First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Vampires, Zombies, Werewolves. Do they exist?
46535 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/28/08
vampires do exist!

check it out


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XqpEpnNDoK4
Posted 9/28/08

Intranetusa wrote:


dmitsuki wrote:

Intranetusa wrote:

dmitsuki wrote:
Dude no, fuck no. That would be the most horrible way. That's why we all have our zombie plans...you have a zombie plan RIGHT? RIGHT?!?!?!

bunker down. Zombies are still easier to fight than vampires or werewolves in a monster apocalypse.

For zombies, you go to the cold, sense they are not alive, there bodies won't be able to heat up, and there nerves will freeze, and then they will just be zombie cicle. Werewolves and Vampires would end up killing each other, and they would be so easy to beat, just get a chain gun with silver bullets and a rosary sword and GO TO TOWN.


The only obstacle would be finding fuel and transportation to getting that far north or south nearer to the poles. If you live near the equator, I guess you're screwed. Or it could be a 28 day scenario where you just wait a month for the zombies to starve to death.

Going by monster movies - Vampires could probably use guns too, and they'd be harder to fight since they can blend in with humans. Same with werewolves in human form.

The main reason why I'd rather fight zombies is because you can instantly tell who's a zombie and who's not - you can't tell who's a vampire or werewolf unless you do some detailed body checkup. And the thought that the normal looking person sitting next to you can be a monster out to eat you is a scary thought.


The thing is, with zombies, ALL sorts of things can make you contract the virus. Imagine drinking water one day and it has some of the virus in it, sucks to be you now huh? Also, zombies don't have to eat, there dead, in 28 days later the zombies were living organism's, reanimated with functioning brains, not the walking dead. So yeah, I'd rather fight Vampires or Werewolves simply because I can't become one just be drinking water, and because even if I did become one, that would be pretty bitching. Imagine being some super human person who can fly and has the strength of 25 men!
Posted 9/28/08

mauz15 wrote:

vampires do exist!

check it out


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XqpEpnNDoK4


LOL, ffs, I don't know what was sadder, the guy in the video, or the people saying he was a disgrace to real vampires!
215 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Southern California
Offline
Posted 9/28/08
Werewolves is impossible, the genes would reject each other and die off.

As for the Zombie theory, there really might be an epidemic like that, but it still wouldn't be a zombie. Isn't a zombie a person who dies and is rised from the dead?

There was also once a serial killer, known as the Vampire because he was convinced he needed blood to survive. He killed people and animals and drank their blood
805 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / United States of...
Offline
Posted 9/29/08 , edited 10/2/08

dmitsuki wrote:So yeah, I'd rather fight Vampires or Werewolves simply because I can't become one just be drinking water, and because even if I did become one, that would be pretty bitching. Imagine being some super human person who can fly and has the strength of 25 men!


lol, I see your point. If I don't get eaten by werewolves or used as blood-cattle by the vampires, then getting bitten and joining the ranks of either one wouldn't be too bad.

Although vampires can't play in sunshine, and for werewolves, grooming would be a b*tch.




EDIT:
Btw, isn't there a new zombie movie produced by Bradd Pitt's movie studio? I think it's based on
World War Z or such. Has anyone heard about it?
Posted 10/4/08
No, they don't exist.
1034 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / new york
Offline
Posted 10/5/08
i think you guys watch waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay to many movies
446 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Ever Dark city
Offline
Posted 10/6/08
nope ! they don't
fiction is fiction, and reality is reality
650 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / manila
Offline
Posted 10/6/08

Intranetusa wrote:

Most of us currently believe that these creatures don't currently exist - but could they?

Some possibilities on the creation of such beings from a quasi-scientific perspective:

Zombies - Viral outbreak that causes people to turn into zombie-like beings
Werewolves - Hybrid of a wolf and a man by the military intent on creating genetically engineered super soldiers.
Vampires - Someone with sharp incisors and maybe a 'straw-like' vein running through their teeth so they can actually suck blood. Perhaps they need blood since they can only digest or absorb liquids and can't derive nutrition from solid foods.

Also, from a non-scientific perspective:

Since many people already believe in witches, demons, angels, etc - why not vampires, zombies and werewolves? We reject people who believe in these creatures and call them 'crazy' - yet not everything in the material world can be explained yet. These creatures could exist without an explanation just like those who believe in the existence of angels and demons.




A piece of advice stop watching european and american vintage horror flicks
805 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / United States of...
Offline
Posted 10/6/08

robertanthony wrote:
A piece of advice stop watching european and american vintage horror flicks


Reading certain religious texts causes people to believe in ghosts and demons. It's all relative.
1917 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Tulsa OK
Offline
Posted 10/7/08
maybe, I mean there have been stories about this things for like ages........ AAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS-uh
8865 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / sydney AUSTRALIA
Offline
Posted 10/8/08
i wish they existed but they dont there just stories to scare children like vampires were probably used to protect children from wandering around at night and werewolves used to teach children to beware dangerous animals
and zombies..... dont play with the dead?
2283 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / Toronto, Canada
Offline
Posted 10/8/08
these creatures do not exist
Posted 10/10/08
I don't know if they exist, probably not, since the human mind tends to create crazy things out of nothing in the dark. there's even a genetic problem that leads into this disease that causes photosensivity which makes the skin awful when people with this problem go out in the sun, much like the XP form taiyou no uta, but much worse. in the same disease, you still have very long body hair and there's a substance that these people can't excrete and makes the teeth red-colored. so, they're hairy, have red pointy teeth, have white skin with scratches. also they only go out during the night, fearing the sun. have seen this description before?
134 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Ryosuke's bedroom XD
Offline
Posted 10/28/08
that boy in the video is so stupid. he was right about the cutting and sucking but vampires don't grow teeth like that. they don't even grow those teeth. also vampires cannot have relationships because bad things can happen between the relationships. although you can get married to someone if your a vampire and you want more vampires living. vampires can get out in the sun, but not that long. you can stay out for 15 minutes or so but 3 hours and your burnt. so that boy was lying. you can easily see that the teeth were put on. oh ya you have to leave your family if you are a vampire. too much loving:P DO NOT BELIEVE THAT BOY
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.