~What and how do u loveJapan Stuff?~
Creator
17701 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21
Offline
Posted 9/25/08
Hello, minna!~ Ok this topic was created because we wanna know what and how do u love Japan Stuff!~
We all know that all Japan Stuff are so cool!~ And many of u have a dream to go there right? Hehehehe so
you can share with us why, how, what and many more about Japan Stuff!!! Hope u enjoy
with this topic!!!~ Heheheh
ALWAYS HAPPY!!!


Creator
17701 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21
Offline
Posted 9/27/08
I love Japan so much!! My most fav. stuff about Japan is, Jpop and Jdorama!~
I started to know about Jpop and Jdorama isince I'm 12 years old!~
I love Jaoan so much!!!....
My fav. Jpop band!:
1. KAT TUN
2. ARASHI
3. Hey! Say! JUMP

+many more~
My fav. Jdorama:
1. Hana kimi
2. Hana Yori Dango
3. Detective Conan

+many more!
Hehehe!~ They were so SUGOIII!
Posted 10/5/08
Well first of all that Im japanese O.O
Second I love there songs and items(they are so cute)
And some anime and manga they do O.O
Creator
17701 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21
Offline
Posted 10/6/08

AngelCloud22 wrote:

Well first of all that Im japanese O.O
Second I love there songs and items(they are so cute)
And some anime and manga they do O.O


Heheheh seems like u love japan stuff so much ne!!~
Hehehehe... glad to be ur cousin!!~
Posted 10/6/08

anatomanishi wrote:


AngelCloud22 wrote:

Well first of all that Im japanese O.O
Second I love there songs and items(they are so cute)
And some anime and manga they do O.O


Heheheh seems like u love japan stuff so much ne!!~
Hehehehe... glad to be ur cousin!!~


XDDD You to X3
Posted 10/7/08
hmms...shall we turn tis thread into a weekly quizz thread?
Creator
17701 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21
Offline
Posted 10/7/08

xiaobear wrote:

hmms...shall we turn tis thread into a weekly quizz thread?


Weekly quiz thread? Wha tdo u mean?
Posted 10/7/08
rmb the suggestion i made?? weekly quizz...so they can update their points here...
Creator
17701 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21
Offline
Posted 10/7/08
Ano... ne!~Gomen if i ask to many question but. Do u mean we're gonna give
the members point?
You must be logged in to post.