First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Is Spanish Difficult?
10229 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / spacing out looki...
Offline
Posted 10/13/08
i talk spanish, , english and chinese lol
10694 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 10/13/08
spanish grammar, spelling, and speaking isn't hard. it's trying to understand a hispanic person when they speak that's hard. i swear they talk sooo fast. i stand there and just stare at them like wtf?
5295 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Pluto
Offline
Posted 10/13/08
no not at all. every new language is hard when you start learning it at an older age. if you started learning spanish when you were 3 you would think its an easy language.you would be more used to using it if you started at a younger age. that or its just natrually easy if you learn it at young age.Kippu said that english was a dumb language beacause that wasnt the language she started with ( at least i think she started with something else )
5021 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / berrytopia♥
Offline
Posted 10/13/08

WrathOfCanis wrote:

depends on whats your firt language

i guess it would be more difficult if you speak English or Chinese, since Spanish its a bit more complicated (depending on the person "a bit" could become "incredibly much more")

and easier if you speak Italian, Portuguese French and those romance languages

in fact you might understand Spanish already if you speak any of the other romance languages


yea, my first language is spanish, my second is english, now im learn french. the spanish is really helping me. the two languages are very similar b/c they both come from latin
Posted 10/13/08
No,Since it is my first Language,it isn't. Although,I took French in HS and it was pretty easy,I got it like a month late,and on the next day,I had already known so many things,aww how I wish it would happen again,My teacher praised me so much the next day when she hear me speak it...I think French is easy though, as for Spanish,I am not sure for me it was pretty easy seeing as how everyone around me spoke it,I think what is hard for foreigners speaking Spanish is losing their English accent when speaking it. Also,I found out that when you know Spanish and take Japanese it is easier to for the Spanish speaker than the American speaker,because in Spanish when speaking Japanese you don't have to lose the Spanish accent than the American accent when speaking it cause Spanish pronunciation is close to that of the Japanese language including the Korean language as well.
Posted 10/13/08
Just depends oh how fast you learn..
and if it makes sence to you..
but its hard to learn a language you never talked
5345 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / inside your close...
Offline
Posted 10/13/08
well if you think of it.. Spanish is not as hard as you think but at some point it confuses you thats all xD and i took spanish for 3 years already counting this year xD
88 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 10/13/08
dont trust these people...if ur a total virgin at learning spanish..tough luck...im 16..been learnin it for 6 years(counting tis year)....n guez what im a junior with spanish fourth year with a B-...yeayea...my worst grade eva
88 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 10/13/08
wait wait...actually, itx okay...im actually VERY GOOD...si habla espanol muy bien...i have a thing for languages...
10513 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / In your room stea...
Offline
Posted 10/13/08

rated_pg-13 wrote:

dont trust these people...if ur a total virgin at learning spanish..tough luck...im 16..been learnin it for 6 years(counting tis year)....n guez what im a junior with spanish fourth year with a B-...yeayea...my worst grade eva


well i may not understand spanish very well, but i do understand that your avatar looks like a chick who was aborted half way through the pregnancy
Posted 10/13/08
no its not ( i hate speaking spanish)
11519 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Nueva York
Offline
Posted 10/13/08
i think it's as easy as english.
1321 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Peru
Offline
Posted 10/13/08

azn099 wrote:

spanish grammar, spelling, and speaking isn't hard. it's trying to understand a hispanic person when they speak that's hard. i swear they talk sooo fast. i stand there and just stare at them like wtf?


So true! We speak very fast and what is more each country from America latina has it's own words for everything...
2669 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Right there
Offline
Posted 10/13/08

sweets6754 wrote:


WrathOfCanis wrote:

depends on whats your firt language

i guess it would be more difficult if you speak English or Chinese, since Spanish its a bit more complicated (depending on the person "a bit" could become "incredibly much more")

and easier if you speak Italian, Portuguese French and those romance languages

in fact you might understand Spanish already if you speak any of the other romance languages


yea, my first language is spanish, my second is english, now im learn french. the spanish is really helping me. the two languages are very similar b/c they both come from latin


true... my first language is spanish to and im learning french as well. i gotta say it makes it WAY easier

i bet that you can understand italian and portugese to as for me when i hear those languages i understand everything

5021 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / berrytopia♥
Offline
Posted 10/14/08

WrathOfCanis wrote:


sweets6754 wrote:


WrathOfCanis wrote:

depends on whats your firt language

i guess it would be more difficult if you speak English or Chinese, since Spanish its a bit more complicated (depending on the person "a bit" could become "incredibly much more")

and easier if you speak Italian, Portuguese French and those romance languages

in fact you might understand Spanish already if you speak any of the other romance languages


yea, my first language is spanish, my second is english, now im learn french. the spanish is really helping me. the two languages are very similar b/c they both come from latin


true... my first language is spanish to and im learning french as well. i gotta say it makes it WAY easier

i bet that you can understand italian and portugese to as for me when i hear those languages i understand everything



yup, i understan a few things. sometimes i watch cartoons on the french channel
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.