First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  Next  Last
Being Bisexual
4283 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
39 / F / NC, United States
Offline
Posted 9/27/08
Go Bisexuals!!!
.........btw i'm not bi but
Gooo...... Bisexuals anyways!!!
61687 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / somwehre in the l...
Offline
Posted 9/27/08

hmoobbeauty wrote:

Go Bisexuals!!!
.........btw i'm not bi but
Gooo...... Bisexuals anyways!!!


hehet hats funny =)...and yeah go go go =)
3650 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / My house
Offline
Posted 9/27/08
bisexual is okays
but I'm er. asexual
102489 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / Paradise⌒☆
Offline
Posted 9/27/08 , edited 9/27/08

voidlugiron wrote:

Most "Bisexuals" are just gays who haven't fully accepted it.


You're wrong, I'm bisexual and it's really hard to compare sex with a man and sex with a female because they are two completely different experiences. There is such a thing as liking both genders
21531 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 9/27/08 , edited 10/1/08
its fine!!but i wouldnt want to be one!!
Posted 9/27/08
they're okay..but i would never be Bi..
5719 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/27/08

xO_Skittles_Ox wrote:


voidlugiron wrote:

Most "Bisexuals" are just gays who haven't fully accepted it.


You're wrong, I'm bisexual and it's really hard to compare sex with a man and sex with a female because they are two comepletely different experiences. There is such a thing as liking both genders


That just means you're in the minority.
102489 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / Paradise⌒☆
Offline
Posted 9/27/08 , edited 9/27/08

voidlugiron wrote:


xO_Skittles_Ox wrote:


voidlugiron wrote:

Most "Bisexuals" are just gays who haven't fully accepted it.


You're wrong, I'm bisexual and it's really hard to compare sex with a man and sex with a female because they are two completely different experiences. There is such a thing as liking both genders


That just means you're in the minority.


Let me ask, are you bisexual? Because if you're not than you have no right to state your opinion on how we feel about the whole situation. I could also say the same for you aswell, seeing how most people wouldn't agree with your answer.
32215 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / F / Denver
Offline
Posted 9/27/08
In my middle and high schools, it was cool for girls to be bisexual, so they'd all go around telling everyone they were, but I bet none of them even touched another girl.
44807 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
~Somewhere I Belong~
Offline
Posted 9/27/08
i dont care about it,
cuz a human is human
and dont matter
if its bi or not and i have
a lot of friends they are bi
14040 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / ★In My OwN WOrLd★
Offline
Posted 9/27/08
It's HOT because then ur fine with both girl and boy))
8969 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Georgia
Offline
Posted 9/27/08
Mainly people [girls] at my school do it for attention.

For me I like penis only. x3
8969 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Georgia
Offline
Posted 9/27/08

casualbrutality wrote:

Being bisexual is the trend these days. Females especially take part in claiming this title for one of many reasons.
1. They are attention whores
2. They think that by kissing another girl, the guy they are actually after would want to bang them later on that night.
3. They are attention whores looking for praise in order to feel sexy about themselves.
Simply because you kiss another being of the same gender does not make you bisexual -- you have to run the entire marathon for that rightful title which most people are not willing to do. So get a life, yeah?


100% agree with this... girls at a young age do this.. A LOT. =/
3324 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / CA
Offline
Posted 9/27/08
Girls being bisexual is very hot indeed
5719 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/27/08 , edited 9/27/08

xO_Skittles_Ox wrote:

if you're not than you have no right to state your opinion on how we feel about the whole situation.


I don't have a right to state my OPINION? Who the fuck do you think you are?
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.