First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  Next  Last
Super Junior on Taeyeon-Kangin radio scandal
5656 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / At Home
Offline
Posted 9/25/08
These kinds of things pisses me off...
Fans are so crazy...((It includes me too...only sometimes))
But any one who bashes Suju are my enemies...
826 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / F / U.S.
Offline
Posted 9/25/08 , edited 9/25/08
The fans can be cruel and down right disgusting at times, which is one thing I really don't like about Asia's fanatical fans, with the females being [statistically] the worst. The comment made about Donghae was just plain rude, disrespectful, and every other word to describe cruelty. Its just something that one should not say, because you never know when the same could happen to you. I really wish that they would police the fan boards more than they seem to. These things really do hurt the groups, and the individual members as well. At the end of the day they are all just as human as everyone else. The problem is people think that when someone becomes famous; its okay to just say whatever they want about them, like its going to roll of their backs. I've seen the footage of Kangin(?) crying on the radio because of some of the antis. Its just really un-called for behavior. I don't consider myself a fangirl by any means, but to reduce a person to tears is just plain ugly. I think though, you should retaliate by spreading your love for the groups on their sites and completely ignoring the haters. They're all just after some sort of fame anyway.
7134 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 9/25/08

Spherical07 wrote:

The fans can be cruel and down right disgusting at times, which is one thing I really don't like about Asia's fanatical fans, with the females being [statistically] the worst. The comment made about Donghae was just plain rude, disrespectful, and every other word to describe cruelty. Its just something that one should not say, because you never know when the same could happen to you. I really wish that they would police the fan boards more than they seem to. These things really do hurt the groups, and the individual members as well. At the end of the day they are all just as human as everyone else. The problem is people think that when someone becomes famous; its okay to just say whatever they want about them, like its going to roll of their backs. I've seen the footage of Kangin(?) crying on the radio because of some of the antis. Its just really un-called for behavior. I don't consider myself a fangirl by any means, but to reduce a person to tears is just plain ugly. I think though, you should retaliate by spreading your love for the groups on their sites and completely ignoring the haters. They're all just after some sort of fame anyway.


I absolutely agree. I've only just recently began being addicted to dramas, jpop, kpop and all that snazz. And seriously, I thought the Jonas Brothers' fans were bad. LMAO I'm not trying to be rude but you really have to admit that the fans over in Asia are extremely, extremely, extremely crazy. That could be a good thing and a bad thing at the same time. Watching music videos on here and seeing the fans' reaction...ohhhhhh boy. I'd be downright scared if I was that singer on stage lol.

And your last comment about ignoring the haters and retaliate by spreading love to the groups, that's totally true. Nothing bugs the fuck out of anti's more than being ignored lol.
956 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M
Offline
Posted 9/25/08
Well, I expect things like this to happen. Any "fan" who would follow celebrities and idolize them like gods are prone to act in a retarded manner, and that is one of them in the above. Seriously, if you like the celebrity, great. If not, then you don't. Don't become obsessive and think that celebrities can do no wrong. They are people too.
311 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F
Offline
Posted 9/25/08
can't believe more anti msgs from SNSD fans. snaps for Kangin... trying to maintain unity instead of blaming his radio co-host. i feel for members who got dragged into this personally. this is worst than political mudslinging!! i'm in the states and i'm scared.

who gives a crap... if they got good music, bring it on. who cares if they got parents or not, or what their nicknames are.

Don't know if anyone can answer this, but does SM gain much from all this fighting amongst the fans? may be they should hold a press conference and promote peace amongst the SM bands involved.

2684 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / New York,USA
Offline
Posted 9/25/08

bbfrost wrote:

can't believe more anti msgs from SNSD fans. snaps for Kangin... trying to maintain unity instead of blaming his radio co-host. i feel for members who got dragged into this personally. this is worst than political mudslinging!! i'm in the states and i'm scared.

who gives a crap... if they got good music, bring it on. who cares if they got parents or not, or what their nicknames are.

Don't know if anyone can answer this, but does SM gain much from all this fighting amongst the fans? may be they should hold a press conference and promote peace amongst the SM bands involved.




so true I think the bands involved were Super Junior,SNSD,DBSK,Wondergirls and Shinhwa because fans of SNSD started bad mouthing all these other groups

9860 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Living in the US...
Offline
Posted 9/25/08
tsk tsk tsk!
i told you people!!

SNShitD is no good
for the world!! lol.
let's all burn them!
lol WITCHES!!!!! hahah.

=DD.

i feel bad for Kangin. he
reminds me of Yunho.
how Yunho actually apologized
to those witches for
what cassie's "did". which,
what did they do? apparently nothing
close to those SOSHI ROLLERS!

anywho like i said, let's all
burn those witches! haha.
303 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / somewhere in the...
Offline
Posted 9/25/08
this makes me hate snsd more and more....


but i feel that the reason the snsd girls call xiah junsu by his name because he is secretly dating taeyeon....
311 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F
Offline
Posted 9/26/08

sakurahatake18 wrote:


bbfrost wrote:

can't believe more anti msgs from SNSD fans. snaps for Kangin... trying to maintain unity instead of blaming his radio co-host. i feel for members who got dragged into this personally. this is worst than political mudslinging!! i'm in the states and i'm scared.

who gives a crap... if they got good music, bring it on. who cares if they got parents or not, or what their nicknames are.

Don't know if anyone can answer this, but does SM gain much from all this fighting amongst the fans? may be they should hold a press conference and promote peace amongst the SM bands involved.




so true I think the bands involved were Super Junior,SNSD,DBSK,Wondergirls and Shinhwa because fans of SNSD started bad mouthing all these other groups



find that kinda funny cuz Shinhwa isn't part of SM anymore, technically. jeez... shinhwa broke up and they're still involved. give it a rest, fans!!
Posted 9/26/08 , edited 9/26/08
That's just straight up mest up,I hate hearing stuff like this,how could she call Kangin a retard ! I would seriously slap her,if I was there,and wash her mouth with soap,cause someone needs to show her some respect,and not just this girl the whole SNShitD,Father SM needs to teach these girls a lesson! and especially these anti's who the hell do they think they are,I mean how can they be that mean. Calling someone fatherless,and making one cry,I mean just watch Karma will get them back.
Posted 9/26/08
~edited topic headline

I wasn't quite sure how to rename it so I just called it a scandal =]
Please don't quote huge sections as you build up a quote pyramid that makes it harder for other people to read.
678 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / center of the EARTH
Offline
Posted 9/26/08
CRAZY SNSD FANS!! :fury:
523 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 9/26/08

How coUld they say that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
they are so cruel!!!!!!!!!!
I hate them for saying that to SUJU..........
I love SUJU soo mUCh!!!!!!!!
They have no heart!!!!!!!!!

1727 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Qatar
Offline
Posted 9/26/08

ShiratoriAyumu wrote:


sakurahatake18 wrote:


ShiratoriAyumu wrote:


sakurahatake18 wrote:

I am A huge fan of super junior HUGE!!! So i was lookig at super junior blogs when someone posted this topic because she was upset as i am now .anyways i was reading a topic about something and i came across this it made me really upset and how can people be so f***ing cruel!!!

if you want to read the whole issue...here's the link

http://shenyuepop.com/2008/06/11/why-did-it-happen/?cp=23#comment-85725

-In the case of SUJU, on the Taeyeon-Kangin radio program “Chin Chin”, -Taeyeon said a cuss word that eventually Kangin had to take responsibility!
Specifically she called him a “retard” in korean it’s a cuss word. In return Kangin had to defend for Taeyeon and tell listeners she accidentally mispronounced the word, and that she did not say that on purpose.

We all heard how Taeyeon received over 300 hate comments that day!
*
Here is the other side of the story!
-SNSD fans went to SUJU Kangin’s fan cafe and bashed him like there was no tomorrow with words that a living person could not say!


Soshi fans wreak terror on SUJU fan clubs
Kangin Fan club terror:
SNSD fans bashed Kangin on his fanclub site, leaving messages:
“Kangin ….that bastard”
“Look at that picture of him, he looks constipated”
“Bastard…..he’s like a booger”
“I just want to press you down with my feet…”

I am crying as i post this it just gets me how people are so cruel i probably should have posted this in music but i didn't know where this topic should actually go

Leeteuk fan club terror:
SNSD fans left these sweet sour words for SUJU’s Leeteuk:
“How are you an angel without wings?
crazy bastard ..haha.. you’re not an angel, you’re probably a ghost, you bitch”
“….I’ll rip your penis off”

Poor guys I want to seriously hurt some of these people

Sungmin’s fan club terror:
liberal spamming of “Have sex with me Sungmin”

sighing as i type this

One more reason to add!
SNSD fans call SUJU’s DongHae “Oh, the one who’s fatherless.”

Anyone who can say this is a demon it's not fun being fatherless it's sad take it from someone who knows ,so as a fellow person who doesn't have a father this one was the most hurtful comment i read.


OMG!!!! I'm not even a fan and I feel so bad now. These guys go out and try to entertain us and one mistake and it's as though they've committed murder! That's so not cool. It's so messed up how people can say stuff like that without knowing the person. I'm so sorry this happened!


This was the saddest thing i think i had ever read kangin was cool even after she called him a retard he defended her and the thanks he got was her fans bashing him on his fanclub site and how can someone be so cruel and say these thing especially the last one about donghae being fatherless!!!



I know! I have a friend who doesn't have a dad and I can see how hard it is for her. I can only imagine the pain he felt, but I want to think that he knows there are people like you who will continue to support him. If he does he'll at least feel a little better. People can be so cruel!



awwwwwwwwwww..
796 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Germany (Bielefeld)
Offline
Posted 9/26/08
guys this is showbiz hahaha dont let you down because of this hahaha what i m,ean isn't it normal that there are bad days in your life even by celebs anyway...... FIGHTING ......
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.