First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
signs of your drama addiction...
1211 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Malabon City
Offline
Posted 10/3/08

aniemey wrote:

i always buy dvd of that... even if its pirated... lol... i dont know where to buy original here in philippines... always watching at net even though my internet connection is just like dial up (but its not really dial up)... always thinking of that drama/characters... if i didnt finish the whole drama in one day, i always think of that before sleeping (and also thinking what will happen)... always searching it on in the net...

i think that's all for me...


o my god were so the same, then when i fiinish a drama, i will instantly find new one's then again and again...
sometimes when i buy cd nalo2ko ko ksi ung iba wlang laman or iba ung nsa loob.. haiz...
then sometimes i think that i could go to that place were my fav. actor/actress are...
843 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Earth
Offline
Posted 10/3/08

kfan72 wrote:

i am a filipino american and i just loveee the asian drama/movies. i can relate to all your sleepless nights especially during work days. i just started this last summer and I've watched 30+ dramas...mostly taiwanese; however, but i also like korean and japanese just the same.


these are just to name the few i watched

taiwanese drama[/movies/u]

ISWAK 1/2 (ALL TIME FAVE)
HANA KIMI
METEOR GARDEN 1/2
DEVIL BESIDE YOU (MIKE HE CUTIE)
WHY WHY LOVE
SILENCE
TOKYO JULIET
ROMANTIC PRINCESS
HOT SHOT (ONGOING - MY FAVORITE LOL)
WISH TO SEE YOU AGAIN (ONGOING)
SUMMER X SUMMER
MARRY ME (NEVER COMPLETED)
BULL FIGHTING (LOVED IT)
FATED TO LOVE YOU
MARS (LOVED IT)
LOVE CONTRACT
ROLLING LOVE
LINGER
VIRGIN SNOW

korean drama & movies
LOVERS IN PARIS (ALL TIME FAVE2)
SMILE AGAIN
WHEN IT'S AT NIGHT (ONGOING, LOVE LEE DONG GUN)
ILJIMAE (JUN KI, CUTE)
MY GIRL
TO MARRY A MILLIONAIRE
GOONG (I/2)
STAIRWAY TO HEAVEN (VERY FIRST DRAMA, I CRIED ALL THE TIME)
SAD STORY (DIDN'T FINISH)
BAD LOVE
THE HOUR OF DOG & WOLF
COFFEE PRINCE (LOVED IT)
SMILE AGAIN
SWEET 18
WE ARE DATING NOW
FATE

japenese drama & movies
ABSOLUTE BOYFRIEND
NODAME CANTABILE (DIDN'T FINISH)
TOKYO TOWER
HANA YORI DANGO (1/2-SOON TO BE MOVIE)
L: THE CHANGE OF WORLD

and more to come. ... so any other one that i haven't watch that are fun loving romantic drama, let me know.....




Hey, watch Hana Kimi Japan. It's awesome! =)
1756 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Zagreb
Offline
Posted 10/3/08 , edited 10/3/08
ah.i've watched over 70 dramas.some of them twice or 3,4 times

i'm totaly addicted
809 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / phillippines
Offline
Posted 10/4/08

jannualla00 wrote:


aniemey wrote:

i always buy dvd of that... even if its pirated... lol... i dont know where to buy original here in philippines... always watching at net even though my internet connection is just like dial up (but its not really dial up)... always thinking of that drama/characters... if i didnt finish the whole drama in one day, i always think of that before sleeping (and also thinking what will happen)... always searching it on in the net...

i think that's all for me...


o my god were so the same, then when i fiinish a drama, i will instantly find new one's then again and again...
sometimes when i buy cd nalo2ko ko ksi ung iba wlang laman or iba ung nsa loob.. haiz...
then sometimes i think that i could go to that place were my fav. actor/actress are...


yeah me too.... i always think that i always want to go to their place...
but d naman ako naloloko... cause i always buy at the same store... and me and my friends are suki their... lol
4292 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Ikemen Paradise~
Offline
Posted 10/4/08
1) When I am eating, sometimes I will say, "Itadakimasu" lol.
2) I will watch NHK channel in our television. even though I don't understand it. I just want to watch Japanese programs.
3) I wanna go to Japan and Korea someday just because to see my favorite actress or actor.
4) When I'm talking to my half japanese friend our topic is always about dramas.
5) I want to understand them~!
1055 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / F / GMA Cavite, Phili...
Offline
Posted 10/4/08
what are the 5 signs that u experienced until u discovered that u are a die hard drama addict???
mine are:

1.) unless the movie/drama is korean, japanese and taiwanese....i cant watch it alone coz i'll just end up sleeping
2.) i'm filipino but i don't have filipino idols...but i have tons of K, JP and TW idols
3.) sometimes when i greet people, i bow even if its not part of my own culture
4.) when i watch dramas, i just sit in front of my pc all day and just stand up when i have to eat, bathe or when the nature calls
5.) even if some people thinks that im the weirdest person ever, i just cant stop myself from watching dramas

well actually. there are lots of signs but i just have to write 5....
oh! and if this is a dup, just feel free to lock it


your ryt!!! me too... i see all this sign to myself... hahhaahah its ok coz i enjoy being like this...
738 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / somewhere near!!!!
Offline
Posted 10/4/08
>> i stay up till i can, just to finish the drama im watching...
>>since the first time i watched a kdrama...i spent most my free time at home, just watching dramas of different asian countries...
>>i collect pictures of the actors and actresses that i watched....
>>my phones wall paper and screen saver are all asian actors and actresses
>> i check cr for recommended dramas and the latest dramas...
>>my guy bestfriend ones told me that im a drama addict...guez he just can take it anymore to shut his mouth,
>>there were also times that i speak some korean, japanese, taiwan phrases...
>>my parents ask me what do i see and get from all those dramas im watching...cause they couldnt understand why im watching them and they cant even understand what the actors are saying..
>> some of my friends find it a cool that i watch asian dramas cause they think its difficult to watch a drama or a movie that you watch the actors movements and read subtitles at the same time...
<<<well, i think its too obvious that im a drama addict!!! i just dont have 5 signs....
>>
1211 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Malabon City
Offline
Posted 10/4/08

aniemey wrote:


jannualla00 wrote:


aniemey wrote:

i always buy dvd of that... even if its pirated... lol... i dont know where to buy original here in philippines... always watching at net even though my internet connection is just like dial up (but its not really dial up)... always thinking of that drama/characters... if i didnt finish the whole drama in one day, i always think of that before sleeping (and also thinking what will happen)... always searching it on in the net...

i think that's all for me...


o my god were so the same, then when i fiinish a drama, i will instantly find new one's then again and again...
sometimes when i buy cd nalo2ko ko ksi ung iba wlang laman or iba ung nsa loob.. haiz...
then sometimes i think that i could go to that place were my fav. actor/actress are...


yeah me too.... i always think that i always want to go to their place...
but d naman ako naloloko... cause i always buy at the same store... and me and my friends are suki their... lol


san ka fu bumibili???/
ako sa northmall sa grand central sa caloocan
how bout u???
1592 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / toma's cabinet XD
Offline
Posted 10/4/08
1. i try to finish all that i've started to watch within 1 week and i watch dramas every month even though there are tons of school works to do.
2. my pc and cellphone is loaded with many pictures (more than my own pictures) of my fave jap actor ikuta toma and other actors.
3. i can't leave a day without opening my pc to watch at least 1 video of them. i keep on watching and watching it all over again. and sometimes i will buy a dvd if i really like the drama.. i will really search for it..[but sometimes i fail to find it.]
4. i always want to talk about it even though our topic is too far from it..
5. i even wish to be his gf.. LOL.. i can say that i am truly obsessed with it/him.
2411 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Melbourne, Australia
Offline
Posted 10/4/08
Dangerous signs of a Drama Addict:

1. I look like a zombie from serious sleep deprivation.

2. Why wasn't I born Korean???!!! whyy???!! WHHHHHYYYYY!!????

3. I brainwash others around me and attempt to convert them into drama addicts also.

4. My brother told me to "get a life man" *rolls his eyes*.

5. I'm in a..um..drama network (?)..where we rotate dramas weve bought/ watched to nxt person and so on...
93 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F
Offline
Posted 10/4/08
I usually on the street the first asians i see, i start to squeal like a fan girl even though there not famous because over here in miami asians are a rare sight!!!!!! they might/ do think we're crazy but after a while you dont care any more you just want to see onE!!!!
Posted 10/4/08
I try to watch the drama in one go
Think of the drama when not watching it
Get upset/frustrated/angry when I can't find the episode, or its slow in uploading.
370 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Malaysia
Offline
Posted 10/4/08
I juz cant stop watching!!!
I start talking in (simple) japanese with other people
I dont want to go to sleep....
1947 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Cal
Offline
Posted 10/4/08

ginaddict wrote:

if you decided that 2 hours sleep is enough because you need to finish it!
if you have to ask your sister nicely to bring you food in front of the tv because you don't want to miss anything!
if you just finish it and decided to watch it all over again!
if you're cellphone wallpaper is the actor in the latest drama you watch and you plan to change it to the actor in the drama you are watching right now!
if you cry with the lead role, get angry on the bad villain, and get mad when they die!
and the last, sign you're an addict!
when you forgot to do you're chore and assignment,because you are watching, and you don't care about the consequences!!!
man you need a doctor! wah i need a doctor!


haha u ask your sister to bring you food in front of the tv?
im the same except for the sister part, the phone part and the doctor part
1947 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Cal
Offline
Posted 10/4/08

rahneejoyce wrote:


hemylicious wrote:

what are the 5 signs that u experienced until u discovered that u are a die hard drama addict???
mine are:

1.) unless the movie/drama is korean, japanese and taiwanese....i cant watch it alone coz i'll just end up sleeping
2.) i'm filipino but i don't have filipino idols...but i have tons of K, JP and TW idols
3.) sometimes when i greet people, i bow even if its not part of my own culture
4.) when i watch dramas, i just sit in front of my pc all day and just stand up when i have to eat, bathe or when the nature calls
5.) even if some people thinks that im the weirdest person ever, i just cant stop myself from watching dramas

well actually. there are lots of signs but i just have to write 5....
oh! and if this is a dup, just feel free to lock it


yeah that's really being "The Yellows" addict, trying to be what you're not and trying hard to belong where you don't.
It's normal to be fascinated by others' culture but to forget and ignore your own, you're loosing urself lol.


thats not really true, im super addict to asian things yet i dont want to be asian cuz my ethnicity makes learning languages easier than others and isnt very strict, my opinion
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.