First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
new religion for everyone
1099 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27
Offline
Posted 9/24/08

JJT2 wrote:


chique_ wrote:

err..wtf?!

i personaly would just rather worship a real beautiful girl like u

peace over war


lol that is FAITH
Erehe 
5156 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Heretic's Keep
Offline
Posted 9/24/08

FIREnPAIN wrote:


JJT2 wrote:


chique_ wrote:

err..wtf?!

i personaly would just rather worship a real beautiful girl like u

peace over war


lol that is FAITH


That is sin against your religion.
1099 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27
Offline
Posted 9/24/08

Erehe wrote:


FIREnPAIN wrote:


JJT2 wrote:


chique_ wrote:

err..wtf?!

i personaly would just rather worship a real beautiful girl like u

peace over war


lol that is FAITH


That is sin against your religion.


what do you mean?
Erehe 
5156 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Heretic's Keep
Offline
Posted 9/24/08

FIREnPAIN wrote:


Erehe wrote:


FIREnPAIN wrote:


JJT2 wrote:


chique_ wrote:

err..wtf?!

i personaly would just rather worship a real beautiful girl like u

peace over war


lol that is FAITH


That is sin against your religion.


what do you mean?


For Catholics, It goes against the first commandment in the 10 commandments.

1099 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27
Offline
Posted 9/24/08

Erehe wrote:


FIREnPAIN wrote:


Erehe wrote:


FIREnPAIN wrote:


JJT2 wrote:


chique_ wrote:

err..wtf?!

i personaly would just rather worship a real beautiful girl like u

peace over war


lol that is FAITH


That is sin against your religion.


what do you mean?


For Catholics, It goes against the first commandment in the 10 commandments.



ok.....
34529 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / F / Undisclosed Location
Offline
Posted 9/25/08
Pointless thread.

Locked
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.