
Posted 9/24/08
err..wtf?!
4338 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / F / 妙境 «« Changmin's ;;
Offline
Posted 9/24/08
lol. I knew it. xD
1498 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Why do you wanna...
Offline
Posted 9/24/08
LOL
10513 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / In your room stea...
Offline
Posted 9/24/08
So you want us to warship anime ?
Posted 9/24/08
You know, worship of any kind just wastes a lot of time.
19849 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
69 / M / Limbo
Offline
Posted 9/24/08
I only follow the pitchfork Goddess from Dragon Quest.
Posted 9/24/08
this is going to get locked for sure...
anyways, why the hell would i worship anime?
Erehe 
5156 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Heretic's Keep
Offline
Posted 9/24/08
This better be a joke.
4294 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
forgot where
Offline
Posted 9/24/08

chique_ wrote:

err..wtf?!

i personaly would just rather worship a real beautiful girl like u

peace over war
4294 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
forgot where
Offline
Posted 9/24/08

animeprincessyumi wrote:

this is going to get locked for sure...
anyways, why the hell would i worship anime?
i dont think he means to offend ne one...i think he was just making a joke...in bad taste...srry if u r offended by this

peace over war
Posted 9/24/08

FIREnPAIN wrote:

JEW too many were killed during holocaust

CRISTIAN too many follower didn't read bible

ISLAM too many follower that read the holy book dont know what their reading

we need a new god and that new god is here





i'll try to lol then

lo- . . . *coughs blood*. . . . llllllooooo- . . . *coughs lungs*

ah shit i didn't even lol''d
Posted 9/24/08

JJT2 wrote:


animeprincessyumi wrote:

this is going to get locked for sure...
anyways, why the hell would i worship anime?
i dont think he means to offend ne one...i think he was just making a joke...in bad taste...srry if u r offended by this

peace over war


i'm not offended by this... =~=
5570 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 9/24/08
This isn't going to happen for me, sorry.
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.