First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
why does asian porn suck??
25823 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 9/25/08

Raikuga wrote:

wtf is this shit. the women dont shave, they just lay there, they have annoying and uninteresting moans,they guy is usually a pussy and stands there for half an hour waiting for the chick to undress, all to put on some weak performance.


so its the acting? lol
3828 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Augusta GA
Offline
Posted 9/25/08

drunk_ghost wrote:


Raikuga wrote:

wtf is this shit. the women dont shave, they just lay there, they have annoying and uninteresting moans,they guy is usually a pussy and stands there for half an hour waiting for the chick to undress, all to put on some weak performance.


go on megarotic.com theres loads of asian vids there , im sure you will find something up to your standard ... lol



why are you telling me this im not some freak!!!

*writes down website*
3828 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Augusta GA
Offline
Posted 9/25/08

moratorium wrote:


Raikuga wrote:

wtf is this shit. the women dont shave, they just lay there, they have annoying and uninteresting moans,they guy is usually a pussy and stands there for half an hour waiting for the chick to undress, all to put on some weak performance.


so its the acting? lol


no its the whole damn thing..
25823 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 9/25/08

Raikuga wrote:


moratorium wrote:


Raikuga wrote:

wtf is this shit. the women dont shave, they just lay there, they have annoying and uninteresting moans,they guy is usually a pussy and stands there for half an hour waiting for the chick to undress, all to put on some weak performance.


so its the acting? lol


no its the whole damn thing..


ok then stop watching it
682 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30
Offline
Posted 9/25/08
Too much pixelation.
Posted 9/25/08
It's probably because the girls squeal to much, and they don't move at all (they basically look dead to what's happening)......This is a funny topic!
4769 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / M
Offline
Posted 9/25/08
yea asian porn suck ass....they cant fuck for shit
Posted 9/25/08
hmmm...i have never seen asian porn....but seeing what you wrote kinda makes me not want to.....sounds boring.....
3828 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Augusta GA
Offline
Posted 9/25/08

kino_neko wrote:

hmmm...i have never seen asian porn....but seeing what you wrote kinda makes me not want to.....sounds boring.....


go ahead look for some youll see what im talkin about.
11616 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Los Angeles, CA.
Offline
Posted 9/25/08
Hmmm, maybe you being watching the cheap porn. The ones i have seen, gosh! they over do it, most of them like the two ways.
Posted 9/25/08

Raikuga wrote:


kino_neko wrote:

hmmm...i have never seen asian porn....but seeing what you wrote kinda makes me not want to.....sounds boring.....


go ahead look for some youll see what im talkin about.


no...why do i want to see lame sex.....lol i like the exciting kind....where i can get the chills all over my body...not some people not excited to have sex
650 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / manila
Offline
Posted 9/25/08
Dude asian porn is mostly japanese while others is like home made video.......................I know they look lame, guys have small dicks and women have big bush down there.............................it's also too quiet and mostly rape related storyline..........but they are way more expensive compare to western porn..........................also the people all over world like more than the western porn.........................only asian hates it's porn..............................weird
11616 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Los Angeles, CA.
Offline
Posted 9/25/08

kino_neko wrote:


Raikuga wrote:


kino_neko wrote:

hmmm...i have never seen asian porn....but seeing what you wrote kinda makes me not want to.....sounds boring.....


go ahead look for some youll see what im talkin about.


no...why do i want to see lame sex.....lol i like the exciting kind....where i can get the chills all over my body...not some people not excited to have sex


Exactly, it is better something excited. No fucking torture, and brutal abuse. Something that looks pleasure

In Hentai it is okay, but human...ugly.
3828 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Augusta GA
Offline
Posted 9/25/08

sandy_taty wrote:

Hmmm, maybe you being watching the cheap porn. The ones i have seen, gosh! they over do it, most of them like the two ways.


i see good free porn vids all the time. you gotta know where to look. its just when i get to the asian porn vids that are bad in general. those vids that are 20-30 minutes you have to pay for USUALLY. you can find those without paying if you really wanted to. but i like nice quick sex videos to get a quick erection.
Posted 9/25/08

sandy_taty wrote:


kino_neko wrote:


Raikuga wrote:


kino_neko wrote:

hmmm...i have never seen asian porn....but seeing what you wrote kinda makes me not want to.....sounds boring.....


go ahead look for some youll see what im talkin about.


no...why do i want to see lame sex.....lol i like the exciting kind....where i can get the chills all over my body...not some people not excited to have sex


Exactly, it is better something excited. No fucking torture, and brutal abuse. Something that looks pleasure

In Hentai it is okay, but human...ugly.


girl...im glad you agree with me......although sometimes i dont mind a bit of torture
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.