First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Kurosaki Ishin
Member
1409 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F / Mandara
Offline
Posted 9/24/08 , edited 9/24/08

in the Soul Society there is a one untold noble family/clan
do you think that Kurosaki Family is one of the noble clan
in Soul Society...
because in manga and anime Kurosaki Ishin story
is still blank...
1953 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 9/24/08
Hmm, you know, I never thought of it but they certainly could be. Although, I think it would've been brought up quite a bit be it that Ichigo is in Soul Society a lot and they're all constantly saying his last name. Being born a noble would help explain why Ichigo as well as his father are so powerful. But like I said, if they were, it probably would've been mentioned already.
4009 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Australia
Offline
Posted 9/24/08 , edited 9/24/08
Really, his dad could be from any part of soul society, but if urahara knows his dad fairly well and he was captain of the science division, maybe his dad was the lieutenant? Since Youruichi was captain of the other secret service squad or whatever its called, she obviously wasn't his lieutenant.

I don't think being a noble makes you more powerful than anyone else.
Member
1409 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F / Mandara
Offline
Posted 9/24/08

riavan wrote:

Really, his dad could be from any part of soul society, but if urahara knows his dad fairly well and he was captain of the science division, maybe his dad was the lieutenant? Since Youruichi was captain of the other secret service squad or whatever its called, she obviously wasn't his lieutenant.

I don't think being a noble makes you more powerful than anyone else.


But urahara keisuke's vice captain is Hiyori-san the one who became a VIZARD because of Aizen...

4009 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Australia
Offline
Posted 9/25/08

azrah14 wrote:


riavan wrote:

Really, his dad could be from any part of soul society, but if urahara knows his dad fairly well and he was captain of the science division, maybe his dad was the lieutenant? Since Youruichi was captain of the other secret service squad or whatever its called, she obviously wasn't his lieutenant.

I don't think being a noble makes you more powerful than anyone else.


But urahara keisuke's vice captain is Hiyori-san the one who became a VIZARD because of Aizen...



Yeah I don't read scanlations, so I'm not that in the know.

1267 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / RIGHT BEHIND YOU !
Offline
Posted 9/25/08
Wanna know what's really weird? No shinigami even reacting to the slightest at Kurosaki's name, especially the first time when they hear his name out. Makes you wonder who the hell Isshin was in soul society, apart from his vague rank...
20435 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Online
Posted 9/25/08
Hm.. what to think. There's not that much to say about him because there hasn't been much information about him. I am just going to assume that he left the SS because he loved a human? Hell I don't know, this is only a assumption.
157 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / pendragon
Offline
Posted 9/25/08
most likely kurosaki is a fake name or his mothers maiden name
he is more powerful then we could imagen since the 46 left him, youruichi, and urahara alone for 100 years
and, lets face facts. urahara is not cool at all his people are
1238 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Singapore
Offline
Posted 9/25/08
If the Gotei 13 never heard of Kurosaki Isshin, obviously means that he was from another unit. Urahara worked in some prison platoon before he became captain, so I am not suprised that he knew a lot of people outside Gotei 13. Yamamoto might know Isshin, he might have just kept quiet.
4009 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Australia
Offline
Posted 9/25/08
He could just be a substitute shinigami like ichigo.
If we're just imagining things, he could be part of the royal family, since they don't seem to know anything about them even in SS. I think it's just fangirls that want him to be a noble prince or something though.
75 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / malaysia
Offline
Posted 9/30/08
i think he is shinigami and he is very tough shinigami that why his son ichigo got that power full reiatsu
28954 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Canada
Offline
Posted 9/30/08

pchery18 wrote:

Wanna know what's really weird? No shinigami even reacting to the slightest at Kurosaki's name, especially the first time when they hear his name out. Makes you wonder who the hell Isshin was in soul society, apart from his vague rank...



Agreed! I was going to say I never realised that, but once I started thinking about it.. when Byakuya meets Ichigo for the first time, doesn't he say something or act wierd.. I vaguely remember because it was so long ago, but I thought something happened when Ichigo mentionned his name? Or was that because he looked like Kaien?

Anyways, I think Isshin is friggen awesome.. his humour and silly way of acting hides his badass-ness, just like kisuke. I hope we get to find out a lot more about his past.

..................................~♥♥~ ..................................
19018 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / M / Skull Island
Offline
Posted 9/30/08
yeah isshin is awesome!!!!!!!!!!
Member
995 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / sydney
Offline
Posted 9/30/08
thats prob gonna be in the next arc
157 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / pendragon
Offline
Posted 10/1/08
isshin is probly the 11th squad captain mentioned in the flashbacks
since kenpachi is missing a shred of his captains cloak and all isshin has is a shred of a captains cloak...
we wont need to wait till next arc
in the fight with the arrancars
everyone will help
vizards will join aizen
and to even it out urahara, youruichi, tessai, jinta, cockraoch head (forgot her name), isshin, ishidas father, and mabye ichigo's sister (she knows about soul reapers.possible..)
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.