Bleach Filler Finally Ends!
823 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Kenosha
Offline
Posted 9/26/08
Starting on episode 190 Bleach will continue the Hueco mundo arc. As you know Bleach went into a 22-episode filler arc to give Tite Kubo more time publish more manga chapters. While I'm glad that Bleach is returning to the original story, I'm still a bit skeptical, beacuse I'm still not sure if there is enough manga material to go on. I don't want to go into another filler !
Moderator
2755 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Adelaide, Australia
Offline
Posted 9/26/08

daft24 wrote:

Starting on episode 190 Bleach will continue the Hueco mundo arc. As you know Bleach went into a 22-episode filler arc to give Tite Kubo more time publish more manga chapters. While I'm glad that Bleach is returning to the original story, I'm still a bit skeptical, beacuse I'm still not sure if there is enough manga material to go on. I don't want to go into another filler !


I'm not sure the topic of this post is right so i'll rename it. "The Bleach Fillers Finally End" this should grab more attention and less randomness
Posted 9/26/08 , edited 9/26/08
I actually liked this filler arc. I really loved Amagai-taichou..but he's probably going to die in episode 189 since he's a filler character... Anyway, I'm glad the anime will be going back to the Hueco Mundo arc.
28954 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Canada
Offline
Posted 9/26/08
I barely watched any of the filler.. I think I watched three episodes of it, but then got bored of it. I'm glad to hear that we're gettign back to the normal story line! There's tons of stuff I can't wait to see animated!!

Grown-up Nel, bring on the fanboys! ^_________^


433 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Under your bed
Offline
Posted 9/26/08
It kind of sucks that Amagai is the bad guy, I mean, I saw it coming , but I think it would've been cool to have him join the team. He was really cool but, I'm REALLY REALLY happy that were getting back on track. I can't wait to see the fights animated!!!
Posted 9/26/08

-Otohime- wrote:

I actually liked this filler arc. I really loved Amagai-taichou..but he's probably going to die in episode 189 since he's a filler character... Anyway, I'm glad the anime will be going back to the Hueco Mundo arc.


He's a filler character, he was dead from the start.
He's pretty much a zombie. Who will probably die again.

4009 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Australia
Offline
Posted 9/29/08
The hueco mundo arc is basically the same as a filler anyway.
Bleach has lost it.
1267 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / RIGHT BEHIND YOU !
Offline
Posted 9/29/08

rankin24 wrote:

I barely watched any of the filler.. I think I watched three episodes of it, but then got bored of it. I'm glad to hear that we're gettign back to the normal story line! There's tons of stuff I can't wait to see animated!!

Grown-up Nel, bring on the fanboys! ^_________^




*has camped out for the last 20something ish episodes just for adult nel*
Member
8969 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Georgia
Offline
Posted 9/29/08
Yay, I can watch Bleach again. No more filler!
4743 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 9/29/08
I personally don't really care between fillers. I'm just glad there is Bleach for me to watch. The problem with fillers is that it's ALWAYS has to be focused on Ichigo...Maybe Kubo should start making episodes on other characters' pasts instead of fillers, but I have a feeling this might affect his future plans. Anyways, I'm glad that the 'World War/Hueco Mundo' arc is back. We'll soon get to see some different action. ;D
20435 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/29/08
I only watched about 2 episodes of the filler. The manga is what interests me the most at the moment. It's still good to know what the fillers has now ended. I can start downloading the episodes again.
962 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 9/29/08
Yay, YAY, YAYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!! *jumps around* FINALLY!! i hope it's worth the wait though DOWN WITH THE SUCKY FILLERS!! muhahaha...
Member
15149 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Where you are?
Offline
Posted 9/29/08
More IchiXHime moments
Member
1284 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / on EARTH
Offline
Posted 6/30/09
true, but hten the hueco mundo arc also has those annoying ooji family arcs
Kiki's Customer Support Service
Moderator
Kiki 
100410 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Nova Scotia
Offline
Posted 7/4/09
Old thread.

Locked
You must be logged in to post.