First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
Post Reply MEMBERCHIPSCARDS!!! ^_^
Member
5892 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Norway
Offline
Posted 9/26/08 , edited 3/13/09
Here you can request your membershipscards:

All you need to do is filling this:


Name(don't have to have it):
Username:
D.o.B:
Status:
Fav AB (anime boy):

the picture you want:
Background: yes or no
post the background u want or I can just do it:


here are some samples:


with background

without background



NB!! Hi, I'm sorry but I won't be making membershipscards for awile because of school, please understand, but I be back to make some soon, at least I hope so. Again I'm really sorry.
Member
3887 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / somewhere i dont...
Offline
Posted 9/26/08
Name: vanz
Username:redand
D.o.B: sept. 5, 1994
Status: ----
Fav AB (anime boy): wolfram.... so far....
the picture you want:

Background: yes
Member
5892 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Norway
Offline
Posted 9/27/08

redand wrote:

Name: vanz
Username:redand
D.o.B: sept. 5, 1994
Status: ----
Fav AB (anime boy): wolfram.... so far....
the picture you want:

Background: yes


here's your membershipscard, hope u like it..
if u would change anything just ask
Posted 10/2/08
Name(don't have to have it):Aya Akane
Username: 777sakura-haruno777
D.o.B: April 17
Status: Member
Fav AB (anime boy): Zero Kiryu
the picture you want:
Background: yes
Member
2301 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Las Piñas City
Offline
Posted 10/3/08
Name: JaFuLiN
Username: keiichishimizu
D.o.B: January 18
Status: Member
Fav AB (anime boy): Keiichi Shimizu

the picture you want:



Background: yes
71054 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / USA
Offline
Posted 10/3/08
Name(don't have to have it):mika
Username:orlandolover
D.o.B:may16
Status:
Fav AB (anime boy): hey i have 5 and cant choose so i will just give u one pic..but on that u can put Top 5

the picture you want:
Background: yes
post the background u want or I can just do it:just do it..anything that looks nice.

Member
12773 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / In Lemon Planet,...
Offline
Posted 10/11/08 , edited 10/11/08
Name(don't have to have it):Baddy
Username:Baddies-Lover
D.o.B:23 November 1995
Status:Member
Fav AB (anime boy):Uchiha Sasuke
Pic:
Background:
Member
5892 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Norway
Offline
Posted 10/13/08

777sakura-haruno777 wrote:

Name(don't have to have it):Aya Akane
Username: 777sakura-haruno777
D.o.B: April 17
Status: Member
Fav AB (anime boy): Zero Kiryu
the picture you want:
Background: yes


here u go, hope u like it :)

Member
5892 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Norway
Offline
Posted 10/14/08

keiichishimizu wrote:

Name: JaFuLiN
Username: keiichishimizu
D.o.B: January 18
Status: Member
Fav AB (anime boy): Keiichi Shimizu

the picture you want:



Background: yes


your new membershipscard :P
Hope u like it

Member
2301 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Las Piñas City
Offline
Posted 10/15/08

mangalover93 wrote:


keiichishimizu wrote:

Name: JaFuLiN
Username: keiichishimizu
D.o.B: January 18
Status: Member
Fav AB (anime boy): Keiichi Shimizu

the picture you want:



Background: yes


your new membershipscard :P
Hope u like it



...thnx vry much...i'll post dis to my profyl ryt away...
Member
5892 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Norway
Offline
Posted 10/15/08

keiichishimizu wrote:


mangalover93 wrote:


keiichishimizu wrote:

Name: JaFuLiN
Username: keiichishimizu
D.o.B: January 18
Status: Member
Fav AB (anime boy): Keiichi Shimizu

the picture you want:



Background: yes


your new membershipscard :P
Hope u like it



...thnx vry much...i'll post dis to my profyl ryt away...


you're welcome sorry it came late, i was away for a week
Member
4182 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Nowhere, Somewher...
Offline
Posted 10/16/08
Name(don't have to have it): Nari-Tan
Username: Natsume_Hinamori
D.o.B: July 13th
Status: member
Fav AB (anime boy): (T~T i only get to pick one so) Tsukimori Len
the picture you want:
Background: yes

Thank you for taking the time to make us WOWAB members a membership card!!
Member
5892 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Norway
Offline
Posted 10/17/08

orlandolover wrote:

Name(don't have to have it):mika
Username:orlandolover
D.o.B:may16
Status:
Fav AB (anime boy): hey i have 5 and cant choose so i will just give u one pic..but on that u can put Top 5

the picture you want:
Background: yes
post the background u want or I can just do it:just do it..anything that looks nice.





hope u like, not sure if it was like this u mean on Fav AB
Member
5892 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Norway
Offline
Posted 10/17/08

Baddies-Lover wrote:

Name(don't have to have it):Baddy
Username:Baddies-Lover
D.o.B:23 November 1995
Status:Member
Fav AB (anime boy):Uchiha Sasuke
Pic:
Background:




hope u like, sorry if it wasn't like what u wanted..
Member
5892 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Norway
Offline
Posted 10/17/08

Natsume_Hinamori wrote:

Name(don't have to have it): Nari-Tan
Username: Natsume_Hinamori
D.o.B: July 13th
Status: member
Fav AB (anime boy): (T~T i only get to pick one so) Tsukimori Len
the picture you want:
Background: yes

Thank you for taking the time to make us WOWAB members a membership card!!




here, hope u like it
and it's no problem i enjoy making them
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.