First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
Introverts
28337 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Interweb
Offline
Posted 9/26/08
lol, i'm both introverted and shy. sucks when i have to discuss things in a group.
Posted 9/26/08 , edited 9/26/08
i have to disagree..extroverts are smart too, and talking is not all they do!

there's nothing wrong with being outgoing and having friends and getting along with other people..if u feel so much that way, why not just lock yourself up in a soundproof room?

stop being stereotypical kid, and go bitch about something else..

i have nothing against introverts, i can be shy at times too but most of the time im pretty outgoing and i can still call myself intellectual. your point of views are just BS to me..
5719 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/26/08

o0James0o wrote:


drunk_ghost wrote:

you have to admit the world would be boring if it was full of introverts...


not really.... it would be a great world...


Try taking a minute to think through what you are saying.

A world filled with solitary intellectuals? That is bullshit. If everyone was an introvert there would be little to no socializing and the human race would die in a few generations due to lack fo breeding. Not to mention there wouldn't be anyone to do menial labor tasks because they are all "too smart for it"

2669 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Right there
Offline
Posted 9/26/08 , edited 9/26/08
im pretty introvert, but to be honest im pretty goofy
4208 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / David's bed, snif...
Offline
Posted 9/26/08
I have no idea what I would be classified as. I am pretty intellectual, if I do say so myself. I am also a semi-solitary person. However, I only like being alone 60 to 70 percent of the time so I am not completely shut off from the world. I will converse with people if I absolutely have to and I enjoy spending time with my own group of friends.
13326 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Terra
Offline
Posted 9/26/08

voidlugiron wrote:


o0James0o wrote:


drunk_ghost wrote:

you have to admit the world would be boring if it was full of introverts...


not really.... it would be a great world...


Try taking a minute to think through what you are saying.

A world filled with solitary intellectuals? That is bullshit. If everyone was an introvert there would be little to no socializing and the human race would die in a few generations due to lack fo breeding. Not to mention there wouldn't be anyone to do menial labor tasks because they are all "too smart for it"



our better use of intelligence would led us to create robots that would help us to do the works...

human race will not die after a few generation, it is human nature to have sex, thus it does not mean that introvert never have sex... also, would you rather live in an overpopulated earth like now or live in an earth that would have tons of space?.... it is better to breed less than to breed more...

Posted 9/26/08

o0James0o wrote:


voidlugiron wrote:


o0James0o wrote:


drunk_ghost wrote:

you have to admit the world would be boring if it was full of introverts...


not really.... it would be a great world...


Try taking a minute to think through what you are saying.

A world filled with solitary intellectuals? That is bullshit. If everyone was an introvert there would be little to no socializing and the human race would die in a few generations due to lack fo breeding. Not to mention there wouldn't be anyone to do menial labor tasks because they are all "too smart for it"



our better use of intelligence would led us to create robots that would help us to do the works...

human race will not die after a few generation, it is human nature to have sex, thus it does not mean that introvert never have sex... also, would you rather live in an overpopulated earth like now or live in an earth that would have tons of space?.... it is better to breed less than to breed more...





your parents should have helped by not breeding you..

i dont mean to be mean..but you need to grow up kid.
13326 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Terra
Offline
Posted 9/26/08

chique_ wrote:
your parents should have helped by not breeding you..

i dont mean to be mean..but you need to grow up kid.


it wouldve helped the proverty countries if they stop breeding...

and granny, i dont want to bed old and have all wrinkle skin :/
Posted 9/26/08

o0James0o wrote:


chique_ wrote:
your parents should have helped by not breeding you..

i dont mean to be mean..but you need to grow up kid.


it wouldve helped the proverty countries if they stop breeding...

and granny, i dont want to bed old and have all wrinkle skin :/


way to prove how smart you are with that answer!! WOW! haha
13326 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Terra
Offline
Posted 9/26/08

chique_ wrote:


o0James0o wrote:


chique_ wrote:
your parents should have helped by not breeding you..

i dont mean to be mean..but you need to grow up kid.


it wouldve helped the proverty countries if they stop breeding...

and granny, i dont want to bed old and have all wrinkle skin :/


way to prove how smart you are with that answer!! WOW! haha


thank you, thank you.... tho it is pretty obvious that im very intelligent or is it not?..
Posted 9/26/08

o0James0o wrote:


chique_ wrote:


o0James0o wrote:


chique_ wrote:
your parents should have helped by not breeding you..

i dont mean to be mean..but you need to grow up kid.


it wouldve helped the proverty countries if they stop breeding...

and granny, i dont want to bed old and have all wrinkle skin :/


way to prove how smart you are with that answer!! WOW! haha


thank you, thank you.... tho it is pretty obvious that im very intelligent or is it not?..


from what i see, sorry kid but i think you just failed..
5719 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/26/08

o0James0o wrote:


voidlugiron wrote:


o0James0o wrote:


drunk_ghost wrote:

you have to admit the world would be boring if it was full of introverts...


not really.... it would be a great world...


Try taking a minute to think through what you are saying.

A world filled with solitary intellectuals? That is bullshit. If everyone was an introvert there would be little to no socializing and the human race would die in a few generations due to lack fo breeding. Not to mention there wouldn't be anyone to do menial labor tasks because they are all "too smart for it"



our better use of intelligence would led us to create robots that would help us to do the works...

human race will not die after a few generation, it is human nature to have sex, thus it does not mean that introvert never have sex... also, would you rather live in an overpopulated earth like now or live in an earth that would have tons of space?.... it is better to breed less than to breed more...



That's just sugar-coating it with wishful thinking. Your "perfect world" would collapse within a decade.

Try knowing what the fuck you are talking about before spewing crap out of your mouth you arrogant brat.

Piss off.
15437 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
71
Offline
Posted 9/26/08
I disagree with the insinuation that you are smart because you are an introvert.
13326 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Terra
Offline
Posted 9/26/08

chique_ wrote:

from what i see, sorry kid but i think you just failed..


granny, if i failed then you must be exterminated...


voidlugiron wrote:

That's just sugar-coating it with wishful thinking. Your "perfect world" would collapse within a decade.

Try knowing what the fuck you are talking about before spewing crap out of your mouth you arrogant brat.

Piss off.


one must have a good balance of idealism and realism... and you lacked idealism....

arrogant, me? from what ive seen its you who are shouting your arrogance at me..

piss on!


Posted 9/26/08

o0James0o wrote:


chique_ wrote:

from what i see, sorry kid but i think you just failed..


granny, if i failed then you must be exterminated...


voidlugiron wrote:

That's just sugar-coating it with wishful thinking. Your "perfect world" would collapse within a decade.

Try knowing what the fuck you are talking about before spewing crap out of your mouth you arrogant brat.

Piss off.


one must have a good balance of idealism and realism... and you lacked idealism....

arrogant, me? from what ive seen its you who are shouting your arrogance at me..

piss on!






aww..is the lil kid bratty coz he can't make friends?
he may lack idealism in your point of view, but really, u go beyond lacking REALISM!
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.