First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply Early spoilers
Member
24 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 9/26/08
Hi everyone!!!
Im very... very... very sad... we all imagine it... but..


I take this from http://tatsukida.pitas.com/

Member
23117 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 9/26/08
Oh man.... I had a feeling this would happen, but I was hoping against hope it wouldn't. Crap.
Member
48 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / saudi arabia
Offline
Posted 9/26/08
noooooooooo wwwwwwwwwway
why ren
I like ren
he shouldn't just die
and it's not a good end for him
are you really really sure???
cause it just can't be >_<
Member
24 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 9/26/08
i know.... i know... im pretty sad, mad....
i think that the page where i take this its pretty serious, so, i think this is true
Member
370 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / F / Somewhere I belong
Offline
Posted 9/26/08 , edited 9/26/08
I know that I am pretty sad as well.. but when I read Nana comic books (18 vols in my country, waiting for 19)..I just wanted to read Nana after I watched anime...I was so depressed for it ...I am so crazy with Nana.....I don't know why....T_T (crying) Why ? why ? it has to be Ren ...

I read Ai Yawaza sensei's comment in Nana comic books (I like Junko's cafe it's very funny), it made me understand her manga and her idea...She just wanted Nana to be like that (realistic life, not happily and painfully over) moreover manga should be amusing, so she didn't want to make Nana's world to be cruel but for me she did (as she did for Paradise kiss) because she made me cry and Ren died. T_T (Crying)

Anyway I like Ai Yawaza sensei's jobs very much...it's wonderful.
Member
87 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Mexico
Offline
Posted 9/26/08
It's just really sad... I don't have enough words to describe how sad it is...
What i don't understand now is why on earlier chapters of Nana Hachi says something like "i cannot wait for the day that Nana and Ren will be reunited again" Is she crazy and wants Nana to be dead to be with Ren on heaven??? O_o I don't think so. Or maybe she was referring to Nana Osaki bringing her prayers to Ren's tomb...
It's confusing though. until yesterday i had the hope that he maybe wasn't dead on the future of the manga...
Member
558 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / In a place full o...
Offline
Posted 9/26/08
oh geez... I really was hoping Ren wasn't dead, but to tell you the truth we all knew that was coming.
Member
62 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 9/26/08

Taka_Sukunami wrote:
What i don't understand now is why on earlier chapters of Nana Hachi says something like "i cannot wait for the day that Nana and Ren will be reunited again" Is she crazy and wants Nana to be dead to be with Ren on heaven???


Well, everyone dies someday, right? It's not like she wants Nana dead right now, but you know the day will come when she'll also die, and maybe they'll be reunited in Heaven or something.

Whether this is true or not, who honestly didn't see this coming? I'm so sad that Ren died, but it was predictable. That will probably lead to why Nana ran away and disappeared..
Member
2650 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / over the moon
Offline
Posted 9/27/08 , edited 9/27/08
based on this spoiler i'm not totally convince that ren is dead.. oh but if he's dead i'm not surprise either ..if ever they let ren die and also takumi and hachi will get divorce i think that's too much to bear..lol...
Member
2150 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / Romania
Offline
Posted 9/27/08

gentlewater wrote:

based on this spoiler i'm not totally convince that ren is dead.. oh but if he's dead i'm not surprise either ..if ever they let ren die and also takumi and hachi will get divorce at the end i that's too much to bear..lol...


i totally agree with you. it annoying to think that Ren is dead, he was a very important character in the story.
but i still don't think that Hachi and Takumi will get a divorce.'cause Hachi can handle all of Takumi's cheating.
Member
370 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / F / Somewhere I belong
Offline
Posted 9/27/08

lavis wrote:


gentlewater wrote:

based on this spoiler i'm not totally convince that ren is dead.. oh but if he's dead i'm not surprise either ..if ever they let ren die and also takumi and hachi will get divorce at the end i that's too much to bear..lol...


i totally agree with you. it annoying to think that Ren is dead, he was a very important character in the story.
but i still don't think that Hachi and Takumi will get a divorce.'cause Hachi can handle all of Takumi's cheating.


I'm sure he is dead (in my thought, there is hint), but I wish that he won't die. ...For Hachi and Takumi (my favorite couple, being realistic human) wont' get divorce because of what Hachi said earlier, anyway I wish for them as well.
Member
98 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/27/08
if ren really is dead..my favorite author let me down....but well its her story and that is the way she wants to do it.....
Member
6137 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 9/27/08
im pretty sure we all saw this coming a mile away with all the hints from the timeskips and the whole drug business and Hachi naming her son Ren, we just weren't exactly sure what would be the cause of it or if he actually died and was probably in a coma or something. But now we do and it really suxs, because i really like Nana and Ren's relationship although it wasn't all that stable. But Ren is one of my fav guyz in this manga and will continue to be although he wont be in it anymore; the thought of it really makes me sad....no more Ren *sigh* Anyway after this chapter im pretty sure NANA will probably be coming to an end real soon seeing as Ren's absence was what stirred the whole gang and was most likely the cause of Nana O's disappearance, well im looking forward for chapter 78 scanlations to come out so we can find out more important facts.
Posted 9/27/08
is he really dead?
i hope not..

but check this out,
which "ren" are they talking about here?

http://www.onemanga.com/Nana/42/18/

this part is some time in the future..
i dont know if they're talking about little ren or honjou ren..
but yasu said: "he always takes his time, that guy."
so there's a possibility that it's big ren,coz yasu knows him..
and if it's little ren,he should be with hachi right?
Member
562 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Tulsa, OK
Offline
Posted 9/27/08

wewdyan wrote:

is he really dead?
i hope not..

but check this out,
which "ren" are they talking about here?

http://www.onemanga.com/Nana/42/18/

this part is some time in the future..
i dont know if they're talking about little ren or honjou ren..
but yasu said: "he always takes his time, that guy."
so there's a possibility that it's big ren,coz yasu knows him..
and if it's little ren,he should be with hachi right?


no.. they talked about little ren for the whole time except this one part when Hachi stared at the poster of Ren.
Little ren always takes his time, that's what Yasu talked about. I read it like 5 times to understand the WHOLE thing.
Plus, I believe ren is dead otherwise Nana Osaki won't disappear on them.
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.