Post Reply lesson selecting^.^on teaching,,
Creator
7649 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / United Kingdom
Offline
Posted 9/26/08
hiya..guys..i just want to tell u guys that we have to form a new class and have to select the suject that u want to teach^.^ tehehe!!
lol..just post what do u want to teach..



well me want to teach fashion designer and music class..^.^
Moderator
14508 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / I am Hinding Form...
Offline
Posted 9/26/08
i will teach PE or teaching french^^
Member
898 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 9/27/08
sleepin wit Ur eyes oPen..neH,jUz kiddiN
eRm,arT claZ or maYbe musiC claZ...
Moderator
14508 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / I am Hinding Form...
Offline
Posted 9/27/08 , edited 9/27/08

dezreedee wrote:

sleepin wit Ur eyes oPen..neH,jUz kiddiN
eRm,arT claZ or maYbe musiC claZ...

are you a Moderators?
Moderator
11148 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22
Offline
Posted 9/28/08
i will teach magic class and.....beautician ok
Creator
2780 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / uk
Offline
Posted 9/28/08
mmmm about me i'll be love sensai isn't it cool???and next is need to think..
Moderator
14508 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / I am Hinding Form...
Offline
Posted 9/30/08

salina_068 wrote:

mmmm about me i'll be love sensai isn't it cool???and next is need to think..


what lesson will u teach~?

Moderator
11148 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22
Offline
Posted 10/1/08
i'll will share being magic teacher wid XxseasonxX...
Creator
2780 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / uk
Offline
Posted 10/1/08

Jimmyhack wrote:


salina_068 wrote:

mmmm about me i'll be love sensai isn't it cool???and next is need to think..


what lesson will u teach~?




i'll teach art and love (its kinda new)haha
Creator
7649 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / United Kingdom
Offline
Posted 10/1/08

Jimmyhack wrote

i will teach PE or teaching french^^

approved *now u are pe n french teacher*
Creator
7649 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / United Kingdom
Offline
Posted 10/1/08

ainma wrote:

i will teach magic class and.....beautician ok

approved!! *now u are beautician n magic teacher*
Creator
7649 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / United Kingdom
Offline
Posted 10/1/08

salina_068 wrote:

i'll teach art and love (its kinda new)haha

approved *from now u r teacher of love n art desu*
Creator
2780 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / uk
Offline
Posted 10/1/08

punkforever wrote:


salina_068 wrote:

i'll teach art and love (its kinda new)haha

approved *from now u r teacher of love n art desu*


thanx rival san ~~

Moderator
14508 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / I am Hinding Form...
Offline
Posted 10/1/08 , edited 10/1/08

punkforever wrote:


Jimmyhack wrote

i will teach PE or teaching french^^

approved *now u are pe n french teacher*



thx u onee-sama~!
You must be logged in to post.