First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply ~mY BaBySiTtEr!~ chapter 12!!!!!!!
Creator
14397 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
72 / F / if only I knew
Offline
Posted 10/16/08

lucky_star_witch wrote:


ahlor wrote:


lucky_star_witch wrote:

.....ohh.....I thought that black wing guardian was suppose to be REALLY good ??? o.O......strange.....-_-'l"l.....heheheh.....gald u finally wrote one...I can't wait for the next chapter !!! ^ - ^


still getting there but i don't wanna make the story move too fast so it's going bit by bit...hmm...i think i'll make it go quciker this time.


...ohh.....secret again...right...-_-'l"l...heheheheheh...ok..I understand !! ^ - ^....and u can go slow...but I'll die curiosity first ...heheheheh...kidding !! XD....


lol sorry but iam still thinking and plus my feelings went away T_T
Creator
14397 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
72 / F / if only I knew
Offline
Posted 10/16/08

KittiiKat wrote:

OMg cool ^_^ u better rite the next one soon or did u already xD


lol i wish i did!!! i ws but then something stop me XD
Member
6873 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F
Offline
Posted 10/17/08

ahlor wrote:


lucky_star_witch wrote:


ahlor wrote:


lucky_star_witch wrote:

.....ohh.....I thought that black wing guardian was suppose to be REALLY good ??? o.O......strange.....-_-'l"l.....heheheh.....gald u finally wrote one...I can't wait for the next chapter !!! ^ - ^


still getting there but i don't wanna make the story move too fast so it's going bit by bit...hmm...i think i'll make it go quciker this time.


...ohh.....secret again...right...-_-'l"l...heheheheheh...ok..I understand !! ^ - ^....and u can go slow...but I'll die curiosity first ...heheheheh...kidding !! XD....


lol sorry but iam still thinking and plus my feelings went away T_T


....its's ok...just DO YOUR BEST !!! ^ - ^ ...heheheh....hope u dun get to stress..if u are stressed out realx and drink tea ^ - ^ ...heheheheh
Member
20956 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ๑۩۞۩๑ ≧▽≦ KittyKa...
Offline
Posted 10/17/08

ahlor wrote:


KittiiKat wrote:

OMg cool ^_^ u better rite the next one soon or did u already xD


lol i wish i did!!! i ws but then something stop me XD


wat stopped u LOLZ
Member
7264 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 10/24/08
Your stories are awesome~!! Whne is Chapter 13 going to be ready? I can't wait~!!
Member
61925 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 10/28/08
ahlor ive been so excited for this...XD
Member
8807 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / SomwHeRe on EArTH
Offline
Posted 11/1/08 , edited 11/1/08
great chapter...who could it be? im waiting for da next chapter to come
Creator
14397 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
72 / F / if only I knew
Offline
Posted 11/2/08
IM SCARED IM SCARED REALLY SCARED DON'T WANNA MAKE U GUYS ANGRY FOR WAITING FOREVER BUT I WANNA PRODUCE GREAT STORIES BUT NOTHING IS POPING OUT OF MY STUPID HEAD!!! XD even though u guys are so kind to me T_T I HATE THIS!! I DON'T DESERVE UR GOODNESS TOWARDS ME WAHHHH T_T
Posted 11/3/08
najs~ I mean.. um.. nice ^-^ ok najs and nice are the same but W/E u get XP
Member
8807 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / SomwHeRe on EArTH
Offline
Posted 11/7/08

ahlor wrote:

IM SCARED IM SCARED REALLY SCARED DON'T WANNA MAKE U GUYS ANGRY FOR WAITING FOREVER BUT I WANNA PRODUCE GREAT STORIES BUT NOTHING IS POPING OUT OF MY STUPID HEAD!!! XD even though u guys are so kind to me T_T I HATE THIS!! I DON.


take u're time....
Member
50126 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 11/7/08

ahlor wrote:

IM SCARED IM SCARED REALLY SCARED DON'T WANNA MAKE U GUYS ANGRY FOR WAITING FOREVER BUT I WANNA PRODUCE GREAT STORIES BUT NOTHING IS POPING OUT OF MY STUPID HEAD!!! XD even though u guys are so kind to me T_T I HATE THIS!! I DON'T DESERVE UR GOODNESS TOWARDS ME WAHHHH T_T




BREATH !!! xDDDD as long people like yours story then they will never give up since they liked it !! same a cookies xDDD , BESIDE since its your first story you will have hard time find ideas ~! me got some ideas but hard to to put it in the right words ( sorry for always talking about my story >___________<)

and we aren't angry were excited ^^ , don't worry as long your ideas is good ^^ and they will not come from stupid head xDD just breath xDDD

Member
50126 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 11/7/08
my story i want to write it down ~! but lazy xDDD MWAHAHAHA
Creator
14397 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
72 / F / if only I knew
Offline
Posted 11/8/08
T_T thanks for telling this idiot head, and yeah iam still looking for ideas (maybe iam too stupid) but but i had this wait..nvm i haven't thought about that one yet...hehe...and THANKS EVERYBODY!!!
Member
13231 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / In the middle of...
Offline
Posted 12/11/08
yay ty!!!!!
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.