First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply mop girl モップ ガール
Member
ktt
363 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / sacramento ca
Offline
Posted 12/1/07
how do you like mop girl the drama ?
- for me i think its great and has a real good story line
Moderator
8063 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / Manitoba, Canada
Offline
Posted 12/1/07
i like it, i think it's funny : D
i like keiko's expressions in the drama XD
Creator
6529 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / at your back!!! h...
Offline
Posted 12/1/07

ktt wrote:

how do you like mop girl the drama ?
- for me i think its great and has a real good story line


its really great!

kei-chan knows when to over-act and when to be really serious!
^^

its the best! ! !^^
Creator
6529 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / at your back!!! h...
Offline
Posted 12/1/07

shion_mion wrote:

i like it, i think it's funny : D
i like keiko's expressions in the drama XD


yah, i totaly agree!!!

^^
Moderator
8063 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / Manitoba, Canada
Offline
Posted 12/9/07

utara987 wrote:


shion_mion wrote:

i like it, i think it's funny : D
i like keiko's expressions in the drama XD


yah, i totaly agree!!!

^^


XD i made a thread for it :P
http://www.crunchyroll.com/showforumtopic?id=16157
Member
4061 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / somewhere on earth
Offline
Posted 12/25/07
it funny n interesting. i thought she will end up wit her boss but they didn't.. sobzz. they looked cute together.
Creator
6529 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / at your back!!! h...
Offline
Posted 12/28/07

raynleila wrote:

it funny n interesting. i thought she will end up wit her boss but they didn't.. sobzz. they looked cute together. :P


yah, i agree...
hehehe...

^^
Member
2806 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F / PhiLiPpInEs....
Offline
Posted 1/2/08
i don't know....

i haven't watched it yet....

but i think it's good...
Creator
6529 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / at your back!!! h...
Offline
Posted 1/11/08

diehardcontrol wrote:

i don't know....

i haven't watched it yet....

but i think it's good...


you better watch it!

its really funny...

kei-chan really looked much cuter!

^^
Member
3184 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / ovverthere ._.
Offline
Posted 1/13/08
Hm...
I was just wondering...
Where can you watch it?
Creator
6529 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / at your back!!! h...
Offline
Posted 1/14/08

PoisonBabee wrote:

Hm...
I was just wondering...
Where can you watch it?


well, its on veoh...

^^ hope you'll love it!
Member
1102 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F
Offline
Posted 1/18/08
mop girl!

i totally love it!

it rocks!
Creator
6529 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / at your back!!! h...
Offline
Posted 2/12/08

jazzmin_03 wrote:

mop girl!

i totally love it!

it rocks!


hehe...

yah! mop girl rocks!

its one of the best dramas ever!

hehehehe
Moderator
8063 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / Manitoba, Canada
Offline
Posted 2/12/08
Mop Gorl recieved good reviews =D
Creator
6529 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / at your back!!! h...
Offline
Posted 2/12/08

shion_mion wrote:

Mop Gorl recieved good reviews =D


yup2!!!

it was one of the most satisfying drama for 2007!

hehe...

go kei-chan...^^
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.