First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply class/dorm for |Hearts|Frozen Section| pupils
Creator
784 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / somewhere in the...
Offline
Posted 9/25/08 , edited 11/2/08
Sleepy section pupils PLEASE DO NOT post here. you can see but not post.

this section will divide into 8 classes(1 topic for 1 class) so the more topics you choose the more classes you have to be in

there will be unlimited no. of students but limited no. of nurses, teachers...etc.

max. topics you can study:4 (the more you study the more active you have to be in order to catch up^^)
max. teachers for each topic:2
max. nurses for 2 classes:1
max. vice-dorm master:2
max. dorm master:1
max. class monitor for each class:1

topics are:
magic, medical, music, language, history, science, physical, maths

students:


class monitors:
1) [history]
2) [science]
3) [physical]
4) [maths]
5) [language]
6) [music]
7) [medical]
8) [magic]
teachers:
1) [maths]
2) [maths]
3) [physical]
4) [physical]
5) [science]
6) [science]
7) [history]
8) [history]
9) [language]
10) [language]
11) [music]
12) [music]
13) [medical]
14) [medical]
15) [magic]
16) [magic]
nurses:
1) [magic, medical]
2) [music, language]
3) [history, science]
4) [physical, maths]
vice-dorm masters:
1)micahkei (moderator)
2)
dorm-master:
1)phineas01 (moderator)

teachers should at most post 2 short lessons per week.at least, fortnightly( ermm...since there are two teachers for 1 topic, i suggest that the teachers that are teaching the same topic to post alternately or else it'll be 4 lessons per week(if it's the max.)).
and both dorm-masters can post in all dorms.
if you want to be a teacher...etc. please volunteer

[ to everybody in this section: your behavior in this section might add or minus your anime points.]
Moderator
2752 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / ,.aNywHerE aRoUnd...
Offline
Posted 9/25/08
,.I THINK I'LL GET THE DORM-MASTER IS IT OK??.,
Creator
784 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / somewhere in the...
Offline
Posted 9/25/08
er..maybe you should get your card first^^
Moderator
2752 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / ,.aNywHerE aRoUnd...
Offline
Posted 9/25/08
,.OK ^_^..
Creator
784 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / somewhere in the...
Offline
Posted 9/25/08

kimy_otaku wrote:

hello can i be the vice drm-master?? or music hehehe


but you are from the sleepy section? how about i make you the vice drm-master in the sleepy dorm?
Moderator
5452 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / In FRonT oF OuR C...
Offline
Posted 9/25/08

theblehher11 wrote:


kimy_otaku wrote:

hello can i be the vice drm-master?? or music hehehe


but you are from the sleepy section? how about i make you the vice drm-master in the sleepy dorm?


hahaha sorry i made a mistake i thought it was in the sleepy section hahaha sorry i post something there check it if its ok hahah
Moderator
2752 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / ,.aNywHerE aRoUnd...
Offline
Posted 9/25/08
,.CAN I NOW BE THE DORM-MASTER OF FROZEN SECTION??
Creator
784 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / somewhere in the...
Offline
Posted 9/25/08
sure..^^
Moderator
2752 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / ,.aNywHerE aRoUnd...
Offline
Posted 9/25/08
,.a big big teinkz to you ^_6..
Moderator
1747 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / Philippines
Offline
Posted 9/29/08
heya... i wanna sign up as a vice dorm...

anyway... what does a teacher teach?
Moderator
2752 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / ,.aNywHerE aRoUnd...
Offline
Posted 9/29/08

micahkei wrote:

heya... i wanna sign up as a vice dorm...

anyway... what does a teacher teach?


,.OH GLAD TO HAVE A VICE DORM-MASTER..BUT AHM..A TEACHER ..WILL TEACH DEPENDING ON THE SUBJECT..FOR EXAMPLE..SCIENCE..YOUR GOING TO TEACH SCIENCE..TO A CLASS OR SOMETHIN..


Moderator
1747 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / Philippines
Offline
Posted 10/2/08
can i be a science teacher as well?

actually it's more on biology and physics
Creator
784 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / somewhere in the...
Offline
Posted 10/3/08

micahkei wrote:

can i be a science teacher as well?

actually it's more on biology and physics


not sure..but if you're a science teahcer and vice-dorm master you'll have to teach and manage the forum too..btw if you really want to be both you cannot use your position as a vice-dorm master to teach.when you teach use your teacher side.when you're not teaching use either your member/vice-dorm master side
Moderator
1747 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / Philippines
Offline
Posted 10/3/08

theblehher11 wrote:

not sure..but if you're a science teahcer and vice-dorm master you'll have to teach and manage the forum too..btw if you really want to be both you cannot use your position as a vice-dorm master to teach.when you teach use your teacher side.when you're not teaching use either your member/vice-dorm master side


Meybe i wont... what you just said was kinda confusing... hehe
Creator
784 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / somewhere in the...
Offline
Posted 10/11/08

micahkei wrote:


theblehher11 wrote:

not sure..but if you're a science teahcer and vice-dorm master you'll have to teach and manage the forum too..btw if you really want to be both you cannot use your position as a vice-dorm master to teach.when you teach use your teacher side.when you're not teaching use either your member/vice-dorm master side


Meybe i wont... what you just said was kinda confusing... hehe


oh yea i forgot about the class thingy..which classes do you want to be in?
choose max.4 min.2 out of 8: magic, medical, music, language, history, science, physical, maths
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.