First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
make a wish
6802 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / the netherlands
Offline
Posted 9/29/08

84myriam wrote:

I wish I can make it to see the snow in Seoul this Winter
I wish Finish my research soon
I wish Kiss Dany
I wish to meet Suna ...




does it snow there or not?? i don't know
i though it only snow's in japan
2306 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / In Transit.
Offline
Posted 9/29/08
My wish is to see Rain and SS501, DBSK, and Taeyang and TOP not necessarily in that order. Taeyang drool, luv's him.
6802 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / the netherlands
Offline
Posted 9/29/08

24112674 wrote:

fuck u all.


say what??
5489 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / ~ ιn мy rooм (ѕнι...
Offline
Posted 9/29/08

24112674 wrote:

fuck u all.


wooooooow ><" really impressive..
Anwz me is Suju's and when they are in dramas...Ahh wish to see Yesung =="""
4930 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / F / Paris♥
Offline
Posted 9/29/08

sinnerinheaven wrote:


84myriam wrote:

I wish I can make it to see the snow in Seoul this Winter
I wish Finish my research soon
I wish Kiss Dany
I wish to meet Suna ...




does it snow there or not?? i don't know
i though it only snow's in japan


That's way it call it a Wish!!!!!
6802 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / the netherlands
Offline
Posted 9/29/08

84myriam wrote:


sinnerinheaven wrote:


84myriam wrote:

I wish I can make it to see the snow in Seoul this Winter
I wish Finish my research soon
I wish Kiss Dany
I wish to meet Suna ...




does it snow there or not?? i don't know
i though it only snow's in japan


That's way it call it a Wish!!!!!


ok, i get it!!!!!
6802 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / the netherlands
Offline
Posted 9/29/08

BooSuju wrote:


24112674 wrote:

fuck u all.


wooooooow ><" really impressive..
Anwz me is Suju's and when they are in dramas...Ahh wish to see Yesung =="""


sujo i don't know them all they are too much i mean
a lot of them in one group i can't not tell one from the other o lot of times
7695 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 9/29/08
1. Lee Junki
2. Wish he would stop smoking ):
3. Maybe it already is true? Idk. ):
6802 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / the netherlands
Offline
Posted 9/29/08

serenityx3 wrote:

1. Lee Junki
2. Wish he would stop smoking ):
3. Maybe it already is true? Idk. ):


i smoke and i know it's not good for your health
why do you wish he would stop smoking??
7695 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 9/29/08

sinnerinheaven wrote:


serenityx3 wrote:

1. Lee Junki
2. Wish he would stop smoking ):
3. Maybe it already is true? Idk. ):


i smoke and i know it's not good for your health
why do you wish he would stop smoking??


...It's bad for you. O.O LOL...
6802 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / the netherlands
Offline
Posted 9/29/08

serenityx3 wrote:


sinnerinheaven wrote:


serenityx3 wrote:

1. Lee Junki
2. Wish he would stop smoking ):
3. Maybe it already is true? Idk. ):


i smoke and i know it's not good for your health
why do you wish he would stop smoking??


...It's bad for you. O.O LOL...

i know it!!!! but i like it and can't stop


7695 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 9/29/08

sinnerinheaven wrote:


serenityx3 wrote:


sinnerinheaven wrote:


serenityx3 wrote:

1. Lee Junki
2. Wish he would stop smoking ):
3. Maybe it already is true? Idk. ):


i smoke and i know it's not good for your health
why do you wish he would stop smoking??


...It's bad for you. O.O LOL...

i know it!!!! but i like it and can't stop




Errr... >.< Anyways, I care about his health.
6802 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / the netherlands
Offline
Posted 9/29/08

serenityx3 wrote:


sinnerinheaven wrote:


serenityx3 wrote:


sinnerinheaven wrote:


serenityx3 wrote:

1. Lee Junki
2. Wish he would stop smoking ):
3. Maybe it already is true? Idk. ):


i smoke and i know it's not good for your health
why do you wish he would stop smoking??


...It's bad for you. O.O LOL...

i know it!!!! but i like it and can't stop




Errr... >.< Anyways, I care about his health.

you are so good is good to care about that person you look up to
(idol or anyone else)
keep it up
9520 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F
Offline
Posted 9/29/08
My wish is for Nishikido Ryo
I wish for more success in his career and that he can have a business of his own
I would like to share my wish with him...

lolz
9433 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / CACTUS FARM ©
Offline
Posted 9/29/08
1. big bang
2. instead of wishing to date one of them xD i wish they would be my best friend and i would be there best friend ;3 and well be best friends FOREVER >:O HAH xD even more bestie then people who want to marry them >:O
3. of course ill share cuz im kind xD
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.