First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
Flying Spaghetti Monster
25823 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 9/24/08 , edited 9/24/08
making it my lunch religion then

that flash game was awesome
4294 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
forgot where
Offline
Posted 9/24/08

Allhailodin wrote:


JJT2 wrote:

That sounds more like a fake religion that got passed by congress because of the way religion is defined...its almost as if its mocking christianity...but this wouldnt be the 1st religion i have seen come out of the blue...I dont even see how people can believe in something thats under 100 years old except for science...I know people r looking for answers for all of lives quesions...but at some point there has got to be a legitiment definition of religion..."old" religions should just be modified if people dont like them....making new religons out of the blue is quite disrespectable to other people who actually practice a religion over 100 years old...I can see why america would call these religons...but wut about people? at some point it has to be obvious some guy is just making all of this up...not to mension religion is something a lot of people take seriously...and this...cant be serious... :lol:peace over war


But isn't it fun to mock religeon.

it can be, thought i try not to...but i thought it was a real religion like scientology...didnt know it was a joke...
peace over war
Posted 9/24/08
uhmm...what things do they offer to this spaghetti lord?
sauce? =~=
chocolate pwns spaghetti...
Posted 9/24/08

Best_Left_Unknown wrote:


KinkyHamster wrote:


Maou068 wrote:

OMG... What kinda sick people who makes a religion like that?

o0 its not really a religion...more like a joke...their idea of heaven is that it has beer erupting volcanoes and strippers...hell has the same except the strippers have STDs and the beer is stale


But if you're in hell anyways then what difference does it make if the strippers have STD's?

Herpes.
2847 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / F
Offline
Posted 9/24/08
its a mockery on God...as in a joke. Watch southpark.
10513 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / In your room stea...
Offline
Posted 9/24/08

JJT2 wrote:


Allhailodin wrote:


JJT2 wrote:

That sounds more like a fake religion that got passed by congress because of the way religion is defined...its almost as if its mocking christianity...but this wouldnt be the 1st religion i have seen come out of the blue...I dont even see how people can believe in something thats under 100 years old except for science...I know people r looking for answers for all of lives quesions...but at some point there has got to be a legitiment definition of religion..."old" religions should just be modified if people dont like them....making new religons out of the blue is quite disrespectable to other people who actually practice a religion over 100 years old...I can see why america would call these religons...but wut about people? at some point it has to be obvious some guy is just making all of this up...not to mension religion is something a lot of people take seriously...and this...cant be serious... :lol:peace over war


But isn't it fun to mock religeon.

it can be, thought i try not to...but i thought it was a real religion like scientology...didnt know it was a joke...
peace over war


Well that's no fun now is it ?
Posted 9/24/08

KinkyHamster wrote:


Best_Left_Unknown wrote:


KinkyHamster wrote:


Maou068 wrote:

OMG... What kinda sick people who makes a religion like that?

o0 its not really a religion...more like a joke...their idea of heaven is that it has beer erupting volcanoes and strippers...hell has the same except the strippers have STDs and the beer is stale


But if you're in hell anyways then what difference does it make if the strippers have STD's?

Herpes.


Good point. But at least it wouldn't be so bad, everyone's got it.
Posted 9/24/08
What? No cheese? To hell with their god...
4294 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
forgot where
Offline
Posted 9/24/08

moratorium wrote:


JJT2 wrote:


Allhailodin wrote:


JJT2 wrote:

That sounds more like a fake religion that got passed by congress because of the way religion is defined...its almost as if its mocking christianity...but this wouldnt be the 1st religion i have seen come out of the blue...I dont even see how people can believe in something thats under 100 years old except for science...I know people r looking for answers for all of lives quesions...but at some point there has got to be a legitiment definition of religion..."old" religions should just be modified if people dont like them....making new religons out of the blue is quite disrespectable to other people who actually practice a religion over 100 years old...I can see why america would call these religons...but wut about people? at some point it has to be obvious some guy is just making all of this up...not to mension religion is something a lot of people take seriously...and this...cant be serious... :lol:peace over war


But isn't it fun to mock religeon.

it can be, thought i try not to...but i thought it was a real religion like scientology...didnt know it was a joke...
peace over war


who created Scientology anyway o forgot


some science fiction writer in the 1950s...u have to pay money to be in that religion...and the founder has a shady past....peace over war
25823 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 9/24/08

jette1221 wrote:

What? No cheese? To hell with their god...


dammit really? see i cant eat spaghetti without Parmesan
25823 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 9/24/08 , edited 9/24/08

JJT2 wrote:


moratorium wrote:


JJT2 wrote:


Allhailodin wrote:


JJT2 wrote:

That sounds more like a fake religion that got passed by congress because of the way religion is defined...its almost as if its mocking christianity...but this wouldnt be the 1st religion i have seen come out of the blue...I dont even see how people can believe in something thats under 100 years old except for science...I know people r looking for answers for all of lives quesions...but at some point there has got to be a legitiment definition of religion..."old" religions should just be modified if people dont like them....making new religons out of the blue is quite disrespectable to other people who actually practice a religion over 100 years old...I can see why america would call these religons...but wut about people? at some point it has to be obvious some guy is just making all of this up...not to mension religion is something a lot of people take seriously...and this...cant be serious... :lol:peace over war


But isn't it fun to mock religeon.

it can be, thought i try not to...but i thought it was a real religion like scientology...didnt know it was a joke...
peace over war


who created Scientology anyway o forgot


some science fiction writer in the 1950s...u have to pay money to be in that religion...and the founder has a shady past....peace over war

oh yea Ron Hubbard
well at least \The Eight "I'd Really Rather You Didn'ts" are
better than scientology
Posted 9/24/08

moratorium wrote:


jette1221 wrote:

What? No cheese? To hell with their god...


dammit really? see i cant eat spaghetti without Parmesan


Lol, yeah.. Spaghetti is all about cheese! the pasta, sauce and meatballs are just add ons to make it taste better...
25823 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 9/24/08

jette1221 wrote:


moratorium wrote:


jette1221 wrote:

What? No cheese? To hell with their god...


dammit really? see i cant eat spaghetti without Parmesan


Lol, yeah.. Spaghetti is all about cheese! the pasta, sauce and meatballs are just add ons to make it taste better...


mine end up like an avalanche of cheese
Posted 9/24/08 , edited 9/24/08

moratorium wrote:


jette1221 wrote:


moratorium wrote:


jette1221 wrote:

What? No cheese? To hell with their god...


dammit really? see i cant eat spaghetti without Parmesan


Lol, yeah.. Spaghetti is all about cheese! the pasta, sauce and meatballs are just add ons to make it taste better...


mine end up like an avalanche of cheese


Lol... I like the idea, gonna try a cheese mountain next time... XD

But, look at the drawing of the monster... It doesn't have any sauce, whose to say it's not a flying carbonara[sp?] monster with meatball?

*crappy internet connection*
4294 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
forgot where
Offline
Posted 9/24/08

animeprincessyumi wrote:

uhmm...what things do they offer to this spaghetti lord?
sauce? =~=
chocolate pwns spaghetti...


and roasted alligator pawns chocolate...peace over war
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.