First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply Will he wont he?
Member
900 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / F / uk wolverhampton
Offline
Posted 9/28/08

diazragu08 wrote:

I LIKE KANAME BUT FOR SOME REASON I THINK ZERO AND YUKI WILL END UP TOGETHER.

Me thinks so as well. Do you think zero is better for yuki or kaname?
Member
42980 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / In the shitty wea...
Offline
Posted 9/28/08
i dont know...

im kinda half and half...


Kaname-Sama and Yuuki will be together...

coz at the moment, i think Zero just isnt thinking (manga)
Member
1034 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / new york
Offline
Posted 9/28/08
dam thats a hard dicission
Member
900 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / F / uk wolverhampton
Offline
Posted 9/29/08
I know but i thought i shoud ask. i think zero deservs her because she the only one he got well that was before. But the way i think of it for yuki i dont know.
Member
1628 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Somewhere far awa...
Offline
Posted 9/29/08

karname wrote:


MoxyCleopatra wrote:

Yes he totally will, except for the fact that i think he'll be too late and Yuki's path is already picked out for her... and you know what she'll choose. I don't know though. i used to like kaname and yuki but now i'm like totally all for zero. I mean come on! he's like me in male form! He's awesome (but not in a conceited way) i don't know if zero will claim yuki as his lover, but i definitely think he should.


Yeah i agree he needs to come to his sense, if not i'll knock some into him lol. Do u think he knows he's in love with her. Because i was on another forum and a person said he's in love with but doesnt know it. But i dont agree i think he does know. Not nesscelly kaname said its up to yuki what she does, she can end up staying with him.
But i think kaname still has a few tricks up his seleve and it involes zero. I think zero will end up with yuki, he deserves it more than any one else. But i think there will be a big final show down. and have a guess who it will be with whom.

IN one corner we have zero and in the other we have kaname. WHO WILL BE THE VICTOR!!!


YUP! Zero deserves yuuki more than anyone else, i mean no one else who deserves Yuuki than Zero!
Go Zero!
And please hurry up and make some moves, Zero!
Tell her how you feels!!!!
best of luck Zero!
Member
900 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / F / uk wolverhampton
Offline
Posted 9/29/08

shermainett wrote:


karname wrote:


MoxyCleopatra wrote:

Yes he totally will, except for the fact that i think he'll be too late and Yuki's path is already picked out for her... and you know what she'll choose. I don't know though. i used to like kaname and yuki but now i'm like totally all for zero. I mean come on! he's like me in male form! He's awesome (but not in a conceited way) i don't know if zero will claim yuki as his lover, but i definitely think he should.


Yeah i agree he needs to come to his sense, if not i'll knock some into him lol. Do u think he knows he's in love with her. Because i was on another forum and a person said he's in love with but doesnt know it. But i dont agree i think he does know. Not nesscelly kaname said its up to yuki what she does, she can end up staying with him.
But i think kaname still has a few tricks up his seleve and it involes zero. I think zero will end up with yuki, he deserves it more than any one else. But i think there will be a big final show down. and have a guess who it will be with whom.

IN one corner we have zero and in the other we have kaname. WHO WILL BE THE VICTOR!!!


YUP! Zero deserves yuuki more than anyone else, i mean no one else who deserves Yuuki than Zero!
Go Zero!
And please hurry up and make some moves, Zero!
Tell her how you feels!!!!
best of luck Zero!


We should cheer him. Like they do with mexican waze chanting ZERO, ZERO! Come you can just tell her u idoit
Member
153 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 10/3/08

MoxyCleopatra wrote:


karname wrote:


MoxyCleopatra wrote:

I think he's like finally coming to realize that he does love her i mean she's been there with him when he needed her most and that's all you can really ask for in a person, y'know. I agree that kaname is a sneaky little think i used to like him and was like wow zeros a whiny little bitch, but i have come to realize that it is kaname who is the whiny little bitch. That would seriously be awesome the final showdown. Friggin amazing i tells ya. I love the picture btw. It's so cool.


Now that zero has some kick ass power's, do you think he more powerful than kaname or is kaname?


Dude i hope he is so then he can beat the shit out of kaname and get the girl. what more could he want? i just thought of this but i took some quizzes and it was like who will you get with from vk... i got kaname. then it was who are you most like... i got kaname again. I mean wtf is this? I'd rather get with aidou or ichijou and i am just like zero no joke so don't know whats with that.


YEAHH RYT!!
Member
3517 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 10/3/08

doki007 wrote:


MoxyCleopatra wrote:


karname wrote:


MoxyCleopatra wrote:

I think he's like finally coming to realize that he does love her i mean she's been there with him when he needed her most and that's all you can really ask for in a person, y'know. I agree that kaname is a sneaky little think i used to like him and was like wow zeros a whiny little bitch, but i have come to realize that it is kaname who is the whiny little bitch. That would seriously be awesome the final showdown. Friggin amazing i tells ya. I love the picture btw. It's so cool.


Now that zero has some kick ass power's, do you think he more powerful than kaname or is kaname?


Dude i hope he is so then he can beat the shit out of kaname and get the girl. what more could he want? i just thought of this but i took some quizzes and it was like who will you get with from vk... i got kaname. then it was who are you most like... i got kaname again. I mean wtf is this? I'd rather get with aidou or ichijou and i am just like zero no joke so don't know whats with that.


YEAHH RYT!!


What do you mean by that? Cuz i really don't know.

Member
900 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / F / uk wolverhampton
Offline
Posted 10/4/08

diazragu08 wrote:

I LIKE KANAME BUT FOR SOME REASON I THINK ZERO AND YUKI WILL END UP TOGETHER.

Yeah so do i, from your point of view why do you think they will?
Member
153 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 10/5/08

MoxyCleopatra wrote:


doki007 wrote:


MoxyCleopatra wrote:


karname wrote:


MoxyCleopatra wrote:

I think he's like finally coming to realize that he does love her i mean she's been there with him when he needed her most and that's all you can really ask for in a person, y'know. I agree that kaname is a sneaky little think i used to like him and was like wow zeros a whiny little bitch, but i have come to realize that it is kaname who is the whiny little bitch. That would seriously be awesome the final showdown. Friggin amazing i tells ya. I love the picture btw. It's so cool.


Now that zero has some kick ass power's, do you think he more powerful than kaname or is kaname?


Dude i hope he is so then he can beat the shit out of kaname and get the girl. what more could he want? i just thought of this but i took some quizzes and it was like who will you get with from vk... i got kaname. then it was who are you most like... i got kaname again. I mean wtf is this? I'd rather get with aidou or ichijou and i am just like zero no joke so don't know whats with that.


YEAHH RYT!!


What do you mean by that? Cuz i really don't know.



actually, i don't know wwhy i wrote dat... wat is dat anyway?
Member
8617 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / somewhere online
Offline
Posted 10/6/08
I believe he's got feelings 4 her,he's just being stubborn and doesn't want 2 admit because she's so infatuated with Kaname!!!!
Member
3517 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 10/6/08

doki007 wrote:


MoxyCleopatra wrote:


doki007 wrote:


MoxyCleopatra wrote:


karname wrote:


MoxyCleopatra wrote:

I think he's like finally coming to realize that he does love her i mean she's been there with him when he needed her most and that's all you can really ask for in a person, y'know. I agree that kaname is a sneaky little think i used to like him and was like wow zeros a whiny little bitch, but i have come to realize that it is kaname who is the whiny little bitch. That would seriously be awesome the final showdown. Friggin amazing i tells ya. I love the picture btw. It's so cool.


Now that zero has some kick ass power's, do you think he more powerful than kaname or is kaname?


Dude i hope he is so then he can beat the shit out of kaname and get the girl. what more could he want? i just thought of this but i took some quizzes and it was like who will you get with from vk... i got kaname. then it was who are you most like... i got kaname again. I mean wtf is this? I'd rather get with aidou or ichijou and i am just like zero no joke so don't know whats with that.


YEAHH RYT!!


What do you mean by that? Cuz i really don't know.



actually, i don't know wwhy i wrote dat... wat is dat anyway?


i have no idea either. Just wanted to make sure there were no insults being exchanged is all. So do you like zero or kaname better?
Posted 10/7/08
I'm starting to think zero doesn't love her anymore because in the end of ch 43, he was trying to kill heryet i no he still loves her tho! idk!
Member
22416 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
37 / F / California
Offline
Posted 10/8/08
Maybe he does realize that he loves Yuki and just doesn't feel like he deserves her. That may explain some of his cold attitude towards Yuki.
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.