First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply Will he wont he?
Member
900 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / F / uk wolverhampton
Offline
Posted 9/25/08

Do you think Zero knows, he's in love with yuki? And will he come to his sense to claim yuki as his lover?
Member
3517 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/25/08
Yes he totally will, except for the fact that i think he'll be too late and Yuki's path is already picked out for her... and you know what she'll choose. I don't know though. i used to like kaname and yuki but now i'm like totally all for zero. I mean come on! he's like me in male form! He's awesome (but not in a conceited way) i don't know if zero will claim yuki as his lover, but i definitely think he should.
Member
900 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / F / uk wolverhampton
Offline
Posted 9/25/08

MoxyCleopatra wrote:

Yes he totally will, except for the fact that i think he'll be too late and Yuki's path is already picked out for her... and you know what she'll choose. I don't know though. i used to like kaname and yuki but now i'm like totally all for zero. I mean come on! he's like me in male form! He's awesome (but not in a conceited way) i don't know if zero will claim yuki as his lover, but i definitely think he should.


Yeah i agree he needs to come to his sense, if not i'll knock some into him lol. Do u think he knows he's in love with her. Because i was on another forum and a person said he's in love with but doesnt know it. But i dont agree i think he does know. Not nesscelly kaname said its up to yuki what she does, she can end up staying with him.
But i think kaname still has a few tricks up his seleve and it involes zero. I think zero will end up with yuki, he deserves it more than any one else. But i think there will be a big final show down. and have a guess who it will be with whom.

IN one corner we have zero and in the other we have kaname. WHO WILL BE THE VICTOR!!!
Member
3517 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/25/08 , edited 9/25/08
I think he's like finally coming to realize that he does love her i mean she's been there with him when he needed her most and that's all you can really ask for in a person, y'know. I agree that kaname is a sneaky little think i used to like him and was like wow zeros a whiny little bitch, but i have come to realize that it is kaname who is the whiny little bitch. That would seriously be awesome the final showdown. Friggin amazing i tells ya. I love the picture btw. It's so cool.
Member
900 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / F / uk wolverhampton
Offline
Posted 9/25/08

MoxyCleopatra wrote:

I think he's like finally coming to realize that he does love her i mean she's been there with him when he needed her most and that's all you can really ask for in a person, y'know. I agree that kaname is a sneaky little think i used to like him and was like wow zeros a whiny little bitch, but i have come to realize that it is kaname who is the whiny little bitch. That would seriously be awesome the final showdown. Friggin amazing i tells ya. I love the picture btw. It's so cool.


Now that zero has some kick ass power's, do you think he more powerful than kaname or is kaname?
Member
3517 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/25/08

karname wrote:


MoxyCleopatra wrote:

I think he's like finally coming to realize that he does love her i mean she's been there with him when he needed her most and that's all you can really ask for in a person, y'know. I agree that kaname is a sneaky little think i used to like him and was like wow zeros a whiny little bitch, but i have come to realize that it is kaname who is the whiny little bitch. That would seriously be awesome the final showdown. Friggin amazing i tells ya. I love the picture btw. It's so cool.


Now that zero has some kick ass power's, do you think he more powerful than kaname or is kaname?


Dude i hope he is so then he can beat the shit out of kaname and get the girl. what more could he want? i just thought of this but i took some quizzes and it was like who will you get with from vk... i got kaname. then it was who are you most like... i got kaname again. I mean wtf is this? I'd rather get with aidou or ichijou and i am just like zero no joke so don't know whats with that.
Member
900 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / F / uk wolverhampton
Offline
Posted 9/25/08

MoxyCleopatra wrote:


karname wrote:


MoxyCleopatra wrote:

I think he's like finally coming to realize that he does love her i mean she's been there with him when he needed her most and that's all you can really ask for in a person, y'know. I agree that kaname is a sneaky little think i used to like him and was like wow zeros a whiny little bitch, but i have come to realize that it is kaname who is the whiny little bitch. That would seriously be awesome the final showdown. Friggin amazing i tells ya. I love the picture btw. It's so cool.


Now that zero has some kick ass power's, do you think he more powerful than kaname or is kaname?


Dude i hope he is so then he can beat the shit out of kaname and get the girl. what more could he want? i just thought of this but i took some quizzes and it was like who will you get with from vk... i got kaname. then it was who are you most like... i got kaname again. I mean wtf is this? I'd rather get with aidou or ichijou and i am just like zero no joke so don't know whats with that.


Good question hun, ive done that and my first one was aidou lol i was shocked at first then i did a again i had kaname. You know what we should have a poll on who will kickass. And we should do our own qizz thing our selfves
Member
3517 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/25/08

karname wrote:


MoxyCleopatra wrote:


karname wrote:


MoxyCleopatra wrote:

I think he's like finally coming to realize that he does love her i mean she's been there with him when he needed her most and that's all you can really ask for in a person, y'know. I agree that kaname is a sneaky little think i used to like him and was like wow zeros a whiny little bitch, but i have come to realize that it is kaname who is the whiny little bitch. That would seriously be awesome the final showdown. Friggin amazing i tells ya. I love the picture btw. It's so cool.


Now that zero has some kick ass power's, do you think he more powerful than kaname or is kaname?


Dude i hope he is so then he can beat the shit out of kaname and get the girl. what more could he want? i just thought of this but i took some quizzes and it was like who will you get with from vk... i got kaname. then it was who are you most like... i got kaname again. I mean wtf is this? I'd rather get with aidou or ichijou and i am just like zero no joke so don't know whats with that.


Good question hun, ive done that and my first one was aidou lol i was shocked at first then i did a again i had kaname. You know what we should have a poll on who will kickass. And we should do our own qizz thing our selfves


We should seriously make up a quiz and poll. it'll be so much then we can see what the fans think and bond with other people over our opinions or flip shit when they don't agree. lol
Member
331 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Washington
Offline
Posted 9/25/08 , edited 9/25/08
I think he knows he feels really strongly for her, but probably doesnt link it with love. If that makes sense. >.>

Is it just me, or in the manga did he seem a little less affectionate towards her? Maybe its from hearing him voiced out (by the amazing Mamoru Miyano!) or animated or something, but it feels to me like he's a lot softer to Yuuki in the anime. Like its a little more obvious that there's something there for her.

Maybe it's just me >.> I felt like in the manga he gave up too easily when Yuuki was around Kaname, and that they were more like siblings.

But then again, we all know how siblings work in this anime.

I hope he does though! I'd LOVE to see some jealous Zero vs. Kaname action, love triangles are always good. :3
Member
900 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / F / uk wolverhampton
Offline
Posted 9/25/08

recycle_your_elderly wrote:

I think he knows he feels really strongly for her, but probably doesnt link it with love. If that makes sense. >.>

Is it just me, or in the manga did he seem a little less affectionate towards her? Maybe its from hearing him voiced out (by the amazing Mamoru Miyano!) or animated or something, but it feels to me like he's a lot softer to Yuuki in the anime. Like its a little more obvious that there's something there for her.

Maybe it's just me >.> I felt like in the manga he gave up too easily when Yuuki was around Kaname, and that they were more like siblings.

But then again, we all know how siblings work in this anime.

I hope he does though! I'd LOVE to see some jealous Zero vs. Kaname action, love triangles are always good. :3


Yeah i did see zero was colder in the manga, thats why needs to come sense and get over it and sept her as she is. Well he did say that he wanted to kill all the pure bloods because there all course of it. But he did said it's not your fault because you have done nothing to yuki. Thats why i dont think he will even battle her. a because of his feelings, and from what kaname said zero wouldnt betray her.

You remeber that seen when she had just become a vamp again and the second person she went to was him, i think she wanted to explain things and to have it as it was. But zero i think was still in shock, and acted to quickly. He should of thought of things out first than been a git.

Member
331 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Washington
Offline
Posted 9/25/08

karname wrote:


recycle_your_elderly wrote:

I think he knows he feels really strongly for her, but probably doesnt link it with love. If that makes sense. >.>

Is it just me, or in the manga did he seem a little less affectionate towards her? Maybe its from hearing him voiced out (by the amazing Mamoru Miyano!) or animated or something, but it feels to me like he's a lot softer to Yuuki in the anime. Like its a little more obvious that there's something there for her.

Maybe it's just me >.> I felt like in the manga he gave up too easily when Yuuki was around Kaname, and that they were more like siblings.

But then again, we all know how siblings work in this anime.

I hope he does though! I'd LOVE to see some jealous Zero vs. Kaname action, love triangles are always good. :3


Yeah i did see zero was colder in the manga, thats why needs to come sense and get over it and sept her as she is. Well he did say that he wanted to kill all the pure bloods because there all course of it. But he did said it's not your fault because you have done nothing to yuki. Thats why i dont think he will even battle her. a because of his feelings, and from what kaname said zero wouldnt betray her.

You remeber that seen when she had just become a vamp again and the second person she went to was him, i think she wanted to explain things and to have it as it was. But zero i think was still in shock, and acted to quickly. He should of thought of things out first than been a git.



I know! He's so stubborn.

He probably feels jealous or lost now that Kaname is the one who wants to protect her. I'm really interested to see how it all unfolds with his feelings about Yuuki being a pure blood and being with Kaname and all. He can't possibly want to kill her. That and Kaname sure as hell wouldn't let him. XD

I wonder if they're gonna add that almost kissing scene between Zero and Yuuki in the anime. >.>
Member
900 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / F / uk wolverhampton
Offline
Posted 9/25/08

recycle_your_elderly wrote:


karname wrote:


recycle_your_elderly wrote:

I think he knows he feels really strongly for her, but probably doesnt link it with love. If that makes sense. >.>

Is it just me, or in the manga did he seem a little less affectionate towards her? Maybe its from hearing him voiced out (by the amazing Mamoru Miyano!) or animated or something, but it feels to me like he's a lot softer to Yuuki in the anime. Like its a little more obvious that there's something there for her.

Maybe it's just me >.> I felt like in the manga he gave up too easily when Yuuki was around Kaname, and that they were more like siblings.

But then again, we all know how siblings work in this anime.

I hope he does though! I'd LOVE to see some jealous Zero vs. Kaname action, love triangles are always good. :3


Yeah i did see zero was colder in the manga, thats why needs to come sense and get over it and sept her as she is. Well he did say that he wanted to kill all the pure bloods because there all course of it. But he did said it's not your fault because you have done nothing to yuki. Thats why i dont think he will even battle her. a because of his feelings, and from what kaname said zero wouldnt betray her.

You remeber that seen when she had just become a vamp again and the second person she went to was him, i think she wanted to explain things and to have it as it was. But zero i think was still in shock, and acted to quickly. He should of thought of things out first than been a git.



I know! He's so stubborn.

He probably feels jealous or lost now that Kaname is the one who wants to protect her. I'm really interested to see how it all unfolds with his feelings about Yuuki being a pure blood and being with Kaname and all. He can't possibly want to kill her. That and Kaname sure as hell wouldn't let him. XD

I wonder if they're gonna add that almost kissing scene between Zero and Yuuki in the anime. >.>


Are you on about the kiss thats supose to happen in the new serise, are you hoping it will be in the manga?

Member
331 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Washington
Offline
Posted 9/26/08

karname wrote:
Are you on about the kiss thats supose to happen in the new serise, are you hoping it will be in the manga?


Nah, the scene in the manga (I dunno which chapter) when Zero wakes up from that freaky dream and almost kisses Yuuki?
Member
900 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / F / uk wolverhampton
Offline
Posted 9/26/08

recycle_your_elderly wrote:


karname wrote:
Are you on about the kiss thats supose to happen in the new serise, are you hoping it will be in the manga?


Nah, the scene in the manga (I dunno which chapter) when Zero wakes up from that freaky dream and almost kisses Yuuki?


Well its in the trailer of vampire knight guilty so yeah its there. Maybe they've done it a little diff. thats what i think
Member
1034 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / new york
Offline
Posted 9/26/08
I LIKE KANAME BUT FOR SOME REASON I THINK ZERO AND YUKI WILL END UP TOGETHER.
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.