First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Macross Frontier Movie
Posted 9/26/08

xO_Skittles_Ox wrote:


BusoSoul wrote:


AnimeKami wrote:


BrylleNoGotoku wrote:


zendude wrote:

I have never been into Macross.


BE INTO IT NAO! Anyway, I am not into Macross as well.




that is blasphemy -_-


BLASPHEMY?
THIS.
IS.
MADNESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Pshh ... Tony, where's my friend request at?


On Topic: Interesting ;D


My name is NOT Tony. And also, I haven't recieved any friend requests from you...
102489 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / Paradise⌒☆
Offline
Posted 9/26/08

BusoSoul wrote:


xO_Skittles_Ox wrote:


BusoSoul wrote:


AnimeKami wrote:


BrylleNoGotoku wrote:


zendude wrote:

I have never been into Macross.


BE INTO IT NAO! Anyway, I am not into Macross as well.




that is blasphemy -_-


BLASPHEMY?
THIS.
IS.
MADNESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Pshh ... Tony, where's my friend request at?


On Topic: Interesting ;D


My name is NOT Tony. And also, I haven't recieved any friend requests from you...


Yes it is ... Don't make me IP trace you ;D Give it up tony
Posted 9/26/08

xO_Skittles_Ox wrote:


BusoSoul wrote:


xO_Skittles_Ox wrote:


BusoSoul wrote:


AnimeKami wrote:


BrylleNoGotoku wrote:


zendude wrote:

I have never been into Macross.


BE INTO IT NAO! Anyway, I am not into Macross as well.




that is blasphemy -_-


BLASPHEMY?
THIS.
IS.
MADNESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Pshh ... Tony, where's my friend request at?


On Topic: Interesting ;D


My name is NOT Tony. And also, I haven't recieved any friend requests from you...


Yes it is ... Don't make me IP trace you ;D Give it up tony


Fine, go ask BasouKazuma or some other mod for my IP. I highly doubt mine would be the same as this "Tony's".
102489 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / Paradise⌒☆
Offline
Posted 9/26/08

BusoSoul wrote:



Fine, go ask BasouKazuma or some other mod for my IP. I highly doubt mine would be the same as this "Tony's".


Okay I'll be sure to do that, plus just to throw my opinion in ... You're pretty obvious but I still love you though
27158 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / 大迷宮
Offline
Posted 9/27/08

-xiao wrote:

what is macross??


You with a cross stuck on your chest.
or let's go with the burger. D:
Posted 9/27/08
good job for telling us abt this beautiful information bill
4009 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Australia
Offline
Posted 9/27/08
This series of macross has been much better than the older ones.
I would rate it above any of the new gundam shows as well.
Posted 10/4/08

This is the only one I havent replied too. xD
Not a fan of macross
So not excited
D':
----------
So what exactly is a vegetable?
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.