First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  Next  Last
Post Reply ♦ GAME :: Rate The Avatar Above Yours ♦
Moderator
12010 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / 요기 있어
Offline
Posted 10/13/08
9.5..didnt i rate yours already lol
Posted 10/13/08
9.7 ..Haha..you did, you did..
Creator
44279 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 10/13/08
9.99999 ..Ina-chan no avii ga suki..hahax ^^
Moderator
12010 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / 요기 있어
Offline
Posted 10/13/08
10
that is actualy really cool. may i ask what program you use? or did some one make that for you?
Member
11030 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
-
Offline
Posted 10/14/08
9.9............like urs~~~!!!!!!! ^^
Member
2752 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / ,.aNywHerE aRoUnd...
Offline
Posted 10/14/08
9.9..U REALLY LIKE SASUKE!.I BET IT
Member
1775 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / -
Offline
Posted 10/14/08
9.9999999~ wow...urs good~ ^^ i like the sparking thin~ =)
Creator
44279 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 10/14/08
9.7..simple and nice..hehex ^^


ReyHokage wrote:

10
that is actualy really cool. may i ask what program you use? or did some one make that for you?


Errrmm..ii made myself actually..
with adobe photoshop cs3 =)
Moderator
12010 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / 요기 있어
Offline
Posted 10/14/08

miley26 wrote:

9.7..simple and nice..hehex ^^


ReyHokage wrote:

10
that is actualy really cool. may i ask what program you use? or did some one make that for you?


Errrmm..ii made myself actually..
with adobe photoshop cs3 =)


another 10

well i already rated yours lol. i had cs3 once before. then i tried to crack it and messed it up. i have cs2 now
Member
10801 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / somewhere near to...
Offline
Posted 10/14/08
9.7...i like blue and i really like cause you put a hiragana (if i'm not mistaken) writing on it.
Moderator
12010 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / 요기 있어
Offline
Posted 10/14/08
9.5
i like the little caption in yours.
i put katakana in there lol
Member
2752 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / ,.aNywHerE aRoUnd...
Offline
Posted 10/14/08
9.9999 GOSH I LIKE URS!!..IT IS SPARLING NICE TO ME!!..
Member
10801 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / somewhere near to...
Offline
Posted 10/14/08
9.2....cute expression


ReyHokage wrote:

i put katakana in there lol


ahh katakana...sumimasen deshita
Creator
44279 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 10/14/08
I'm giving 10 'coz
A-chan's avii is so kawaii!!~ ^^


ReyHokage wrote:


miley26 wrote:

9.7..simple and nice..hehex ^^


ReyHokage wrote:

10
that is actualy really cool. may i ask what program you use? or did some one make that for you?


Errrmm..ii made myself actually..
with adobe photoshop cs3 =)


another 10

well i already rated yours lol. i had cs3 once before. then i tried to crack it and messed it up. i have cs2 now


ic..ii cracked it..but it took me 3 days to download the torrent file..>.<..
haha ^^
Member
2752 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / ,.aNywHerE aRoUnd...
Offline
Posted 10/15/08
IM GIVING 10!!..GOSH1. IT'S YUKI!..I LIKE IT!>10 POINTS FOR MILEY NEE-SAMA!^_^..
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.