First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
I HATE RELIGIOUS PEOPLE
4294 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
forgot where
Offline
Posted 9/25/08

RaikuRoak wrote:

LawL I see. Religion is ignorant though, it should die, we aren't living in the dark ages anymore. I can't say I hate religious people though, cause some of them I know are really nice.


how can religion be ignorant? its not aliving thing...people can be ignorant...like the guy who created this post...and u...peace over war
8992 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / CA, US
Offline
Posted 9/25/08
wow... people these days... typing down things without any thought at all...
"Religious people , I personally wish they all would die in a fire or something" ....

It's ok for u to be an atheist, but that doesn't mean u should hate those people with religion... seriously... i start to think most of those young people who claim to be an atheist misunderstand the concept of being an atheist..
From what i know, people decide to be an atheist because they refuse to believe the existence of God, so they don't even want to bother to be a follower of any kind of religion... becoming atheist doesn't mean u should hate those religious people... as long as they don't offend u, then u should just ignore them... it's that simple.. not by making some stupid wish like what OP made...
4294 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
forgot where
Offline
Posted 9/25/08

Deo_Orexis wrote:

personally i don't have a problem with religious people.....well they do tend to seriously get on my nerves, but its not them that need to die, religion in itself is a social control that needs to die, the people just need to learn to not be ruled by it....
not everybody is ruled by thier religon...most people r not..and not all religons r social control...i dont know ne that is that way actually. and although u hate religion, it is important to other people... saying something should die doesnt make much sense since religion isnt a living thing...peace over war

4294 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
forgot where
Offline
Posted 9/25/08

AerialDeathFireStyle wrote:

i think those atheists that try to force their views on religious people are just as bad as a religious fanatic



*sign* but i won't waste my breath
as everyone thinks their practices they are the ones that are always right


thats not completely true...some practices r not believed to be right or wrong...it just is...and something can be learned from all religions...peace over war
6717 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Earth
Offline
Posted 9/25/08

KinkyHamster wrote:

yep 1. religion beliefs and worship


Great! His (or her) definition just contradicted his (or her) argument.
Posted 9/25/08

BrylleNoGotoku wrote:


KinkyHamster wrote:

yep 1. religion beliefs and worship


Great! His (or her) definition just contradicted his (or her) argument.

how did i contradict it? =3=
religion is belief and worship...simply believing in something doesn't mean you also worship it
For Example
If i showed you my penis you would undoubtedly believe that it fulfills your life..but that doesn't mean you worship my penis (although you really should)
6717 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Earth
Offline
Posted 9/25/08

KinkyHamster wrote:


BrylleNoGotoku wrote:


KinkyHamster wrote:

yep 1. religion beliefs and worship


Great! His (or her) definition just contradicted his (or her) argument.

how did i contradict it? =3=
religion is belief and worship...simply believing in something doesn't mean you also worship it
For Example
If i showed you my penis you would undoubtedly believe that it fulfills your life..but that doesn't mean you worship my penis (although you really should)


No, it's the other way around. She contradicted her own argument by giving the definition of religion.
Posted 9/25/08

BrylleNoGotoku wrote:


KinkyHamster wrote:


BrylleNoGotoku wrote:


KinkyHamster wrote:

yep 1. religion beliefs and worship


Great! His (or her) definition just contradicted his (or her) argument.

how did i contradict it? =3=
religion is belief and worship...simply believing in something doesn't mean you also worship it
For Example
If i showed you my penis you would undoubtedly believe that it fulfills your life..but that doesn't mean you worship my penis (although you really should)


No, it's the other way around. She contradicted her own argument by giving the definition of religion.

o...does that mean you don't worship my penis? D:

6717 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Earth
Offline
Posted 9/25/08 , edited 9/25/08

KinkyHamster wrote:


BrylleNoGotoku wrote:


KinkyHamster wrote:


BrylleNoGotoku wrote:


KinkyHamster wrote:

yep 1. religion beliefs and worship


Great! His (or her) definition just contradicted his (or her) argument.

how did i contradict it? =3=
religion is belief and worship...simply believing in something doesn't mean you also worship it
For Example
If i showed you my penis you would undoubtedly believe that it fulfills your life..but that doesn't mean you worship my penis (although you really should)


No, it's the other way around. She contradicted her own argument by giving the definition of religion.

o...does that mean you don't worship my penis? D:



I already worship mine (in a good way).
4344 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / auckland
Offline
Posted 9/25/08
people that posted things here can't put it in better words: an atheist extremist is just as bad as religious extremist bro.

For me though. I do hate religious people that blindly follow other people's belief. They don't even know why they're embracing that particular religion. Specially christians. Most don't even bother to ask questions about the origin of the religion itself. And the historicity of Jesus. And the roots of where the belief came from in the first place. When they see people that do that.. they call those people heretics and satan worshiper. Fuck that.

And usually majority of them are like.. goody two shoes too. The type that will rat you out if you do something that's even just slightly in a morally grey area. You know? like those kids in school that likes to be a teacher's pet and snitch on you because they're such good people. It makes me puke.
Posted 9/25/08

BrylleNoGotoku wrote:


KinkyHamster wrote:


BrylleNoGotoku wrote:


KinkyHamster wrote:


BrylleNoGotoku wrote:


KinkyHamster wrote:

yep 1. religion beliefs and worship


Great! His (or her) definition just contradicted his (or her) argument.

how did i contradict it? =3=
religion is belief and worship...simply believing in something doesn't mean you also worship it
For Example
If i showed you my penis you would undoubtedly believe that it fulfills your life..but that doesn't mean you worship my penis (although you really should)


No, it's the other way around. She contradicted her own argument by giving the definition of religion.

o...does that mean you don't worship my penis? D:



I already worship mine (in a good way).

you must have a very flexible back :3
6717 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Earth
Offline
Posted 9/25/08

KinkyHamster wrote:



I said, "in a good way". Not in a gay way.
Posted 9/25/08
i don't hate religious people...
i just hate people who forces jesus && other religious things in my throat...it is so annoying =~=
&& it's not that i don't want to listen to religious people or anything...it's just that forcing 'god && other things' into the throats of people won't do any good =~=
2383 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 9/26/08

Deathguitar wrote:

Learn to create our own thought's without being afraid of death.
Which is nothing not normal , All people are afraid of death , it comes to there mind.
Thinking the most beautiful thing will end , Life is like a pinball , You will hit many walls and get alot of point's ;] But you will lose soon.


Oh yes , back to my point.

Religious people , I personally wish they all would die in a fire or something.
Being a proud Atheist I feel good to say that , usuallyyy , It saddens me that I have
to hear this crap in my assembly about GOD! WILL PROTECT YOU!!!
GOD MADE YOU FOR A REASON , The pope , nothing but a poser to hide the lies.
It's weird how he can be "gods ear?"

When he's picked , not chosen.
and back in the day , (Renaissance etc)

The pope was chosen , when born.
And they were just ignorant , culture forcers.

Oh ya.

I love that i got this off my chest.


Your post makes no sense, You say the Pope is a poser, well how do you know? Do you know everything that you could say that, and what lies? Explain man.
You also speak of being a proud atheist? Get out of here, if you were a real atheist you wouldn't have brought this up in the first place, all you are doing is acting like is a poser yourself. Also, your foolish "pride" will be your downfall.
"Gods' ear" is a term I cannot explain but I know my mother can, it's not what it seems like at first glance I can tell you that much.
Also, when you are talking about how it saddens you to hear all of that, no one need to know that. All you have to do is not listen when they are talking or not go, simple as that.
Posted 9/26/08
This thread is not appropriate. There are people who care a lot about their religious, and they will not be happy to see this

~ Locked
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.