Post Reply Sign up to be a mod
Posted 9/25/08
To be a mod you have to......

-Be able to make pictures
-Listen to problems and fix them
-Follow all the rules-
-And not commit trouble with me

just fill this out

Name
Username
Birthday
Moderator
15550 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / NYC
Offline
Posted 10/2/08
Name: helen (real name)
Username: (i dunno which name you want) Allstarhelen115
Birthday: oct 31st

(I can cope with all your requirements)
Moderator
15550 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / NYC
Offline
Posted 10/2/08
and just a question... can you have a job and be a mod too? (like be a chef and a mod...?)
Posted 10/2/08 , edited 10/2/08

Allstarhelen115 wrote:

and just a question... can you have a job and be a mod too? (like be a chef and a mod...?)


ofcourse you can ^_^

would you also like to be signed in as a chef? or something else?
Moderator
15550 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / NYC
Offline
Posted 10/2/08 , edited 10/2/08


if i could, i would love to be a chef and a mod if thats not too much to ask @[email protected]

btw i am not an official mod yet i don't think.... cause it doesnt list that i am a mod in the mods at the info at top of the profile X3 so can you add me cause yea..... (sorry to be a pain if i am)
Moderator
12894 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Behind you.
Offline
Posted 10/5/08
Name : Kuya
Username : cutiesteffie
Birthday : 12/15
16695 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Over here
Offline
Posted 10/7/08
Name:Dokuro Oujo
Username:Chriss-DeJupity
Birthday:June 20
Moderator
35668 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / in rose cottage
Offline
Posted 10/8/08
name:kito kiuski
username:kito-atsukori
Birthday:feb.6
Posted 10/18/08
Name : Kirura
Usename: Kirura
Birthdate : 14 Dec
(i will be active here in this group ) >.<
Moderator
6227 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / CA - Though I wis...
Offline
Posted 10/18/08

Kirura wrote:

Name : Kirura
Usename: Kirura
Birthdate : 14 Dec
(i will be active here in this group ) >.<

Promise???

Posted 10/19/08

Ikuto- wrote:


Kirura wrote:

Name : Kirura
Usename: Kirura
Birthdate : 14 Dec
(i will be active here in this group ) >.<

Promise???



Yes!!!
Moderator
6227 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / CA - Though I wis...
Offline
Posted 10/19/08

Kirura wrote:


Ikuto- wrote:


Kirura wrote:

Name : Kirura
Usename: Kirura
Birthdate : 14 Dec
(i will be active here in this group ) >.<

Promise???



Yes!!!


Well then YOU'RE HIRED!!! XD
Moderator
12894 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Behind you.
Offline
Posted 10/31/08
Lol....
Moderator
3098 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Australia
Offline
Posted 12/2/08

hot_sk8er_girl_15 wrote:

To be a mod you have to......

-Be able to make pictures
-Listen to problems and fix them
-Follow all the rules-
-And not commit trouble with me

just fill this out

Name
Username
Birthday



Name: kat or lena
Username: x-Kit-Kat-x
Birthday: Oct 18th 1995
You must be logged in to post.