First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply Create your own Shugo Chara XD
Drawer
59239 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Qatar
Offline
Posted 9/26/08 , edited 4/21/09
DeeDee_95 is gonna stop doing request if u rush her so BEHAVE!






Request your chara HERE vvv

____________________________________________________________________________________

DeeDee_95 drawing examples:
(this mod is currently busy ... so please request from another mod , until this text is removed )



AngelGoddess1997 drawing examples:



nisazidan drawing examples:


kawaii_nekoneko-chan drawing examples:

girlygirl_x94 drawing examples:

Melon_GE_ drawing example:

buono_shugochara drawing examples:




THANK YOU~
Member
19125 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
With Hyper-chii i...
Offline
Posted 10/25/08
Name:-Anna
Description :- sweet loving kind happy perky
Shugo sign :- ♫
not colored
Chara Nari :- Love Gem
Use a ruffled dress
Moderator
12061 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / In front of ma la...
Offline
Posted 10/25/08 , edited 10/25/08

DeeDee_95 wrote:


Request your chara HERE vvv

Shugo Chara Request :-

Name:-
Description :- if you can't describe it well put pictures as an example
Shugo sign :- (example:♥♠♣♦♪♫х)
Colored or not colored
Chara Nari :- (if wanted)




THANK YOU~



1.Name:-Kyra-chan
Description :- if you can't describe it well put pictures as an example:sporty
Shugo sign :- (example:♥♠♣♦♪♫х)♥
Colored or not colored:colored
Chara Nari :- (if wanted):chara nari sports love
2.Name:-Melody-chan
Description :- if you can't describe it well put pictures as an example:loves singing
Shugo sign :- (example:♥♠♣♦♪♫х)♫
Colored or not colored:colored
Chara Nari :- (if wanted)chara nari sing jewel
Drawer
59239 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Qatar
Offline
Posted 10/25/08

pidda29 wrote:

Name:-Anna
Description :- sweet loving kind happy perky
Shugo sign :- ♫
not colored
Chara Nari :- Love Gem
Use a ruffled dress


I'm on it ^^ but how does a ruffled dress look like ?


Drawer
59239 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Qatar
Offline
Posted 10/25/08

ClownDrop wrote:


DeeDee_95 wrote:


Request your chara HERE vvv

Shugo Chara Request :-

Name:-
Description :- if you can't describe it well put pictures as an example
Shugo sign :- (example:♥♠♣♦♪♫х)
Colored or not colored
Chara Nari :- (if wanted)




THANK YOU~



1.Name:-Kyra-chan
Description :- if you can't describe it well put pictures as an example:sporty
Shugo sign :- (example:♥♠♣♦♪♫х)♥
Colored or not colored:colored
Chara Nari :- (if wanted):chara nari sports love
2.Name:-Melody-chan
Description :- if you can't describe it well put pictures as an example:loves singing
Shugo sign :- (example:♥♠♣♦♪♫х)♫
Colored or not colored:colored
Chara Nari :- (if wanted)chara nari sing jewel


I'm on it ^o^)/
Moderator
12061 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / In front of ma la...
Offline
Posted 10/26/08

DeeDee_95 wrote:


ClownDrop wrote:


DeeDee_95 wrote:


Request your chara HERE vvv

Shugo Chara Request :-

Name:-
Description :- if you can't describe it well put pictures as an example
Shugo sign :- (example:♥♠♣♦♪♫х)
Colored or not colored
Chara Nari :- (if wanted)




THANK YOU~



1.Name:-Kyra-chan
Description :- if you can't describe it well put pictures as an example:sporty
Shugo sign :- (example:♥♠♣♦♪♫х)♥
Colored or not colored:colored
Chara Nari :- (if wanted):chara nari sports love
2.Name:-Melody-chan
Description :- if you can't describe it well put pictures as an example:loves singing
Shugo sign :- (example:♥♠♣♦♪♫х)♫
Colored or not colored:colored
Chara Nari :- (if wanted)chara nari sing jewel


I'm on it ^o^)/


ok thnx
Posted 10/26/08
Name:-Miru
Description :- if you can't describe it well put pictures as an example(describe how she looks ,wears ,hair style and color etc.)something like tihs:

Shugo sign :- (example:♥♠♣♦♪♫х):♫
Colored or not colored:any
Chara Nari :- (if wanted):Charanari Musical Movement!
Member
19125 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
With Hyper-chii i...
Offline
Posted 10/26/08

DeeDee_95 wrote:


pidda29 wrote:

Name:-Anna
Description :- sweet loving kind happy perky
Shugo sign :- ♫
not colored
Chara Nari :- Love Gem
Use a ruffled dress


I'm on it ^^ but how does a ruffled dress look like ?




ummm like lace in a way....u dont have 2 use lace
Member
789 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / In my paradise land
Offline
Posted 10/26/08
Name:- Miyuki
Description :- if you can't describe it well put pictures as an example(describe how she looks ,wears ,hair style and color etc.)something like this:



Shugo sign :- ♥
Coloured
Chara Nari :- Charanari Star Jewel
Drawer
59239 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Qatar
Offline
Posted 10/27/08

CherryBlossom335 wrote:

Name:- Miyuki
Description :- if you can't describe it well put pictures as an example(describe how she looks ,wears ,hair style and color etc.)something like this:



Shugo sign :- ♥
Coloured
Chara Nari :- Charanari Star Jewel


the picture is not displaying in the computer <=(
Member
789 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / In my paradise land
Offline
Posted 10/27/08

DeeDee_95 wrote:


CherryBlossom335 wrote:

Name:- Miyuki
Description :- if you can't describe it well put pictures as an example(describe how she looks ,wears ,hair style and color etc.)something like this:



Shugo sign :- ♥
Coloured
Chara Nari :- Charanari Star Jewel


the picture is not displaying in the computer <=(


now can you see it??



Drawer
59239 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Qatar
Offline
Posted 10/27/08

CherryBlossom335 wrote:


DeeDee_95 wrote:


CherryBlossom335 wrote:

Name:- Miyuki
Description :- if you can't describe it well put pictures as an example(describe how she looks ,wears ,hair style and color etc.)something like this:



Shugo sign :- ♥
Coloured
Chara Nari :- Charanari Star Jewel


the picture is not displaying in the computer <=(


now can you see it??





no TT-TT
Member
789 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / In my paradise land
Offline
Posted 10/27/08

DeeDee_95 wrote:


CherryBlossom335 wrote:


DeeDee_95 wrote:


CherryBlossom335 wrote:

Name:- Miyuki
Description :- if you can't describe it well put pictures as an example(describe how she looks ,wears ,hair style and color etc.)something like this:



Shugo sign :- ♥
Coloured
Chara Nari :- Charanari Star Jewel


the picture is not displaying in the computer <=(




no TT-TT


Then how about this one



Drawer
59239 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Qatar
Offline
Posted 10/27/08

CherryBlossom335 wrote:


DeeDee_95 wrote:


CherryBlossom335 wrote:


DeeDee_95 wrote:


CherryBlossom335 wrote:

Name:- Miyuki
Description :- if you can't describe it well put pictures as an example(describe how she looks ,wears ,hair style and color etc.)something like this:



Shugo sign :- ♥
Coloured
Chara Nari :- Charanari Star Jewel


the picture is not displaying in the computer <=(




no TT-TT


Then how about this one






now it's ok (they both showed up ) so which one the first or second ??
Drawer
59239 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Qatar
Offline
Posted 10/27/08

pidda29 wrote:


DeeDee_95 wrote:


pidda29 wrote:

Name:-Anna
Description :- sweet loving kind happy perky
Shugo sign :- ♫
not colored
Chara Nari :- Love Gem
Use a ruffled dress


I'm on it ^^ but how does a ruffled dress look like ?




ummm like lace in a way....u dont have 2 use lace


yeah now I get it ^^
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.